Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859647 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #810 on: April 27, 2016, 06:55:26 pm »

Undertale was great for me, for sure. Only played it through once (well, a bit more than one due to how the pacifist ending works), but i'm pretty sure that's what Toby Fox intended anyways. :v

In other news, setting my alarm clock to ring 30 minutes earlier each day seems to be working. I'm dead tired at close to midnight, and can actually get up before noon. The bad part (besides me not being a morning person) is that i get less than 6 hours of sleep each day due to my near-pathological nightly laptopping, so i'm not super energetic during the day (and thus end up lazing in the couch for almost as long as i'd otherwise be sleeping), and adjusting to a new sleeping pattern, even if gradually, is a less than optimal bowel experience for me. Not outright bad (thank goodness), but sub-optimal. I reeeeeeeeally hope that it's going to get better when i stop messing with the alarm, because i don't care much for a few hours of bowel discomfort every day. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 28, 2016, 03:36:31 am »

I cried watching the Extra Credits series on World War 1. I have never been more moved by a history lesson than when I started watching Extra History. Yes it uses simple slide-show cartoons (sometimes supplemented with photographs) as its only visuals. But it presents the lessons and pathos of history's greatest tragedies much better than any documentary, lecture, textbook, movie or historical fiction that I've seen.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 28, 2016, 06:07:05 am »

Damn, I need to socialize, party and/or dance but I'm still feeling hungover and tired, which makes me even shyer than usual.
This is annoying. I might have to buy some DRRUUUUGSSS to salvage my evening at this rate.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 28, 2016, 06:15:00 am »

@Yoink:Well, no, you don't need to unless you want to...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #814 on: April 28, 2016, 07:08:50 am »

@Yoink:Well, no, you don't need to unless you want to...
P E E R P R E S S U R E

Yoink has to go to parties because all his friends think he's a party animal. He can't possibly undermine that trust and reveal he's actually a waifish nerd, that would be terrible for his street cred.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 28, 2016, 08:20:48 am »

DRRUUUUGSSS are great, it's just the paying for them I dislike. 
I ended up saving my monies for Cinco De Mayo next month. Five dollar burritos and beers at a good Mexican restaurant. Also it's the last of my money 'til next month...
Booze is Life for Yoink

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 28, 2016, 12:52:08 pm »

Going off of two hours of sleep. I'm so cranky I'm getting pissed at virtually everything. I can't speak properly. And I have so much to do because finals next week and my GPA is depending on how I do on these finals.

The only thing that didn't piss me off today was the pasta place I go to for lunch all the time being out of green bell peppers, which I friggin love and was looking forward to.

I never should have gotten out of bed today.  :(
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 28, 2016, 01:28:30 pm »

I stepped out of class during our little unofficial break time to chug a warm energy drink because I went to bed at 5:30 this morning. Reminded me of being in high school.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 28, 2016, 06:03:46 pm »

My fly was undone for most of the day.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #819 on: April 29, 2016, 01:00:13 am »

My fly was undone for most of the day.
Sometimes people notice and tell you, which is nice
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 29, 2016, 02:05:55 am »

I have a pair of shorts that just don't stay closed.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 29, 2016, 02:35:52 am »

See, this sort of thing is why I hate agreeing to do anything, ever.

Some of my friends (well, okay, pretty much everyone I interact with on a regular basis these days, my social life has been suffering lately) are running an art exhibition this week with a variety of their work. A few days ago, I think it was just after the exhibition started, one of them (basically the one organising it all) suggested that I should host a 'film night', basically just showing a couple of the strange, obscure films I usually watch in the gallery space while they have it.

Others quickly latched onto this idea, despite my attempts to laugh it off, and it refused to die.
It got postponed a bit, mainly due to me being badly ill for a few days, and I thought it was forgotten about- but then as it turns out the exhibition is on for a couple more days than expected. Last night we had a brief "rave" in the gallery space, which was the first time I'd actually gotten around to being there, and now all of a sudden today is supposed to be the day of this stupid "movie night".

I woke up at around 3 or 4PM to a message from the friend organizing this, asking what time I was planning on being there. >.>
Nevermind that I was planning on going to a party on the other side of town tonight, and I'm pretty sure I mentioned this yesterday, I'm expected to project a bunch of eye-wateringly bad Z-Grade films for a bunch of hipsters I don't know in the back of some tiny art gallery.

Also my other friend, the only one of us with a car, apparently has a flat tyre. Also he's the one whose laptop we'd use to show these films, as well as probably acquire files for in the case of one or two that I don't already own, but I have no idea where he is and his phone appears to be turned off.

Somehow I doubt this whole disorganized mess is going to take off. I think I'll just go back to bed and pretend I never got out of it. :-\

Edit: Yeah, yesterday pretty much sucked.
I ended up bailing on the party I was about to head to (because ooh! It's all windy and stuff! And I'm stressed! I don't wanna have to wear a beanie when I go out! Waah! Also I couldn't really be bothered in the first place.) and hung out with my housemates for the evening, watching a strange variety of visual media and drinking the beers I bought for said bailed-on party, as well as a fair amount of goon.
At least watching stuff was fun. Unfortunately everyone was kinda sleepy and one friend gave up fairly early, so we didn't end up watching much Always Sunny In Philadelphia, but then myself and another friend wound up watching Peter Jackson films which was most enjoyable. Still need to sit everyone down for a longer sesh of Always Sunny, though.

That show is the tits.   
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:05:53 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 30, 2016, 12:58:39 am »

I read waaaaaay to fast for my own good :'(
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 30, 2016, 06:34:05 am »

My libido has been distracting me constantly at work. Im jealous all the time, of everyone. I can't get the girls out of my head. I can't get my head out of my ass long enough to do my job, and I've been getting stressed out way too much by it.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #824 on: April 30, 2016, 06:42:31 am »

I read waaaaaay to fast for my own good :'(
How is this a problem?
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 779