Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180107 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1290 on: November 29, 2016, 11:14:56 am »

"I hate them too. But you're my friend, Groo. And they are jackasses who wouldn't pick a fight they couldn't win without grievous losses. They'd rather butt in to a law-abiding daemonist's business repeatedly. Hey, that knife handle you have looks neat though. I'll give you two coins for it." Daemian replies, ignoring the incorrect name.

Leave the police station. Give Groo two coins if he wants them for the daemon knife handle. Go back to the apartment and make contact with the daemon in the knife handle.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 29, 2016, 12:00:47 pm »

Get some swing music (must say parlov stellar has warmed me up to swing music)

Also go buy some ingredients for a cake
We're going to go indulge grandma daemon and make a cake for the team.

Cooking for psychoes starring granda Daemon and her mute deary

Filmed infront of a live horrified audience.

What kind of cake do you want? and if it's a human cake how do you want to go about obtaining the ingredients .
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: November 29, 2016, 03:25:03 pm »

black forest, portal variety.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 29, 2016, 11:09:53 pm »

The legend never dies!
You fulfill the legend of the walls. By standing perfectly still with your feet together and arms outstretched and not moving on a semi deserted  street corner with a pilots cap at your feet and the sheild half resting half strapped to your outrstreched and slightly glowing beast arm. Amazingly no one seems to be that interested in the half naked man holding a tower sheild.

Get some swing music (must say parlov stellar has warmed me up to swing music)

Also go buy some ingredients for a cake
We're going to go indulge grandma daemon and make a cake for the team.

Cooking for psychoes starring granda Daemon and her mute deary

Filmed infront of a live horrified audience.

You purchase some swing music and some ingredients for Black forest cake, [int 6] You and the granny daemon set to work assembling and baking the cake, in the merry chaos of making it you think you might have added a fair bit of kirsch but oh well, it's all just flavor in the end. In a complex bit of sign language the granny daemon communicates how happy she is to be baking again.

Groo, not understanding how to bid, just shouts "Want!", but otherwise fails to achieve anything.  Instead, he keeps following the Draemin.  He'll also accept the offer for the knife hilt.

"Oh, Deaner, friendly officer said whole station hate you.  Groo wonder why, Daener and police all so nice, not even shoot Groo..."
After the awkward moment where the auctioneer momentarily stops his chatter and looks at groo in confusion before continuing, Groo hands over the knife handle and receives the two coins in return.

"I hate them too. But you're my friend, Groo. And they are jackasses who wouldn't pick a fight they couldn't win without grievous losses. They'd rather butt in to a law-abiding daemonist's business repeatedly. Hey, that knife handle you have looks neat though. I'll give you two coins for it." Daemian replies, ignoring the incorrect name.

Leave the police station. Give Groo two coins if he wants them for the daemon knife handle. Go back to the apartment and make contact with the daemon in the knife handle.
You hand over the coins and receive the knife handle. It takes a couple of times to get a response from the knife handle but you eventually hear a faint moan followed by. God damn, what the hell did I drink last night. I feel like every wave of my being is pain right now. Where the hell am I, why is the last thing I remember stabbing a guy in a warehouse. Alright keep it together just need to shift frequencies a bit and they'll never know it was me then I'll find someplace where I can get a stiff drink and then try to patch up the shattered pieces of my self….oh god damn it, where the hells the rest of me. The voice trails off as if suddenly realizing you are there. What the hell do you want I'm in the middle of realizing that I misplaced 70% of myself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 11:31:52 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: November 30, 2016, 12:26:28 am »

I want to know if you want to be whole again, since I believe I have your missing pieces. There are two condition before I help you pull a reverse Humpty Dumpty. The first is that you will not harm me, ever. I'm not looking to mimic my brother that you killed. The second is that you will work with me and support me, not hinder me. I need a weapon, and you are powerful enough that I think it would be beneficial to work together.

Dealing with daemons the polite way.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: November 30, 2016, 06:04:20 am »

Go gather everyone up to eat cake.

Try and find some  plates and silverware for everyone.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 30, 2016, 07:08:18 pm »

Go find some energy-rich foods to fuel my prodigious metabolism.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: November 30, 2016, 11:22:33 pm »

Groo stares at Demdam, increasingly confused as he listens longer "But... Groo already Demdaem's weapon and friend!  And Groo not harm Deamdaem ever!  Groo can't do that now, but Groo still want all his pieces!"  He seems to be on the verge of tears.

;-;

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 30, 2016, 11:43:03 pm »

Groo stares at Demdam, increasingly confused as he listens longer "But... Groo already Demdaem's weapon and friend!  And Groo not harm Deamdaem ever!  Groo can't do that now, but Groo still want all his pieces!"  He seems to be on the verge of tears.

;-;
((The italics is supposed to be thoughts, syv.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: November 30, 2016, 11:44:29 pm »

((syv asked in IRC, and MidJag claims that demomin speaks aloud while speaking to demons.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: November 30, 2016, 11:55:19 pm »

((Oh. Would have been nice to know, if only to avoid the issues my phone has with formatting the text. It doesn't like the italics button.))

"I'm talking to the knife, Groo. You have all your pieces. I think."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: December 01, 2016, 12:31:51 am »

I want to know if you want to be whole again, since I believe I have your missing pieces. There are two condition before I help you pull a reverse Humpty Dumpty. The first is that you will not harm me, ever. I'm not looking to mimic my brother that you killed. The second is that you will work with me and support me, not hinder me. I need a weapon, and you are powerful enough that I think it would be beneficial to work together.

Dealing with daemons the polite way.
Well look, I'll try okay? But let me tell you, your brother was really overtaxing himself was a bit unstable you know what I mean? But as long as your saner then your brother I suppose we can reach an agreement. at this point Phineaus runs up and drags you and the teary eyed Groo over to the plane, where he silently presents a slice of black forest cake to you.

;-;

Groo is sad. Phineaus runs up to Groo and drags him and Damian towards the plane and presents them both with a slice of cake.

((Oh. Would have been nice to know, if only to avoid the issues my phone has with formatting the text. It doesn't like the italics button.))

"I'm talking to the knife, Groo. You have all your pieces. I think."
((Sorry about that, I thought I told you about that when I told you about the weapon abilities, but clearly I was mistaken. My apologies.))
Go gather everyone up to eat cake.

Try and find some  plates and silverware for everyone.

You find some plates and silverware lying around in the officers mess hall, you grab them, and take them back to where the cake is now. Right next to the captured meshermit. You lead the the wall back to the cack, seeing him savor the flavor of the delicious cake and then you run off to fetch Groo and Damian.

Go find some energy-rich foods to fuel my prodigious metabolism.
You, alerted by your finelly tuned senses, namely Phineaus tapping you on the shoulder and making an eating motion and a flying motion with his hands, to the fact that there is some form of food near the plane. You follow Phineaus back to the plane and find glorious cake as Phineaus runs off to find Groo and Damian.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: December 01, 2016, 12:42:49 am »

Eat slice of cake and play the music I have. Give everyone a thumbs up.

after everyone is done eating see about getting some scrap metal from the german plain and using it to armor the back of and toes of boots or shoes.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:27:23 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: December 01, 2016, 01:18:22 am »

The Wall eats most of the cake before everyone else gets there.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 128