Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77306 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2017, 12:54:48 am »

Gakh'xabnkkvn's face contorts in disappointment. "Just a blood and death obsessed motherfucker, eh? Booooring bye."

Go find someone else to terrorize.
"More than that, my friend. Power! Strength! I am asked only the simple task and with it I am granted things such as these."
Taps a finger enxt to his lupine eyes
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2017, 01:02:17 am »

Gak shrugs. "Yeah yeah ooga booga wooga you get your spirit daddy to give you contact lenses and powers and shit for killing people, big whoop. Ain't no appreciation for the finer nuances of fuckery with you people."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2017, 01:38:40 am »

Rolland gives out a snort before returning to his work
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2017, 06:51:56 am »

I quickly go where the screaming comes from. I try to paralyse any fleeing people with a quick burst of paralosis.
you head toward the stairs. just as you get there, a screaming woman comes running down the stairs and collides with you, bouncing off you and into a wall. she doesn't stop, but runs right through the common room and out into the street.

Do I hear the scream?  If so, wake up and look at the area around me.
(1) nope.

Good. Distraction taken care of, return to the nice dark room and resume my project. Unless I can tell that everyone's unconscious now; in that case go downstairs and see what's up with that.
you resume your project. You feel a sense of calm and a desire to remain exactly where you are. leaving this room will be unpleasant. This is your territory now.

Offer up the body and blood to my pact master
Rolland would hiss out in hushed tone, pulling the arrow from the body, trying to gather the blood
"Butcher lord hear my words and accept my gift. Aa promise of future prey to be slaughtersped and hunted, an appetizer. I ask of thee to give me the syrength to. Thorougly slaughte the foe and rend them to peaces! Fair well, lord of Butchers."
You offer up this inferior sacrifice. it displeases your master. You feel your bloodlust rising. Any act that can be percieved as hostile by anyone outside of Omega will require a will roll not to act on. You are getting hungry.

Gakh'xabnkkvn's face contorts in disappointment. "Just a blood and death obsessed motherfucker, eh? Booooring bye."

Go find someone else to terrorize.
well, looky here. Another person covered in hay. Looks like the excitement woke them up. They seem confused. This one is furry, like a large dog, but with hands like a humanoid and no tail. probably the last person in the barn.

Pas'qet

Resist urge to burst out of the crate, dash (using phase shift) towards the source of the screaming, and poke it with my beak until it stops.
(1) you fail that will check. Off you go. You see the person fleeing down a dark street. A few forms move in the darkness on the other side of the street. You hustle after the formerly screaming lady.

Thrips mumbles a couple of embarrassed apologies to the kitchen staff as he hurriedly ties lengths of rope around their hands and feet.   
He throws up a wild-eyed glance in the direction of the scream, then goes quickly back to work. 

Finish restraining all the subdued folk in the kitchen.
Don't head into the other room 'til I know what's going on in there- in fact, pass the time by touring the kitchen and ensuring whatever the cooks were working on is taken off the heat if it's likely to burn and any unnecessary open flames are extinguished for safety. Cover dishes as necessary to preserve meals' integrity and freshness. Oh, and if I recognize any sauces or batters that would be ruined by sitting too long, stir them as necessary and finish their preparation.
Wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone unduly, after all.

Naturally, keep an eye on the door through to the common room, too.

you keep happily busy with bondage and servitude. Didn't know you wee into that kind of thing. Anyway, everything in the kitfchen looks in order. You hum merrily, stirring a nice thick pot of gravy.

the 'deal' will go down after the next round. make your final preparations before the other party arrives.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2017, 08:39:40 am »

Find a perch to wait for the Deal, have weapons ready rain down arows on them, if any get under me and its a safe distance to drop, drop on them and stab and rip their throats out in an overly violent and bloody fashion, embrace the blood rage
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 09:05:24 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »

Pas'qet

Close the distance between myself and the escapee, using my phase shift ability again if I have to. Then charge into her, beak first, at the highest speed I can manage.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2017, 02:13:27 pm »

Go to the window and watch the barn from here.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2017, 02:43:38 pm »

Horatio
I walk towards Thrips. When I see he hasn't tied anyone up in the other room, I say:
"Come on, the other room is safe too. You need to tie them up too, quickly. Make sure they can't escape.
I expect the best of your bondage skills. Don't dissapoint me. When you're ready meet me at the farmhouse."

I go look for the guy that escaped me, when I see the birdthing (Pas'qet) is attacking him, I turn away (don't want to deal with this), go to the farm and inform the boss that Pas'qet is attacking someone. Hide where I once hid.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:47:36 pm by Loki987 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2017, 03:18:04 pm »

Gak giggles internally.

Stand unnaturally still right near them and pretend to be a regular statue until he gets really close to me, then employ Chucky-like jumpscare tactics by suddenly looking right in their face and laughing maniacally before stabbing them in the knees so they can't run away.
Sig! Onol

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2017, 06:40:13 pm »

Continue snoozing.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2017, 07:26:57 am »

Thrips nods obsequiously and puts down the spoon as Horatio bosses him around, then hesitates.
"Ah, sir, d'you reckon you might want to 'ave a look at me knots?"
He sheepishly shrugs his bony shoulders, looking between the various tied-up persons in the room, and explains, "I'm not exactly knowin' knots too well, 'specially not with something bigger'n string... and tyin' people 'stead of bread packets...
He trails off to a mumble, shaking his head to himself as he heads into the other room.

Do as told and begin tying up the people in the common room. Have a look at these people while I'm at it- what kind of folk are they?
Edit: Rifle through their pockets as I work, prioritising the most well-to-do amongst them. Hey, I more-or-less saved their lives, didn't I?
Rationalize my actions as I pilfer any valuables. Maybe snag a nice coat if I can find one, preferably with deep pockets to store these stolen goodies in. Oh, and a pair of boots if any appear to be my size. Once I'm done with all this bondage and larceny, head out to the farmhouse and look for Horatio.

If I see or hear any strangers approaching, duck low and hide, quick- either behind a corner or in a bush or something, whatever's handy.

((Added a few more lines to my action, as I just realised this is our last turn of preparation and I need to get things out of the way.))   
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:16:45 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2017, 06:26:37 am »

Find a perch to wait for the Deal, have weapons ready rain down arows on them, if any get under me and its a safe distance to drop, drop on them and stab and rip their throats out in an overly violent and bloody fashion, embrace the blood rage
You make a little nest out of some hay, and crouch, vulture-like, ready to kill. Check the bottom of the turn for the outcome.

Pas'qet

Close the distance between myself and the escapee, using my phase shift ability again if I have to. Then charge into her, beak first, at the highest speed I can manage.
You phase shift, but a moment of bad luck has you reappearing just as someone walks out a door. you collide with that person and bounce. the escapee darts down an alley. "Oi! Watch watcher doin'!"

Go to the window and watch the barn from here.
You have a limited view. You see the end of hte barn that opens onto the courtyard. You do not see the cart. In fact, you see someone close the barn door. that's about it.

Horatio
I walk towards Thrips. When I see he hasn't tied anyone up in the other room, I say:
"Come on, the other room is safe too. You need to tie them up too, quickly. Make sure they can't escape.
I expect the best of your bondage skills. Don't dissapoint me. When you're ready meet me at the farmhouse."

I go look for the guy that escaped me, when I see the birdthing (Pas'qet) is attacking him, I turn away (don't want to deal with this), go to the farm and inform the boss that Pas'qet is attacking someone. Hide where I once hid.
You let the boss know that one of the team is off on an adventure. he shrugs, and you get into position.

Gak giggles internally.

Stand unnaturally still right near them and pretend to be a regular statue until he gets really close to me, then employ Chucky-like jumpscare tactics by suddenly looking right in their face and laughing maniacally before stabbing them in the knees so they can't run away.
(1) Your giggling gives you away, and the lad bolts. (5) but he doesn't get very far, what with the dagger in his knee. He screams and cries. he almost made it out of the loft.

Continue snoozing.
the idiots above make enough noise for you to wake up. You see, through the slats of your crate, a group of beings approaching the barn from the alley.

Thrips nods obsequiously and puts down the spoon as Horatio bosses him around, then hesitates.
"Ah, sir, d'you reckon you might want to 'ave a look at me knots?"
He sheepishly shrugs his bony shoulders, looking between the various tied-up persons in the room, and explains, "I'm not exactly knowin' knots too well, 'specially not with something bigger'n string... and tyin' people 'stead of bread packets...
He trails off to a mumble, shaking his head to himself as he heads into the other room.

Do as told and begin tying up the people in the common room. Have a look at these people while I'm at it- what kind of folk are they?
Edit: Rifle through their pockets as I work, prioritising the most well-to-do amongst them. Hey, I more-or-less saved their lives, didn't I?
Rationalize my actions as I pilfer any valuables. Maybe snag a nice coat if I can find one, preferably with deep pockets to store these stolen goodies in. Oh, and a pair of boots if any appear to be my size. Once I'm done with all this bondage and larceny, head out to the farmhouse and look for Horatio.

If I see or hear any strangers approaching, duck low and hide, quick- either behind a corner or in a bush or something, whatever's handy.

((Added a few more lines to my action, as I just realised this is our last turn of preparation and I need to get things out of the way.))   
You steal a coat and boots, and a coin purse or two. Got a months' worth of baker's pay in your pocket now. These actions keep you occupied until the strangers approach and you miss the fun. at least, this round.

Well, the mad metal doll's fun alerts the oncoming group to trouble and weapons spring to hands immediately, before they get into the barn.
(2) v (6) spaz' guy leaps down to attack, but is run through instead. the guy attacking him loses his grip on his sword. (con roll: 6) Spaz' guy's side bleeds, and his bloodlust burns bright. He charges into the crowd of enemies swinging maniacally.

there are seven of them.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2017, 06:30:37 am »

How much room is there inside the crate?  Enough to stand up?  Examine the room outside the crate, what's approaching, and how sturdy the crate looks to be.  Unfold from the lie-down if the fight looks interesting.

How am I feeling after the enforced nap?  Am I hungry or thirsty?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 11:37:49 pm by Devastator »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2017, 06:40:19 am »

Hearing the commotion of swords and blood Giglam smashes his way out of the crate and quickly climbs up to the loft taking out his sling and readying to fire on the aggressive non omega-thugs
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2017, 09:13:36 am »

"Aw, you almost made it out! Look, there's even others and stuff ready to help you.
Well, that's enough of that. Time for me to have a bit of proper fun."

Take my boredom out on the poor kid. I can't exactly say what form this takes, so I'll leave it up to you and the dice - some form of physical/psychological torture.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44