Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855505 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #765 on: April 24, 2016, 07:29:42 pm »

And isn't that just a whole bunch of copies of the same thing?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 24, 2016, 07:35:26 pm »

A few million gigabytes per second, if I recall correctly. Unfortunately it only works once, then you have to wait.
So you're saying we would need a female computer instead?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 24, 2016, 07:35:48 pm »

I died in Roll to Magic. Again.
Ah well. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 25, 2016, 04:30:30 am »

I've just realised I'm running out of reasons to not run/exercise regularly. I'm going to have to start doing some in the mornings and that makes me slightly sad because I hate doing it.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #769 on: April 25, 2016, 06:19:28 am »

I've just realised I'm running out of reasons to not run/exercise regularly.
This has been one of my priorities for basically ever but I never do it. RIP.

My sads: I went to bed with a headache at around 6 p.m., it's now 11:20 p.m. and I just got up. Sleeping patterns, what are you doing.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #770 on: April 25, 2016, 08:54:03 am »

I just spent three or four hours differentiating. I never want to see another equation again, but alas.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 25, 2016, 10:10:32 am »

I just got caught up on Rick and Morty.
Not sure what's more sad, the content of the show or the fact that I now have to wait for more episodes...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 25, 2016, 10:21:56 am »

I just spent three or four hours differentiating. I never want to see another equation again, but alas.

Wait till you see integration! U-substitution! Reimann sums! All of this and more!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 25, 2016, 10:22:54 am »

I was not even aware that a new, second sad thread had started up. I'm a little offended, no one called me over, and it's simply just not a sad thread without my infinite self-deprecation to give it the Clinically Depressed Seal of Approval.

But anyway, I guess this is just the 'slightly sad' thread, so here's my slight sads: I'm really looking forward to starting my college classes in May, it turns out I'll only be taking two classes a week, but beyond the education I want this to be my real foot in the door to finally get myself an actual social life. I reminisce on my whole life and think of myself as a social failure that has crashed and exploded in all domains social and romantic alike. I suppose it's not so much sad, as just anxious, as this is something I want to be the turning point to finally change my life around, and I simply don't know if it will, or if I'll just always be the same, lonely person I've always been.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 25, 2016, 06:50:02 pm »

I was invited to this RP event thing, but then it was postponed, so i decided to have a small nap.

It turned into just sleeping for 8 hours.

And I was really excited about the event, too.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 25, 2016, 08:33:32 pm »

I wanted to dye my hair. We live across the street from a barber shop (okay, it's a highway, but still. I COULD WALK THERE, DAMN IT!). My mom, instead of being a logical person, insists that she knows how to dye and bleach hair, because she did this 20 years ago. 20 FUCKING YEARS. I get being confident in yourself, and I get trying things you used to enjoy; but when I want to dye my hair, DO NOT GO OFF OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES. Just don't. Let the people who go to school to do this stuff do their job. Don't make my hair look like total shit, because that's what it looks like now. Someone rubbed a fistful of rust through my hair and it stuck. That's my hair color now. Goddamnit mom ::)
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 25, 2016, 08:34:29 pm »

Well, can you fix it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 25, 2016, 08:39:30 pm »

I could re-dye it, sure, but my mom is one of the most arrogant confident people I know, and refuses to accept she might have forgotten a thing or two in twenty years.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 25, 2016, 08:50:13 pm »

I rediscovered that anti-vaxxers and magical omega-3 megavitamin ultra-smoothie immunobooster snake oil salesmen still totally exist, and people from all walks of life, from the insecure and uneducated to randos who just want to look smart, are filling their wallets all day, every day.

Also, you know what I wish there was? A text editor where the default settings are 12-point Times New Roman (or similar monospaced font), one-inch margins, double-spaced. Like literally every paper of import is formatted. 11-point Calibri? Seriously? Why? WHYYYYY
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:57:53 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #779 on: April 25, 2016, 09:43:52 pm »

Like literally every paper of import is formatted. 11-point Calibri? Seriously? Why? WHYYYYY
Because that's MS Word's default as of... 2007? and people can't be arsed to change it. Me included.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 778