Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1002107 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #1335 on: March 23, 2016, 05:03:13 pm »

@LW I'm gonna guess that 'guac' is british slang for 'shit', right?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1336 on: March 23, 2016, 05:13:56 pm »

Today I have heard the best argument for allowing immigrants into EU - they come from the same parts of world as Jesus and the rest of his squad, so basically they're related so it's okay.

Hue.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 23, 2016, 05:15:31 pm »

the second renaissance:when the Europeans figure they have no fucking moral need to accept,feed,house,and even respect these muslims and such diversity beans.
oh Europe..
why did you let these ¨migrate¨when your ancestors spent hundred of years repelling them,getting raided by them,getting fucking turned into sex slaves by them...even getting your balls cut off so you could guard their also stolen and enslaved brides.
is it some kind of pathetic soul tearing white guilt that got imprinted upon your minds in school and the media?
also a lot of these..peoples used to be colonial subjects..that in the end supported their own independence yet they somehow proved that they cant govern and manage themselves without it turning into a shit flinging contest involving rifles and rape.

just why?

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 23, 2016, 05:17:50 pm »

Really now stop treating europe as one country.
It is a lot easier than saying Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Norway excluding Finland, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, Hungary, Czechkibreki Republic e.t.c.
I do not want the European Union but [ctrl] [c] + [ctrl] [v] lots of Yuropoor nations with the addendum of #notallyuropoors is pointless as the majority in the most powerful do, so the minority of smart nations full of sane yuropoors do not need to be addressed at all

The fact countries decided to accept hundreds of thousands immigrants because germany told them to is just a case of politicians being slow as fuck and just listening to orders because some EU countries are inherently more equal than other (with germany being the most equal).
Brought in by popular demand from the ground up to interest groups and think tanks from the top down. It's been 0 days since the last German has been caught trying to help people illegally migrate through Europe, do you honestly think this is just a problem with politicians? Machiavelli the dastardly Italian did note well that ultimately unless you're the Holy Roman Emperor, power stems from the people you rule, and if you fuck with them without securing your military class and putting Fortresses in their towns they're going to fuck you up. Who votes for these politicians, whose populaces are these politicians drawn from, who teaches to hate Europe to future yuropoors, who lets this all happen? Yuropoors, either apathetic or supportive. This is why I don't pay too much mind anymore to groups like the ESI or Soros or even the EU, or specific phenomenon like the African boat migrants or the Taharrush enrichment train or the Pakistani schoolgirl educational adventure because they're all just symptoms of a system Yuropoors built and want; it's self-destruction by design. Why do Swedes attack themselves? Raised by the system previous Swedes left, and so on to create an ever Swedish guac nation

Border countries are already building walls to keep them out and the only question is when people will finally have enough because i refuse to believe western Europe is willing to go the way of the dodo.
(That supposedly lacked any fear of humans and was popular among sailors because they'd come to them rather than run making "hunting" them trivial.)
I remember 10 years ago when the Chinese called us the land of the ever-setting Sun

We approach night

1 - Ok fair game i guess.

2 - They smuggle them because it pays well. People are income minded and if they can earn several thousand euro by smuggling a bunch of people with little risk then they will do it.

3 - I'm quite sure that was because the British empire had loads of colonies across the globe so technically the sun shines on some part of the empire at all times... that is no longer the case however. But hey Allah is a nocturnal god right?

Today I have heard the best argument for allowing immigrants into EU - they come from the same parts of world as Jesus and the rest of his squad, so basically they're related so it's okay.

Hue.

Didn't the locals crucify Jesus?
And were Jews on top of that?
I think that's a reason to hate them rather than help them.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 23, 2016, 05:20:37 pm »

belgium is basically a really weird confederate state. Some things are in the hands of the federal government, and then we've got three governments with language-based territories who are supposed to handle cultural shit and three other regional governments who handle most of the other things. brussels is part of two language communities but it's own "other" government. the flemish language community is merged with the flemish "other" government. there are some radical separatists but also more centrist parties trying to gradually move permissions from the federal government to the regional governments.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1340 on: March 23, 2016, 05:25:04 pm »

Don't even try to argue, it was told to me by someone who I could describe as nearly-hippie heavily christian soccer mom, the kind that is going to speak with your manager and accuse you of being a satan spawn.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 23, 2016, 05:28:49 pm »

Hue.

Technically it was the Roman governor, who may or may not have been a local, who decided whether or not he was guilty and whatever, but yeah, basically it was the Jewish priests (the elietes) who got him cruxified.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 23, 2016, 05:32:29 pm »

Hue.

Technically it was the Roman governor, who may or may not have been a local, who decided whether or not he was guilty and whatever, but yeah, basically it was the Jewish priests (the elietes) who got him cruxified.
Technically but the Roman governor also gave them a chance to release one prisoner and pick between Jesus and a well known murderer and the crowned (according to the bible naturally) chanted to release the murderer.
Since the crowd was mostly Jewish the blame is mostly on Jews of all classes.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 23, 2016, 05:36:35 pm »

Hue.

Technically but the Roman governor also gave them a chance to release one prisoner and pick between Jesus and a well known murderer and the crowned (according to the bible naturally) chanted to release the murderer.

To this day noone knows why they chose to release Roger
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 23, 2016, 06:00:07 pm »

Ok, again, I don't know what's shitposting and what's just people being fucktards. (Not you LW, you're cool).

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 23, 2016, 06:01:50 pm »

its the great life cycle of an European political thread.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: March 23, 2016, 06:13:39 pm »

So much hatred in that last page. Kind of surprising.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: March 23, 2016, 06:15:48 pm »

Why? At least no one is advocating genocide this time...

Gash, I long for the day where I could feel superior to the Amerithread.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: March 23, 2016, 06:18:58 pm »

I don't usually read this thread, and it says friendly and polite right in the topic.  :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: March 23, 2016, 07:47:55 pm »

The...Yikes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 793