Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141255 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm
« Reply #330 on: May 19, 2016, 02:16:47 pm »

Well then.  Sleep is a thing that should maybe happen.  To the hotel.  Carefully.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 19, 2016, 03:58:03 pm »

"Veronica Sawyer, nice name, but first would you happen to know of someone by the name of Logan Sawyer? Maybe even be related to them? Ah where are my manners i am yet to introduce myself, i am Joe Simon, glad to make your acquaintance."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 19, 2016, 07:24:00 pm »

"Right now, I'm lost and just a need a place to get my bearings.  My name's NRDL.  What's yours?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 19, 2016, 10:23:30 pm »

Go back to Rwanda. See if I can use my resources to upgrade my own Intelligence Agency so that we can track down the other Wiki-Warriors ourselves.

Task Force is set out to go to be dropped off as close to TBF's last known position as possible.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2016, 12:22:16 pm »

The new turn will come at some point today. Don't know exactly when, though.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2016, 09:23:45 pm »

Match 1: The Beginning
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Round 25: Relaxation Period
Moscow, Russia
Time: Midnight. Weather: Overcast. Date: 7/19/2016

PirateJoe straightens his posture, the fact that Veronica had not alerted any guards calming him. In response to her name, he responds, in a tone clearly questioning her, "Veronica Sawyer, nice name, but first, would you happen to know of someone by the name of Logan Sawyer? Maybe even be related to them? Ah where are my manners I am yet to introduce myself, I am Joe Simon, glad to make your acquaintance.", even holding out the hand not currently hovering over his Russian Pistol to her. Veronica chuckles a little bit, before responding in a matter of fact voice, "Well, of course I'm related to him. You must have heard me mention my brother to that Larisa girl, right? Yeah, Logan's my big brother. He kinda told me to throw this party, for some reason. Anything else?", before taking another sip of her red drink, which PirateJoe is realizing is probably Red Wine...

Essex, United Kingdom

After securing disguises from the costume department, the team of Abigail Walters, BiggerFish, John Lennon, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, and Paul McCartney try to sneak to the Hotel Samson near the Theater Center. [5] While they aren't noticed actually going into the Hotel, it requires proper ID to prevent room stealing, and their costumes cover them so well that it's difficult to tell who it is actually purchasing the room, so they are forced to shed their outfits. Still, the room gets booked, and after Ringo purchases Room Service, which includes Food and Drink for all 6, they all turn in for the night, each member getting a comfy bed to sleep in, with themed blue comforters.

Somewhere in Central Asia

After the night he's had, this seems to be an improvement to NRDL. Stepping forward a step or two, NRDL talks to him, speaking out in a comforting voice, "Right now, I'm lost and just a need a place to get my bearings.  My name's NRDL.  What's yours?". The man, calmed by NRDL's voice, says, "Samson. Samson Brooks. I-I work with...I saw things man!", before collapsing over the doorway with tears in his eyes. Samson gestures into his room, before walking back into his room.

Parliament, Rwanda
Time: Midnight. Weather: Clear Night Sky. Date: 7/19/2016

So far, TCM has had an amazing night, and stopping Jess Warner is a bonus to an already amazing night. After (very quickly) landing back in Rwanda, he races straight to Parliament, to give them their new R.I.S.E. Drone, and to brief them. [2] The new R.I.S.E. Drone has no improvements, so it is not a 2.0 in any way. TCM then walks them into a briefing room, and briefs them with a simple mission. Check the Theater Center, BiggerFish's last know location, and investigate where he is to eliminate him. After the affirmative, TCM goes to see if he can improve their Intel Network to find other Wiki-Warriors. [6] The improvements are a success, with their own network to help them search for Wiki-Warriors.

((Idle)) Beirus sits quietly at the table, making pleasant conversation with Aswell.

Sleepy Crater, Muqur District, Badghis, Afghanistan

(Auto'd)) Seeing that the Holy Archangel is stronger then he thought, Ardent orders the Militia to keep them busy as he tries to flee! [7] He retreats through to a nearby house, before leading the Militia back through to the house.

In order to keep Josiah busy, the Militia try to kill Josiah. [3 v 4+3] Josiah dodges through the crowd gracefully, managing to get behind the majority.

Josiah tries to kill the Militia attacking him. [5+3 v 1] Josiah stabs, and slashes, 8 townspeople to death, with the remaining Militia running to Ardent's house to hide.
----------------
Quick question, how exactly should I do sleep? Do I idle them until something cool happens, or do you guys wanna declare when you wake up? Just curious.
---------------
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ardent Debater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2016, 09:40:27 pm »

>TBF:Dream
(I think dream sequence, thrn wake up.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:42:16 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2016, 09:46:22 pm »

@TheBiggerFish: I saw the post, and immediately thought of MS Paint Adventures, specifically Homestuck. Don't know if that was intentional, but still cool.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2016, 09:58:49 pm »

Follow this guy, see what's up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2016, 09:59:16 pm »

@TheBiggerFish: I saw the post, and immediately thought of MS Paint Adventures, specifically Homestuck. Don't know if that was intentional, but still cool.
Yes, it very much was.
>Greatness:Fondly regard reference.
Sigtext

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 21, 2016, 10:55:16 pm »

"Well there is one thing, you have heard of the wiki wars right? People join the wars with equipment and powers based on what article on the wiki's they got and the winner gets a wish, Logan is the one giving people powers and the one giving out the wishes. Being related you probably already know this, or at least know some of it."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 23, 2016, 01:52:03 pm »

Bumping up the thread, so that the people who haven't updated yet have a chance to before I type it up...later today, not right now, of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 23, 2016, 01:54:38 pm »

Order the Task Force to the UK in order to locate and neutralize TBF.

Use our new tracking network to find more Wiki-Warriors.

At the same time, train a smaller but just as efficient squad of soldiers as part of a secondary task force. This time, try to outfit them better than with handguns and knives.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 23, 2016, 06:41:25 pm »

((What happened to the other two angels?))

Go play some soccer for fun. Me against the Rwandan Olympic Team.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 23, 2016, 06:54:28 pm »

@Beirus: I honestly haven't thought much about why all 3 aren't attacking at once, other than "3 Archangels doing 3 actions=Instant Death of All Button, though one I probably wouldn't mind.". Though, do you want the other 2 to jump in and finish the job?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 106