Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 176581 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 17.0: Frogland
« Reply #1875 on: May 29, 2016, 08:28:35 pm »

"The god never pledged before any other god to come to aid. This would have been a more reasonable approach, looked from an ordered or a chaotic perspective."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: May 29, 2016, 08:51:55 pm »

"Munroe's defaulting on a debt he knew he couldn't repay was quite intrusive, and was quite disappointing behaviour for a fellow deity. I doubt that the rest of you were considering lending laws to be a major component of any divine commandments, however."

"Th4t...w4sn't....Munr03's....f4ult..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: May 29, 2016, 08:59:13 pm »

"Munroe's defaulting on a debt he knew he couldn't repay was quite intrusive, and was quite disappointing behaviour for a fellow deity. I doubt that the rest of you were considering lending laws to be a major component of any divine commandments, however."

"Munroe can pontificate all he likes, Saukko will still think he had no intention of repaying what he borrowed, like a common criminal. The terms offered were foolish, but you had ample opportunity to act with honour and say the terms were unfair to Saukko, but you didn't."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: May 29, 2016, 09:18:17 pm »

"Munroe can pontificate all he likes, Saukko will still think he had no intention of repaying what he borrowed, like a common criminal. The terms offered were foolish, but you had ample opportunity to act with honour and say the terms were unfair to Saukko, but you didn't."

"Munr03...0ff3r3d...f41r...t3rms.....S4ukk0...
...ch4ng3d...th3m.....t0...f00lish...t3rms..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: May 29, 2016, 09:19:22 pm »

>Now I have even less clue what's going on.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: May 29, 2016, 09:37:02 pm »

"You offered fair terms? The terms you offered were to pay me back when you had the Essence. Considering you weren't creating anything for income, they were just as fair for me as the ones you accepted. Either way, I wasn't going to see that Essence again."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: May 29, 2016, 09:41:51 pm »

"You offered fair terms? The terms you offered were to pay me back when you had the Essence. Considering you weren't creating anything for income, they were just as fair for me as the ones you accepted. Either way, I wasn't going to see that Essence again."

"Munr03...w4s...g01ng...t0...h4v3...1nc0m3...0n3...d4y....
...y0u...w0uld...h4v3...b33n....c0mpins4t3d...in...tim3...."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: May 29, 2016, 09:48:22 pm »

"Munr03...w4s...g01ng...t0...h4v3...1nc0m3...0n3...d4y....
...y0u...w0uld...h4v3...b33n....c0mpins4t3d...in...tim3...."

""One day"? I'm sure by "in time" you meant before the end of days. Perhaps shortly before we reached non-existence, so you could say:

"Munr03... s41d... he... w0uld... r3p4y... h15... d3bt..."?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: May 29, 2016, 09:54:27 pm »

""One day"? I'm sure by "in time" you meant before the end of days. Perhaps shortly before we reached non-existence, so you could say:

"Munr03... s41d... he... w0uld... r3p4y... h15... d3bt..."?

"Th4t...1s...wh4t...Munr03...s41d..."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: May 29, 2016, 09:56:25 pm »

((aww man, you broke t' pyramid :'())

"Vague promises don't really engender trust, Munroe. Evidently I should have heeded that warning before offering new terms, and laughed in your face."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: May 30, 2016, 01:17:00 am »

>Now I have even less clue what's going on.
"Nothing out of the usual."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: May 30, 2016, 10:34:47 am »

"So what would speaking against paying it out now for a time of good chaotic peace?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: May 30, 2016, 11:08:41 am »

"So what would speaking against paying it out now for a time of good chaotic peace?"
"Providing a service to others. The more I go on about it, the less likely someone else will be taken in by his confidence tricks."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: May 30, 2016, 11:15:27 am »

"So Munroe are you considering repaying him?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.0: Slips
« Reply #1889 on: June 01, 2016, 03:07:10 am »

Tick 18.0: Slips

Christine inspects the burnt printing house for divine residue and can only find evidence that the Everymind has been near it. The Everymind's investigation of the Generickind turns up a number of clues hinting that Mischief may have been responsible, surprisingly enough.

Mischief has prescribed upside-down burning at the stake for arsonists, and this has removed some of the more unhinged arsonists.

Through dream contact, Luuc has arranged for the formation of justice systems everywhere.

The Serene Tower has attempted to create a steel Peace Tower in the largest Generickind city, but its innate magic failed to pass public inspection.

Sacohpiocutr'ron has created the Turtra. (Sacohpiocutr'ron: -7E)

Zurion has encouraged the shellcarvers of Gnu to improve their craft, granting them bronze working and architecture.

Kyuu has found that the Telracs are reasonably modern by the world's standards, even adopting masks like those of the strange Generickind, but the Pelagics have changed very little in the intervening time. The Telracs have managed to wash off the Draki graffiti from their fortress.

Zurion has created giant, intelligent, and docile turtles along with 1000 more Turtini. (Zurion: -4E)

Atian has created 300 Akdo, small humanoid craftsmen.

The Draki have again begun marching to the coast to begin another wave of conquests.

Ascald has increased the size of the Golem by one step. (Ascald: -1E)

Zurion has warned the island folk of the incoming Draki invasion and praised the Turtra. Luuc has warned his humans of the Draki invasion and given them some instruction in fighting off ships, which has increased the prevalence of pyromania in the area.

Axt has propped Vir up on Rekkr Island. Vir makes for a nice found object sculpture, blending well with the somewhat volcanic background juxtaposed quite nicely with the signs of civilization below (even if this appears not to do anything of consequence). Additionally, Axt has gifted a few hundred foxes around Rekkr Island and Mennesker lands with intelligence and language ability. (Axt: -2E) It is somewhat unclear how many foxes exist at all.

Following a duel between champions, itself followed by a week of drinking, a village of Turtleottti have joined up with the passing Draki horde, much to the displeasure of other Turtleottti.
Shellcarvers have viciously harvested a number of their fellow Turtlekin for their shells to train their skills.
A printing house has been burnt upside down on a stake for purportedly burning down another printing house.
Following a Council resolution, Sollia, Mischief/Christine, Luuc, ior Zurion are urged to generate lists of sites with descriptive blurbs.

Influence recalibration has taken place. Charon and Sollia will be sent their overdue (on the GM's part) influence miniquests (plural).

Suspended actions

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sleeping Beauties (click to show/hide)
Active Council resolutions
Spoiler: Council resolutions (click to show/hide)
Proposalog
Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Traits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Failed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Passed (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 135