Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855428 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2550 on: February 10, 2017, 08:51:47 pm »

so today i was reminded during my daily doodling time that erasers can and will act like graphite dispensers if they aren't clean

.                .

I need to brutally sand the surface of this thing.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2551 on: February 10, 2017, 09:33:12 pm »

I keep starting to write things here (here as in Bay12, or even just the internet at large, not this thread in particular), start thinking otherwise, and end up just not posting anything even though I've been writing for 15 minutes and there's no reason to be worried (i.e. I'm not saying something personal or controversial). Just go on a tangent and then delete it in defeat.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: February 10, 2017, 10:58:45 pm »

I keep starting to write things here (here as in Bay12, or even just the internet at large, not this thread in particular), start thinking otherwise, and end up just not posting anything even though I've been writing for 15 minutes and there's no reason to be worried (i.e. I'm not saying something personal or controversial). Just go on a tangent and then delete it in defeat.
Ctrl + a; open Notepad++ (or download it :D); Ctrl + v; save it and don't delete it ever. Notepad++ even saves stuff if you're feeling not-really-good about saving the whole thing. :P
Do it for the future to help yourself now to develop techniques you've got in facing whichever deeper down causes that stumble of deletion of thought into word.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: February 11, 2017, 03:16:22 am »

I made nacho cheese and it didn't really turn out. It's thick and grainy, not at all like the beautiful, artificial squeeze-bottle goodness I was promised from pictures of the recipe. Also it's really sharp becaue I used sharp chedder instead of medium like the recipe said.

For just a moment longer, I'll have to go to Taco Bell to clog my arteries with fake cheese.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: February 11, 2017, 05:08:20 am »

I miss when /pol/ was full of genuine fringe loonies and not just neocons plus edge plus butthurt.

You are not alone.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: February 11, 2017, 08:15:43 pm »

Ctrl + a; open Notepad++ (or download it :D); Ctrl + v; save it and don't delete it ever. Notepad++ even saves stuff if you're feeling not-really-good about saving the whole thing. :P
Do it for the future to help yourself now to develop techniques you've got in facing whichever deeper down causes that stumble of deletion of thought into word.
I mean I basically already do this (I've got a file 5000 lines long and going strong storing just random thoughts). It's just that most of the time it's something I don't think contributes much. Maybe it was a one-off thought, maybe I spent 15 minutes fact-checking it (I hate being wrong), but no matter what it is, sometimes when I get to the post button I just, don't feel like saying anything anymore.

I'm usually a taciturn person in real life as well, so maybe that's part of it.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: February 12, 2017, 04:32:35 am »

I made nacho cheese and it didn't really turn out. It's thick and grainy, not at all like the beautiful, artificial squeeze-bottle goodness I was promised from pictures of the recipe. Also it's really sharp becaue I used sharp chedder instead of medium like the recipe said.

For just a moment longer, I'll have to go to Taco Bell to clog my arteries with fake cheese.
Squeeze-bottle does not describe something I'd put on nachos. Queso is good, and yellow fake cheese is an abomination.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: February 12, 2017, 04:37:53 am »

I love the gooey, liquid stuff they have at Taco Bell. Perfectly smooth and uniform, spicy and bubbling hot, cheesy, chemically closer to the goo that made the Joker and the Ninja Turtles than anything that ever came from a cow.

I love Taco Bell in general. I can't help it. It touches all my food-related guilty pleasures. The fact that it's cheap fakery of something people love makes it even... naughtier.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: February 12, 2017, 04:55:16 am »

The way you wrote that immediately reminded me of this. Remind me not to accept any mayo from you :P
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: February 12, 2017, 04:59:28 am »

WELP
I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY MGS SERIES AGAIN
NOTHING CAN EVER TOP THAT

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: February 12, 2017, 03:33:12 pm »

The way you wrote that immediately reminded me of this. Remind me not to accept any mayo from you :P
MGS pls

no what are you doooing

stahp
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: February 12, 2017, 04:06:16 pm »

Must...get...work...done...

*flops around tiredly*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: February 12, 2017, 11:03:36 pm »

Perhaps the mildest sad I've ever posted, but because I got the whole FONV bundle, all the preorder "here's a rocket launcher and nukes and shotguns and grenades and health items as soon as you start the game, have fun trouncing everything instantly lol" DLC was installed without my knowledge when I installed the game. I uninstalled it all but only now realized that some of that content is still scattered throughout my game, in the form of mysteriously cheap overpowered weapons that are missing Pipboy icons in their half-deleted state.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: February 13, 2017, 12:50:01 am »

I had the same grief with bordernalds 2

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: February 13, 2017, 01:35:57 am »

I had the same grief with bordernalds 2

bordernalds family restaurant is a fast food outlet in Borderlands.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 778