Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 75951 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: A game of reality altering drugs, heckling gods, and murder
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2015, 05:14:20 pm »

A voice whispers in Michael's ear...

I see from your choices, Michael, that you are marginally less pathetic than the rest of this batch. Though I do shudder to contemplate a creature as loathsome as yourself, I admit that I could use a puppet in this race. Are you prepared to face reality, and walk the righteous path of hate? Or would you rather lay down and lose to one of the other whelps?

EDIT: formatting
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:16:16 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:39 pm »

Jenkins wrings his hands nervously.

Would...anyone like to form an alliance?

((Are PM actions allowed? I don't need one, per say, but I have a conditional in my planned action and would like to preserve some secrecy if I don't end up using my power.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2015, 05:27:11 pm »

((Are PM actions allowed? I don't need one, per say, but I have a conditional in my planned action and would like to preserve some secrecy if I don't end up using my power.))
Someone already sent one so I suppose it's too late to say no.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2015, 05:27:30 pm »

A small voice emanates from the floor, it seems to be easily heard over all the other noise however "Hello mortals! Welcome to Power Pill Battle XX15.1! We have some amazing contestants this season, in addition we have some adequate gods, and remember, we are sponsored by Gods R Us, half off certain gods for a limited time!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2015, 05:41:31 pm »

Run off into the tunnels, looking for an item.
Follow and use my pills ability
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2015, 05:42:57 pm »

((You know, people will see it in action soon enough, anyway. I'll just start using it and see how long it takes people to figure out.))

Pledge myself to Beirus/Bitton. Rip a strip of cloth off of my shirt. If I'm safe for the time being, summon myself up an electronic whip. If someone looks like they're about to attack me, create a cocoon of razor-sharp, coppery goodness around their bodies.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:39:34 am by Whisperling »

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2015, 05:57:32 pm »

(@pw do gods get to interact with the arena at all or do we just talk)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2015, 06:15:02 pm »

"I would. My power relies on being a part of a team. Pledge yourself to [Hiddenleafguy's character], and I will accept you as a team member."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2015, 06:16:36 pm »

The buzzing of insects is soon heard, "Bah, pay no attention to those other gods, pledge yourselves to me! I'm a bona fide god of life and death! With me on your side how can you lose?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2015, 06:18:30 pm »

Pledge yourself to me and we can have as many teeth of the dead as we please.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2015, 06:21:28 pm »

The buzzing of insects is soon heard, "Bah, pay no attention to those other gods, pledge yourselves to me! I'm a bona fide god of life and death! With me on your side how can you lose?"
What benefits could I and would I get?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2015, 06:25:43 pm »

((@Whisperling: Fine with me.))

Bitton turns to the buzzing death god. "Aren't you the god of dead insects? Sounds like they could lose pretty easily if a frog shows up."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2015, 06:29:58 pm »

What benefits could I and would I get?

Bees and other flying insects can be heard in the distance, "I...hmm. I'm not sure actually. Something good I'm sure. First time I've ever participated in something like this honestly. Let's ask the skeletal big man himself."

"Hello mister skeletal god, if I have this fine fellow here pledge himself to me, what kind of benefits would he receive? Or is this one of those things you decide?"

Ask

Bib turns to Bitton, "Well yes, but also the god of life for poisonous flowers. I would think having undead insect helpers could be beneficial. And actually I rather like frogs. They add alot of subjects to my realm. Oh, and i still have some of the ancient insects laying around somewhere. You know, the big ones. The giant dragonflies, centipedes and the like. I rather liked them when they were all big..."

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:37:24 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2015, 07:09:22 pm »

Speaking of which, what are my benefits to pledging myself to Hiddenleafguy?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2015, 07:34:24 pm »

"My benefit is called [INSERT ABILITY HERE], in addition you will have all the video games you want!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 81