Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855456 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

I currently have 38.9 C temperature.

welp
._.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Yeeaaahhh if that goes up anymore I'm just gonna need you to go ahead and go to a doctor.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

All I have wanted for weeks and weeks and weeks is to be alone, or as close to alone as I can reasonably get. And yet more people just keep entering my day and deciding to stick around.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Couldn't sleep for more than 4 hours because stupid nose keeps leaking >_<
._.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Couldn't sleep for more than 4 hours because stupid nose keeps leaking >_<

I feel your pain, I always have problems with nose when I get sick. I just can't survive flu without vasoconstrictive medicine, If I try to breathe through the mouth, then my mouth will become drier than Sahara desert. I was pretty much addicted to vasoconstrictives, dripping them every time I was going to bed. Then I decided to sleep without them for a couple of weeks and now I can sleep without them.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I was unable to sleep because of dogs. Keep waking me up to let them out and shit.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I don't know how, but I ended up with X-Com: UFO Defense on Steam. I used to play it all the time for hours on end in high school, so I figured I'd give it a go once again.

It's not as good as I remembered, putting it nicely.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

Get Openxcom.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Had bad night's sleep. Kept waking then going back to sleep. Had a weird dream in which an egg-thing the size of a person was following me, and morphing into violent creatures. It was sent by some evil woman I'd angered and who seemed to be controlling the day so that I'd never get sleep. Doesn't sound scary, but I do remember literally trembling in fear at one point. Weird night.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I don't know how, but I ended up with X-Com: UFO Defense on Steam. I used to play it all the time for hours on end in high school, so I figured I'd give it a go once again.

It's not as good as I remembered, putting it nicely.
Get Openxcom.
Yeah, the vanilla version hasn't aged very well. I can confirm that OpenXcom improves the experience dramatically, since it adds a shitload of features, bugfixes, rebalances and the like and also makes the game much more configurable.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

... Thank you for expanding on my extremely lazy post. Sorry, itisnot. >.>
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Hey, you may like referring to yourself as it and speaking like Yoda, but that's no excuse.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

My Rome: Total War (the first one) crashed after I roflstomped the Gaul army (I'm currently trying to get into TW).
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Was about to sleep. Suddenly thought about Yume Nikki in the form of a vague half-dream of all the freaky events in that game, none of which will ever be explained. Theories provide plenty of half-depressing, half-terrifying fuel. I will not be sleeping well, fuck.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

I am very, very, very full. Blargh.   
Edit: Also, my half-brother's disgusting children are here so I am basically trapped in this room for the next couple of days, or however long they're here for. How awful. At least, soon enough I will be rid of this place... again. ::)   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:22:07 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 778