Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176580 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 0: The Nothing before [19/30] [talk-only]
« Reply #525 on: April 30, 2016, 11:01:42 pm »

"Arbitrary values used to describe quantity."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 30, 2016, 11:04:01 pm »

"If I had boots, I'd be shaking in them. I expect you will be cowardly and target any races I create, yes? You do not have the fortitude to attack anyone in the open, after all."
Kyuu summons a large scythe, black as the void "Fine then, i challenge you to single combat, i will not allow you to claim me as cowardly."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:06:05 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 30, 2016, 11:04:36 pm »

"Arbitrary values used to describe quantity."

"Munr03...s33s....h1s...l4ngu3g3....d03s....n0t...m4k3....4...d1st1nct10n...b3tw33n....'numb3rs'...4nd...l3tt3rs.......
....h3...w1ll....cr34t3....4...tr4nsl4t0r...4ft3r....cr34t10n.....1s...f1n1sh3d..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 30, 2016, 11:07:27 pm »

"If I had boots, I'd be shaking in them. I expect you will be cowardly and target any races I create, yes? You do not have the fortitude to attack anyone in the open, after all."
Kyuu summons a large scythe, black as the void "Fine then, i challenge you to single combat, i will not allow you to clam me as cowardly."

"Too late, reckless one. You've had multiple opportunities to show off. Why should I allow you to save face now? No, much better to have you wallow in your failures to live up to your title."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 30, 2016, 11:07:32 pm »

"Of course. A story is nothing if not shared.

Though, don't go giving it to mortals all the time, the secrets behind creation should take a bit of effort to obtain. . . even if it's a glorified eighteen - nineteen - way argument."
"Eh I don't know mortals can Handel themselves with that knowledge I mean I was a mortal and I've been a decent God so far."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 30, 2016, 11:08:50 pm »

"Of course. A story is nothing if not shared.

Though, don't go giving it to mortals all the time, the secrets behind creation should take a bit of effort to obtain. . . even if it's a glorified eighteen - nineteen - way argument."

"The secrets behind creation? Fine. Leave them to mystery. But certainly, I expect us to inform our creations of our existence. At the very least."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 30, 2016, 11:09:58 pm »

"Too late, reckless one. You've had multiple opportunities to show off. Why should I allow you to save face now? No, much better to have you wallow in your failures to live up to your title."
"Even now you try and hide behind false words because you don't admit to being a coward or risk getting hurt, how disgraceful."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 30, 2016, 11:10:51 pm »

Perhaps not the best one to speak up or even do anything as she still wasn't quite sure where her place was but, here goes nothing.

Um. . . .I-Isn't it better that we stop this infighting and try to come up with some kind of agreement? If we don't create something, how long do we all have before we disappear?

Dia stated in an almost fearful whisper, not even certain anyone would hear her. But since she had come out of the inky soup of rejected god DNA all she had heard was fighting and disagreements. Though in truth maybe she should have said nothing, It was nice not to be the only useless one around here.
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 30, 2016, 11:12:37 pm »

>I agree with Dia.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 30, 2016, 11:14:41 pm »

"Yeah I agree as well but we won't disappear though. "

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #535 on: April 30, 2016, 11:17:43 pm »

A white owl swoops by and screeches "OR'LYYYYE?"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 30, 2016, 11:18:23 pm »

"Even now you try and hide behind false words because you don't admit to being a coward or risk getting hurt, how disgraceful."

"I have no interest in a fight, actually. We haven't even created anything, why should I waste my time and energy on a cretin that gets offended at every minor thing?

You will note that I said you would be cowardly only if following a particular course of action. Evidently that was your intent, else you wouldn't be so hurt. Perhaps the jab was justified then?"

((SRSLY!? :))))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 30, 2016, 11:19:00 pm »

>Well hello.

>That's new.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #538 on: April 30, 2016, 11:20:42 pm »

"The secrets behind creation? Fine. Leave them to mystery. But certainly, I expect us to inform our creations of our existence. At the very least."

"Well, of course, I didn't mean to imply something so ridiculous as not telling your mortals who created them."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 30, 2016, 11:21:16 pm »

"COME BACK! "
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 135