Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141370 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2016, 10:45:51 pm »

((Are the timezones actually the same???))

Wonder about the living Beatles.

...Also, land the helicopter.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:47:37 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2016, 11:00:10 pm »

@TheBiggerFish: Not really, no. I might make it so that the time zones are accurate next round, or just specifying what Time Zone it is, and having 7:40 or whenever being under a general approximation.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2016, 11:11:41 pm »

"Then it is settled."

Come to an agreement where I remain King for the next seven years and retain power of the military while the President handles other domestic affairs. Use the president to my advantage, he'll handle the country while I work on dealing with the Wiki-Warriors.

As commander of the military, tell me top officers to begin recruiting the best soldiers from all regiments in a highly selective process. I want to create two 20-man teams specializing in stealth and efficient assassination to take out my competition.

Find a single Princess or Queen to arrange a Royal Marriage with to strengthen the power of Rwanda.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2016, 11:37:31 pm »

See if Brother Aswell can write a letter to ask for assistance from the Vatican. Or if he can try to become a Cardinal. And maybe eventually Pope. Continue training the Soccer and Bobsled teams.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2016, 06:24:46 am »

((I just realized I forgot Hawk's +1 bonus again! Since he's not in combat, I'll alter the turn to compensate.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2016, 08:30:28 am »

((I guess that a +1 to writing is less memorable than a +1 to anything that relates to fighting. Also, question. Does the exoskeleton do anything to enhance my strength? Just so that I know how big of a gun (or guns) I can carry.))

Finish the book. Once the changes in reality have been made, inspect the armory.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2016, 02:41:39 pm »

@Hawk: I was thinking of the Exoskeleton from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It enhances your strength, and you may be able to acquire upgrades later on.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2016, 11:32:20 pm »

Damn. Gotta get some better cover.

Do a sick-nasty roll back into the house, before ordering the Ice Golem to try again. If he succeeds, create more Ice Golems with the blood of my enemies.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 23, 2016, 11:33:36 pm »

MOAR STABBIN' AND CUTTIN' ON NRDL!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2016, 04:00:15 pm »

Attempt to stem bleeding.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 24, 2016, 07:33:23 pm »

wait a little bit then sneak behind demon and shot him in the head after saying "Dodge this."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 24, 2016, 07:36:11 pm »

Alright, the next turn will come soon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 24, 2016, 11:26:47 pm »

Match 1: Deathmatch
Round 12: The Storm
Parliament, Rwanda
7:41 PM (in Central Standard Time), Sunny Weather, July 18th, 2016

"Then, our deal is settled, I must ask if I can be allowed to be King through the next presidency? It will be easier on both of us if that's the case. You can be the politician. I can be the force to be reckoned with." asks TCM, current King of Rwanda. President Arendse, thinking it over, then says "That can be arranged. You will therefore remain King until my successor leaves office. Glad we could have this discussion.". The two then shake hands, and TCM walks out. He then races over to a nearby barracks, and prepares his rigorous training process, for two 20 man assassination teams. (5) Already showing some promise, it will take a bit more time to find a suitable team. He then sends his men to find a local princess or queen. (5) They discover that there is a Princess hiding out in Morocco, but why she is hiding no one knows...

"Cardinal?! You want me to write to the Vatican so that I may become a Cardinal, for some convoluted plan of yours that also involves me becoming Pope? ...Alright, sure, why not?" says Aswell, as he then sits down and begins writing a letter straight to the Vatican. (2) Through his nervousness, his hand slips and the letter eventually has several spelling mistakes, messy handwriting, and it's also on the ground. Beirus speaks up, saying "...Good luck with that friend. I have the Olympics to win!". Beirus then goes back to the sports room to continue the training. (4) Training goes slightly poorer this time, as they seem to have gotten heavier weights from somewhere. "Oh my God, haha! It's hilarious just how not being in one location for just 1 minute's got me doing things. Pfft, hahaha!"...

Essex, United Kingdom
7:41 PM (In Central Standard Time), Overcast, July 18th, 2016

As BiggerFish gears up for a landing, he then proceeds to ask, "Hey, John and George? I thought you two died. So, what's up?" John Lennon and George Harrison look at eachother, before John speaks. "Well, it's Magic, yeah? That's how we were summoned, so maybe it just pulled us through?" Accepting this explanation, BiggerFish lands the Chopper at an Airport, where they get off into Central Essex.

Sleepy Village, Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan
7:41 PM (In Central Standard Time), Overcast, July 18th, 2016

DigitalDemon does the sickest roll he can to hide behind a plank of wood. He then uses his Water God Powers to order the Blood-Ice Golem to kill the Rwandan Military. (4 v 6) The Soldiers dodge, before firing on the Golem again. (5 v 7) However, the Soldiers miss, so they run off to formulate a plan inside of a building.

DigitalDemon hides behind the couch, and begins a monologue. "Look at these cowards. They don't want to fight, they want to live, and I-" The click of a handgun's safety disabling interrupts him, turning around to see PirateJoe aiming his Makarov at his head. "Dodge this, mate." (10+2 (Point Blank Bonus) v 6) Before Digital can do anything, a bullet passes through his brain, blood spattering on the wall behind him. While he falls, he swears he hears a voice in his head. "Just as those before. You. Are. Mine. Now." The last thing DigitalDemon sees is the Silhouetted Human with purple eyes he saw in the house...
PirateJoe got a critical headshot on DigitalDemon! PirateJoe gets:
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/TAR-21: +Tavor (Bullpup Assault Rifle) (30/30) +2 Magazines of Reserve Ammo

Ardent suddenly realizes that NRDL hasn't died yet, and attempts to finish the job. He charges his laser beams, and attempts to finish him off. (6 v 8-2) NRDL suddenly rolls out of the way, before dashing out the door in an attempt to live!

NRDL runs into a house, and attempts to stem his bleeding to survive. (8-2) He manages to get it to Moderate Bleeding, and so has more time to keep the fight going.

Hawk, in his decked out Exoskeleton, continues to write the biographical novel. (5+1) He finishes it, and it's a good improvement. Not the best book ever, but still fantastic. Hawk goes into the Cellar to find it decked out in firearms. Realizing his upgraded strength, he picks out 3 guns from the rack. The https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPD_machine_gun, the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sten, and the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thompson_submachine_gun...

The Ice Golem, after it's master dies, begins to crumble and melt...

The Rwandan Military holds for a second, before making their way back to the house, where they see Demon's death. Knowing what happened with the Golem melting, they hold their fire.

The remaining Militia sneak back to the front of the Library, where they stay put outside of the door...
-------------------------
Before I get to the sheets, I thought I'd explain DigitalDemon's death. I don't know how to explain my exact reasoning, but what I was thinking was a combination of a critical hit roll, and realistic damage. Demon got shot point blank in the head, and PirateJoe got above 10 when I rolled, due to a point blank bonus. If you think that's unfair, I do apologize, and if you want back on the Waitlist, Demon, I'll go ahead and put you on.
-------------------------
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 24, 2016, 11:35:52 pm »

Tear up some of my clothes, make some bandages, completely stop the bleeding.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 25, 2016, 01:47:34 am »

get a far away from the village and then make a massive tornado and send it in the village's direction,then leave wandering about looking for a vehicle of sorts.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 106