Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 175357 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 14.0: A Fresh Start
« Reply #1680 on: May 19, 2016, 03:36:13 pm »

I propose that interesting sites created and changed by the gods are all gathered and displayed by the one that calculates. It should include a name a small description of the site, and its location.
SUPPORT
Support.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: May 19, 2016, 03:38:06 pm »

Propose BTraits:

The Traits Builder and Miners will be added to the traits list

Builder - This trait gives the race with this trait an architectures mind allowing them to build amazing homes and furniture.

Miners - This trait gives the race with the trait, the ability to mine/dig better.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: May 19, 2016, 03:38:58 pm »

I propose that interesting sites created and changed by the gods are all gathered and displayed by the one that calculates. It should include a name a small description of the site, and its location.
SUPPORT
Support.
SUPPORT

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: May 19, 2016, 04:06:40 pm »

Saukko

Oppose

"Why should the one that calculates do it? We are the world builders here. If you want to make the world more interesting then go ahead and make it more interesting yourself, you lazy bastards."

Propose BTraits:

The Traits Builder and Miners will be added to the traits list

Builder - This trait gives the race with this trait an architectures mind allowing them to build amazing homes and furniture.

Miners - This trait gives the race with the trait, the ability to mine/dig better.

Oppose

"Not without a cost. Craftsmanship costs x1.5" ((fuck you phone!)) "so why should these two be any different?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 04:16:56 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: May 19, 2016, 04:23:03 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
Saukko

Oppose

"Why should the one that calculates do it? We are the world builders here. If you want to make the world more interesting then go ahead and make it more interesting yourself, you lazy bastards."
"Speaking of world building. Who wants to take the task of compiling the information on the world? Like the stories, people, sites, etc.
It has yet to create problems, but better have to have one before we need them, than after.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: May 19, 2016, 06:55:31 pm »

Oppose
((Please note that this is an OOC vote intended to keep the game lite. This is not a reflection of Malakath's personality, opinions, or beliefs.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: May 19, 2016, 07:25:16 pm »

Propose Artifact Trait:
Node Carrier *7 - A node can be created into this artifact. If the artifact is destroyed the node is released... Intact the Artifact emits the same effects the node would only bundled into the artifact. A crown of Fire might set its wearer on constant fire, while destroyed everything would be set on constant fire.

Personality *2 - This artifact has a personality of its own, and means to influence people to its bidding. How it influences them and in what quantities is dependent of the personality.

Soul Prison *2 - This artifact traps souls. Each soul enhances another effect of the artifact. So the crown of constant fire would create even hotter and bigger flames.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: May 19, 2016, 07:27:03 pm »

SUPPORT^
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: May 19, 2016, 07:34:30 pm »

"By the way Munroe, I love your little burning firevines."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: May 19, 2016, 07:54:11 pm »

Propose Artifact Trait:
Node Carrier *7 - A node can be created into this artifact. If the artifact is destroyed the node is released... Intact the Artifact emits the same effects the node would only bundled into the artifact. A crown of Fire might set its wearer on constant fire, while destroyed everything would be set on constant fire.

Saukko

Oppose

Personality *2 - This artifact has a personality of its own, and means to influence people to its bidding. How it influences them and in what quantities is dependent of the personality.

Support

Soul Prison *2 - This artifact traps souls. Each soul enhances another effect of the artifact. So the crown of constant fire would create even hotter and bigger flames.

Oppose

"Far too cheap."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: May 19, 2016, 07:58:05 pm »

"I made these with Saukko in mind and its love for spending all there essence on traits."
Propose Artifact Traits:

Worthy Only 1.2x The artifact can only be used by someone chosen by the god/goddess to weld it or some chosen by fate in the case the creator doesn't care who can use it, should someone unworthy try to use it ether it wouldn't work or something will happen to the user should the creator wish, an example is a artifact sword a unworthy tried to pickup by would be to heavy for them or if the god defined what would happen the artifact may burn the unworthy/unchosen ones hand

Acidic 2.0 3.0 and 5.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.3 3.5 5.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.

Propose Artifact Trait:
Oppose

Support
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:59:47 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: May 19, 2016, 08:03:56 pm »

"I made these with Saukko in mind and its love for spending all there essence on traits."

"I'm curious what makes you think you know how I spend my Essence."

Spoiler: spoiler for space (click to show/hide)

Oppose

"Worthy Only should be much more expensive. It's basically a security system so the artifact cannot be stolen and used by another god's creation.

The other two don't follow the same scaling cost that other traits do. The "sharpness" one also ends up at the same cost as "acidic" for +3, despite costing more for +1 and 2."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:11:39 pm by hector13 »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: May 19, 2016, 08:16:37 pm »

Propose Artifact Traits:

Worthy Only 1.2x The artifact can only be used by someone chosen by the god/goddess to weld it or some chosen by fate in the case the creator doesn't care who can use it, should someone unworthy try to use it ether it wouldn't work or something will happen to the user should the creator wish, an example is a artifact sword a unworthy tried to pickup by would be to heavy for them or if the god defined what would happen the artifact may burn the unworthy/unchosen ones hand

Acidic 2.0 3.0 and 5.0 respectively,The first level of this trait means in the case of a weapon whoever is cut by it will feel a painful burning feeling in the wound the second level would actually have the person hit have there flesh burn away for a few seconds and the third level of this trait would mean anyone who is hit would have there flesh burn away to the bone making it extremely useful against lightly armored targets

Sharpness 2.3 3.5 5.0 The weapon is sharper then normal and can cut through things most swords can not at level one this would be able to cut through a unarmored man with ease and able to with a hard enough blow cut through copper level two it would be able to cut through bronze and copper easily and with a strong enough strike iron and at level three cut through iron and all weaker materials easily and with a strong enough strike cut through steel. cannot be used with traits that make the weapon as weaker.

Propose Artifact Trait:
Oppose

Support
Support

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: May 19, 2016, 08:18:43 pm »

((there are two quote stacks and six proposals between them there, which ones are you supporting?

Never mind, but you could clean it up anyway :P))

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: May 19, 2016, 08:31:30 pm »

"I'm curious what makes you think you know how I spend my Essence."
"You have a unhealthy tenancy for wanting expensive traits be extremely expensive, even ones that should be cheep make you want them to be that much more expensive, to put it in a simple way im saying you love the inflation of essence costs."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 135