Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180032 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #705 on: August 13, 2016, 04:42:25 pm »

It's not wrapped around your leg anymore, time has been reset to the beginning of when you cut off it's leg.
Oh and sorry about this spayz but when I was looking at the turn again and looking at the source material for Damians arm, full metal alchemist, I realized that poking at the arm isn't going to damage it since it's metal and mounted to his body like this.

Spoiler: large image (click to show/hide)
(That's... going to be significantly harder to disconnect. especially if it is mounted at the shoulder where the joint is.)
Attempt to find a way to cut the metal arm away, noting how it is mounted carefully. Don't actually attack yet, though.
[int 1] clearly throwing it into a meat grinder is the best way to get rid of it though you aren't sure where to find. Or how you would get it into the meat grinder.
In the mean time the zombie seems to recover from it's stunned state.
retreat and find something like a sledgehammer.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2016, 04:44:57 pm »

Shoot the other arm at the joint
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2016, 04:47:54 pm »

By other arm you mean the fleshy one right?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2016, 05:31:53 pm »

By other arm you mean the fleshy one right?
I thought both were metal,  okay non fleshy one then
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2016, 07:36:00 pm »

It's not wrapped around your leg anymore, time has been reset to the beginning of when you cut off it's leg.
Oh and sorry about this spayz but when I was looking at the turn again and looking at the source material for Damians arm, full metal alchemist, I realized that poking at the arm isn't going to damage it since it's metal and mounted to his body like this.

Spoiler: large image (click to show/hide)
(That's... going to be significantly harder to disconnect. especially if it is mounted at the shoulder where the joint is.)
Attempt to find a way to cut the metal arm away, noting how it is mounted carefully. Don't actually attack yet, though.
[int 1] clearly throwing it into a meat grinder is the best way to get rid of it though you aren't sure where to find. Or how you would get it into the meat grinder.
In the mean time the zombie seems to recover from it's stunned state.
retreat and find something like a sledgehammer.
[luck 5] You run into the apartment complex and run down into the boiler room. While there isn't a sledge hammer there is a massive wrench that should do the job nicely.

[marksmanship 4] You fire a shot into the zombies daemon arm [resilience 2] The hole the sniper rifle makes is only partially repaired with concrete, changing the caliber of hole the bullet made from .32 to something approaching a .22. The zombie emits a growl of anger and lashes it's arm into a long and thin sword.

[zombie 6] [dex 2] The zombies sword whips through the air slamming into Adrians arm as he clumsily attempts to move out of the way and slicing his right arm off. Adrian backs away again screaming.

23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 13, 2016, 07:45:44 pm »

Run away, draw pistol, and fire at it. "me-m-meeeeedddIIIIICCCC!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 13, 2016, 08:27:06 pm »

Medic senses tingling! GO GRAB THAT ARM AND GET IT SEWN BACK ON TO THE POOR SOD THAT JUST LOST IT!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 13, 2016, 08:53:26 pm »

That's not gonna help. For one there isn't enough stuff in the light medical bag to help reatach arteries. And for two The tech for reattaching nerves and letting him continue to use that arm doesn't exist. At least right now

You do have tornoquiets though.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:58:55 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2016, 09:31:00 pm »

((Is my energy full yet? I need to know if I should to try to rescue them or keep reading. Also, do my leg and arm give me a Dex bonus? Because if not, fuck banishing or taming because I'd probably have a Dex roll.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 13, 2016, 09:43:28 pm »

It's not full yet (getting pretty close though). You rolled a ten, it takes a while to get back to full from a ten. Also only one leg is daemon infused so no bonus to dex or anything like that….makes you better at kicks though.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:08 pm »

((Dang it. Also, what does the slight shapeshifting let me do?))

Calmly close my periodical, set it down, and grab the gear that I need for taming or calming the daemon. Head to a window or a roof where I can see the fight without being in range of attacks, then use the 420 frequency to calm that daemon down. If I fail and the daemon notices me, get ready to try to forcibly tame it. Block any of its attacks with my daemon arm, through daemonism.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 13, 2016, 10:37:38 pm »

That's not gonna help. For one there isn't enough stuff in the light medical bag to help reatach arteries. And for two The tech for reattaching nerves and letting him continue to use that arm doesn't exist. At least right now

You do have tornoquiets though.
I never said I would sew it back on functionally, just enough to slow the bleeding and apply a tourniquet to.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 14, 2016, 01:09:06 am »

Groo continues wandering until he finds something interesting, be that his target or potential allies.
[luck 2] Nothing particularly interesting happens. Though Groo  and Rufferto do seem to be wandering away from Steel territory. +1 to meeting his target. -1 to meeting allies.
PURIFICATION IN PROGRESS

>Jhon: Shoot the damn thing. REPEATEDLY.
>Beast: Take left gangster's head off with a dart. Physically block the other two's advancement.

[marksmanship 2] You try to swing the revolver towards the beast but can't get an angle on it. [enemy beast mastery 2+1=3] the beast further tears your back apart and wraps it's tail around your gun arm.
[beast mastery 1+3=4] [ressiliance 2] The beasts low powered shot impacts into the enemy beast master and embeds it self in the beast masters stomach. It also stands in the way of the others, however it's only the size of a small dog. He doesn't really notice, what with the whole possessing his beast thing. The other enemies start sprinting down the alleyway clearly intending to finish what their friend started.
Run away, draw pistol, and fire at it. "me-m-meeeeedddIIIIICCCC!"
[dex 5] You run like hell away from the daemon [marksmanship 4] While running like hell you turn and fire two shots at the daemon arm.[resilience 6] The daemon regenerates from the bullet wound's sucking up a sizable portion of cornet and further embeds itself into the shoulder of the late damian.
Medic senses tingling! GO GRAB THAT ARM AND GET IT SEWN BACK ON TO THE POOR SOD THAT JUST LOST IT!
[Dex 1] You trip while trying to run into the zombies melee to retrieve the arm, that Adrian lost. [zombie 3] The zombie arm converts from a long sword into a long thin arm with a steely maw on the end and bites into your left arm. You scream as you feel your Humurus fracture.
((Dang it. Also, what does the slight shapeshifting let me do?))

Calmly close my periodical, set it down, and grab the gear that I need for taming or calming the daemon. Head to a window or a roof where I can see the fight without being in range of attacks, then use the 420 frequency to calm that daemon down. If I fail and the daemon notices me, get ready to try to forcibly tame it. Block any of its attacks with my daemon arm, through daemonism.

((Slight shapeshifting would be like making your fingers into lock picks or sharpening them into a blade, or like I dunno making spikes on your arm or something, stuff like that. Not making your entire arm a sword or making it into a whip or stuff like that.))

with a sigh you set down you periodical after book marking your page and calamlly gather your equipment before heading to the window, you are check to make sure you are completely out of range of an attack before turning on the radio to this, and beginning the 420 frequency. [daemonsim 2+4=6] [daemon arm 6+4=10] The daemon does not seem to be pleased with your offers of sonic happiness and crushes Dustan's arm bone into even more pieces.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:40:14 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 14, 2016, 02:48:51 am »

420 HARDER!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 14, 2016, 07:54:29 am »

continue running like hell to a hospital after unloading all i have into the zombie
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:15:06 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 128