Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855360 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1230 on: June 16, 2016, 08:58:17 am »

Pfhahaha.

You are never safe from the chemicals.

*pats*
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
No, Sergarr, you are the chemicals.
And then Sergarr was a philosophical zombie.
._.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: June 16, 2016, 02:12:36 pm »

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:23:41 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: June 16, 2016, 02:38:08 pm »

I have to be to work in twenty minutes, and suddenly I feel like the contents of my stomach are boiling. Uuuugh.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: June 16, 2016, 02:46:18 pm »

I have to be to work in twenty minutes, and suddenly I feel like the contents of my stomach are boiling. Uuuugh.
If it's related to nervousness, then let your thoughts wander a bit to somewhere else, try to ignore what you're being nervous about.
If it's related to just an upset stomach, chomp down some tums or pepto bismol, I dunno.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1234 on: June 16, 2016, 05:43:53 pm »

nyargh

shoulder pain

At least the rest of my arms aren't TOO bad, but fucking hell it's been like having a needle jammed into my shoulder blade all day. I know the best course of action would be to take some days where i stay off the computer entirely, but the problem is that this leaves an approximate 8 hour void in my daily life that would need filling. "BUT SHOOK YOU CAN JUST DRAW ALL DAY" but nnnngh anxiety. Fucking unbelievable that i'm STILL afraid of being judged after all these years. >.>

Related to the above, i'm approaching the first anniversary for when the strain injury in my left hand/arm began. Hooray, i've been in pain for nearly a year. :U (ok that's an exaggeration, it hasn't been constant and it certainly hasn't been this bad all the time)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: June 16, 2016, 05:45:08 pm »

*hugpats, suggests massage of offending part*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1236 on: June 16, 2016, 06:01:55 pm »

<3

I have been to a physiotherapist about it, don't worry. He has also massaged the offending shoulder, sometimes rather painfully given how sore it is. :v
Alas, however, it is not as simple as massaging just one spot.

Also worth noting is that the pain on the upper arm is nerve pain stemming from the shoulder, so massaging that is not a good idea. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: June 16, 2016, 06:04:10 pm »

Ooh, ouchies.

*more hugpats*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: June 16, 2016, 06:39:31 pm »

Having a chat with my father about the concept of "planned obsolescence", as he calls it. I politely tell him again how annoying it is when he interrupts me while I'm talking, to which he responds that it bothers him when I present alternative viewpoints while he "explains things". I respond to this with the fact that I don't need things explained to me for the third or fourth time and have formed my own opinions on subjects such as this.

His response to this is, of course, immediately declaring the conversation over and trying to insist that neither of us liked it.

He's a nice guy, honestly, but I think that both of my parents have been having serious trouble with the fact that I'm nearly a legal adult by this point. :\
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: June 16, 2016, 06:58:24 pm »

*hugpats*

I know the feel.  I've been having some trouble with that too.
Sigtext

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: June 17, 2016, 02:11:29 am »

The best thing that happened for me and my parent's relationship was me moving out of the house (temporarily, thus far).  Living with someone who has authority over you for 16+ years can really make minor tensions and personality flaws flair up.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: June 17, 2016, 07:22:56 am »

Hey mum? It's not my fault I HAVE FLAIR AND YOU DON'T  >:(
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: June 17, 2016, 04:05:50 pm »

The best thing that happened for me and my parent's relationship was me moving out of the house (temporarily, thus far).  Living with someone who has authority over you for 16+ years can really make minor tensions and personality flaws flare up.
...Hmm.  That really does explain some things.
Like what I already said *facepalm*
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1244 on: June 17, 2016, 06:55:56 pm »

grumble grumble

festivities in the city

audible through securely closed window

AT 1:55AM. I get enough unavoidable noise from my tinnitus, thank you very much. >:C (... not that the tinnitus actually bothers me any more)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 778