Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176598 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [18/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2016, 08:56:51 pm »

"There are 18 of us here yes? Even if we all only paid 2E it would come out to a fair amount."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2016, 09:00:27 pm »

>Also, please remember that indicating you are talking is a standard practice when talking.

((eh?))

>Thus the joint proposals I have put forward.

>Also, please remember that indicating you are talking is a standard practice when talking.

>Excuse me for a second, the collective consciousness of all sentient beings is having a bit of a spat with itself over whether I'm allowed to mention that.

"What proposals? What sentient beings that haven't been created yet?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2016, 09:02:04 pm »

"Then how about upping it to 4E for every God, so it's actually worth not destroying?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2016, 09:03:19 pm »

"Then how about upping it to 4E for every God, so it's actually worth not destroying?"

"I would find this acceptable."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2016, 09:03:32 pm »

"This is literally a less detailed version of what I just proposed."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2016, 09:03:58 pm »

>That is nonsensical.  It provides a direct incentive to not involve one's self in the creation act.

"U...R...just...2...dumb...2....und3rst4nd....m0r0n...."

>Thus the joint proposals I have put forward.

>Excuse me for a second, the collective consciousness of all sentient beings is having a bit of a spat with itself over whether I'm allowed to mention that.

"U....R....Cr4zy.....th3r3...1sn't...3v3n...NE...s3t1ent...b31ngs...in...th3...bubbl3........n0n3...n33d...t0...1nd1c4t3...wh3n...th3y...R...sp34k1ng...4s...th4t...f4ct...1s...cl34r...2...4ll..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 29, 2016, 09:04:50 pm »

"You know what? Im getting so bored here that im going to fucking use most of my essence to make the fucking universe because some of you want us to waist some so bad, so decide on what you fucking want it to look like so i can fucking make it! And if anyone else wants to stop fucking around and help me go ahead! " someone is clearly veeeery sick of waiting.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2016, 09:06:40 pm »

Propose: A system of two planets and a sun will be created at no cost to anyone. The first planet will be somewhat larger than Earth-sized but similar overall, and the second will be a supergas giant with an indeterminate, but finite number of moons. These moons can be shaped and defined by a significant usage of Essence (20E, unless someone proposes a different cost.) The first planet will have basic biospheres created at no cost to anyone as well. This planet may be connected to the moons by portals, created either by divine action or by mortals possessing magical power.

Alternatively, this first creation may be performed at an initial cost to everyone equally. Proposing 4E as a baseline.

Ascald coughs.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2016, 09:07:54 pm »

"I agree. At this rate we'll need to appoint an official Council scribe to jott down the eons..."

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2016, 09:08:26 pm »

"This is literally a less detailed version of what I just proposed."
"Then it's agreed!"

"You know what? Im getting so bored here that im going to fucking use most of my essence to make the fucking universe because some of you want us to waist some so bad, so decide on what you fucking want it to look like so i can fucking make it! And if anyone else wants to stop fucking around and help me go ahead! " someone is clearly veeeery sick of waiting.
Then it's agreed every god will pay 4E and any that doesn't won't be able to do anything on that planet! Sounds fair enough to me!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2016, 09:09:22 pm »

Saukko conjures a small raincloud over Kyuu, resulting in a small downpour on its head.

"Cool it, sunshine, the adults are talking."

Edit for clarity
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:11:37 pm by hector13 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2016, 09:14:10 pm »

"Then it's agreed!"
"THEN SUPPORT MY BLOODY PROPOSAL."
GM of Trespassers V2.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2016, 09:14:39 pm »

"I just want to start making stone dragons."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2016, 09:14:54 pm »

>Firstly, someone clearly hasn't looked at my spheres, description, or other information to understand what I'm talking about.

>Secondly, I oppose locking others out of Creation.  That is extremely stupid and just results in competing cosmos.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 135