Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Decided to start a poll about it. Do you guys want intermissions, with both backstories and the events after a Chapter?

Yes. Backstories about our characters, which may answer questions? Seeing the world after the destructive chapters? Yes, please!
- 2 (40%)
Nah. We should just start Chapter 2/3/5/291, and put background info in the Chapter itself.
- 0 (0%)
Why ask, Greatness? It's your game, if you want this sort of thing, just do it already.
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 106

Author Topic: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm  (Read 141262 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Warfare: Cataclysm: Chapter IV, Round IV (8/10, 0 On Waitlist)
« Reply #1275 on: March 31, 2017, 05:57:42 am »

(Frag grenades? Does that mean TBF can find them from killing enemies and breaking pots?)
(action will come later)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: March 31, 2017, 06:50:43 am »

(Frag grenades? Does that mean TBF can find them from killing enemies and breaking pots?)
(action will come later)

...Yes. Sure. Why not?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 31, 2017, 12:44:40 pm »

"Zombies. Their flesh, not for consumption. It has the taint.

This house, it is unnatural. We should leave as soon as possible."

Choose a previously unexplored part of  the house, break down the door, kill everything inside, etc etc etc.

((No need to apologize man, I'm sure everyone here understands. I'm looking forward to this game of yours!))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:47:45 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 31, 2017, 03:23:46 pm »

Find.  Herzog.

If encountering 1 zombie: kill it with Battle Rod until it is dead.

If encountering mass of zombies: Throw frag grenade into horde. Close door/otherwise be out of range.  Until they are dead.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 11:23:11 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 31, 2017, 03:28:02 pm »

"Suppose I need to wash up."

Fallacy tries to find a shower or such. Or just a bathroom.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 31, 2017, 03:36:54 pm »

Loot kitchen. Then, get an idea of where we haven't been in the house yet. Lastly, go with someone else that's exploring the house. If anyone's willing, we can explore a different part of the house together.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 01, 2017, 06:18:19 am »

Look for hidden passages or switches.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 02, 2017, 11:46:04 am »

*bump*
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 02, 2017, 03:16:01 pm »

Quietly, seeing that all the dead heads where truly dead, I motioned for my warriors to follow me as I walked off to go deeper into the Darkest dungeon house in the hopes to find the man and my free ticket to get the wish I desire...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 05, 2017, 06:04:19 am »

Hunt Herzog down.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 08, 2017, 07:32:33 am »

Chapter IV: Herzog
Elimination
Chapter VI: The Domain of the Dead
Herzog's Manor/Hideout, Close to the Abisko Research Station, Sweden
Afternoon, Clouding Sky, 7/23/2016

As more spiked balls roll down the tube in his weapon, giving him more ammo for the upcoming battle, the Chaos energy-fueled NRDL looks around the building, tapping his foot against the ground as he carefully examines every nook and cranny. [10] He finds the white Chaos Emerald near the right most door that housed the bathroom. As he picks it up and gains a quick power boost, he suddenly hears odd sounds downstairs, leading down to the morgue Dolosus Doleus found earlier. In particular, he perfectly hears Herzog grumbling, tapping something leather which he can only presume is the book.

Despite (or due to) the fact that NRDL can hear the insane German, Dolosus feels compelled to sink in more bloodshed. Waxing poetic, he drops the Zombie corpse and snaps his attention to the upstairs area. Growling out a "Zombies. Their flesh, not for consumption. It has the taint. This house, it is unnatural. We should leave as soon as possible.", he walks up and cracks each step, waving to Hawk before smashing down the door across from her. it is an empty bathroom, with a toilet, sink, and very large shower directly inside.

BiggerFish would've gone to find Herzog, but instead, he listens in with NRDL and hears the grumbling. All that's needed now is a plan.

Looking at his wounds with worried eyes, the blood starting to turn a slightly darker color from basic contact, Fallacy of Urist says "Suppose I need to wash up.", before turning around and heading to the bathroom. Rushing in, he shuts and locks the door before flying into the shower.

As everyone else explores or waits by the basement door, their hands like claws as they prepare to pounce, the virtuoso known as OceanSoul takes her time to loot the kitchen. [1] When she opens the door to the kitchen, shut by Fish as he looted her chest um...yeah, she suddenly finds herself doubling over in pain. When she opens her eyes from the agony-filled tears, she suddenly sees that everything in in black and white, save for red blood splattered on the walls. The room is now in shambles, as debris, corpses, and fire now bathe the area in post-apocalyptic furor, leaving a distinctive edge to the otherwise solid kitchen. Turning around, OceanSoul also sees that no one's there...

With robotic hands scouring the walls to the room, the musician H.I known as Person scans the area, looking for a secret room or switch to find something before the battle. [6] He does see something in the kitchen, and thus opens the door. Other then the corpses of the dead, no one and nothing is in there, but his eyes reveal the truth. Near the stove is a combination lock, which he reveals by popping a panel out of the wall. Looks like he'll need to go code-hunting.

With a quick wave of her hand, which leads to the sound of sheathing swords, the leader known as Pirate Joanna motions for her warriors to follow her, which they gladly follow. Walking over to the basement door, they await the final warrior.

And here she comes, as they see Hawk slide down the stairs. Thus, everyone is here, and the door silently opens...

BSN:Well that's ominous.

First: Thank you! While my game hasn't entered development (like I said, schooling), I am confident I can make something good with it with some experience. And since I have a decent amount of detail over what the game will entail (thanks to some help from PirateJoe on Discord), I could tell you guys about it right now.

Second: The sheets aren't here. I will either edit them in, or put them in the next turn, but I'm not entirely sure how many of them changed enough to not just do a copy-paste job.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 08, 2017, 07:43:28 am »

"Alright BiggerFish, what's the play here? I'm thinking we break the door down, you toss in a grenade, then I Chaos Control enough to launch as many spike balls as I can. IF we do, I'm gonna be out of commission for a second, so I'm gonna need you to back me up here."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 08, 2017, 11:41:25 am »

"Door's open.

I presume this is a boss fight."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: April 08, 2017, 01:46:57 pm »

"*Humming*"

Showering continues.

((Fun fact: In real life I take exceedingly long showers. Hopefully the mission will keep my character in focus. Hopefully.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: April 08, 2017, 04:51:05 pm »

"Door's open.

I presume this is a boss fight."

"After you then."

When BiggerFish initiates his action, go in, Chaos Control to slow down time, then rain as many spiked balls on Herzog as possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 106