Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77307 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Charity Mission of Murder
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2017, 02:45:31 am »

((I'm pretty sure those guys fighting are the underworld contacts.))
((Huh. Well, hopefully the actual guy in charge with the orange voice can rein the bloodlust dude in or somesuch. I'm not in a position to IC do that, unfortunately.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2017, 04:31:32 am »

((Hmm.  Well, lets see what happens.  Lots of ways to go from here, anyway.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2017, 04:43:24 am »

((You know, we haven't killed any of them, yet. Perhaps it's still not too late to work peacefully past this little "misunderstanding".
I'm glad Caroline-Evelyn is checking what the boss is doing in all this; I've been wondering what he's up to myself. Certainly not doing much leading...))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2017, 05:03:42 am »

((I can see not having a NPC step in and prevent the players from screwing up.  But yeah, I don't think we're screwed, just need to make some good moves at this point.))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2017, 11:35:23 am »

((For the record- since the screaming lady escaped, my character's actions have been motivated as much by a desire to mitigate potential disaster as they have by bloodlust.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2017, 11:36:19 am »

((I'm doing a real good job locking that barn door since the horse escaped.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2017, 02:27:37 pm »

After a moment of shocked silence, Caroline makes her best drill sergeant impression.

"What?! Why the fuck are you fighting the client?! Fuck! Stop that!"

Yell at everyone. This may trigger a little angry psychic action.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2017, 02:47:31 pm »

Uhh, this is not gonna work.

I go forward and closer to the enemies. I ready myself and puff with Paralosis. If an enemy wants to attack I release the gas in their direction. If not, I wait
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:53:09 pm by Loki987 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2017, 04:29:22 pm »

((If they were omega or working for omega my blood lust would not target them))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2017, 05:04:23 pm »

((Wouldn't it be better to say that IC, after you've been yelled at next turn? We've had enough OOC clutter the last couple of pages already.))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2017, 05:14:15 pm »

((Wouldn't it be better to say that IC, after you've been yelled at next turn? We've had enough OOC clutter the last couple of pages already.))   
((Fair 'nough))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2017, 05:29:49 pm »

Everyone check out the situation at the bottom of the turn after your actions.

*annoyed blurble*

Climb my way out of the trough. Use my knives for climbing if I need to. Recapture my prey.
(6)You leap out of the trough and chase down your little friend. You tackle him just as he is getting out of the stable, and he falls against the wall - and a heavy hammer, which he brings around automatically onto your head. (6) You grin and shake your head, chuckling. that'll buff right out, you're sure.

Realease the horse and try to get it to run torwards the enemy, vicously stab any that are attacking friends, are knocked over by the horse, or trampled by it.
(2) you attempt to release the horse by stabbing it in the face. this goes poorly. (6) v (2) you got kicked in the head by a horse, yo. (3) you stagger around and fall into a corner, dizzy and stunned. and with an angry horse.

So... the people that the team is fighting are supposed to be our clients, right? What is the tiny leader man up to in all this?
You do not see tiny leader man. He's certainly not fighting the others, and he is certainly not yelling at the wackos on your team. You do remember that these guys were supposed to be clients, not hostiles.

Watch the fighters as they go away.  If they don't come back or don't attack, go find something to drink.
There's a big trough nearby, so you shuffle over there and drink. it's wet. The others are mostly dodging random junk from the sharkguy.

((That too.))
(why do I have the feeling that the murder addicts are going to get us all in alot of trouble.)

Keep Flinging random objects at the enermy's
they dodge and get mostly out of range.

The fellow I splashed fell back along with the others and is no longer in front of me, correct? Then I shall fall back to the shelter of the barn with my oil, mumbling embarrassed apologies as I go in a weak attempt at keeping up my uninvolved bystander act.

If he is still within striking distance, belt him over the head with either the rolling pin or the small pan, whichever I'm currently holding.
Then retreat hastily to the barn, preferably with the oil but I will abandon it for the sake of speed if any foes give chase.

Once I'm in the barn, look around and (assuming I still have the oil) see if I can get the attention of someone up in the loft without making too much noise.

"Psst! You! Help me get this stuff up there, quick-like!"
Thrips would indicate the container of oil after placing it at his feet, one pupil still careening wildly as he stands there impatiently.   
"Get behind us, little guy. Those nutjobs in there are dangerous." your innocent bystander routine works on at least one of the opponents, who grabs you and pulls you away from the barn. (1) you drop what's left of your oil in surprise as you are hauled away.

"Oh, err-" Pas'qet stops and composes himself, puffing out his chest and straightening his robes in an attempt to look authoritative, but not overly threatening.

"Citizens. Might'n't I asking what is you're done out past curfew at this unmothering hour?"

Try to play this off like I'm an officer of some sort, and not just a random murderous birdman.
These weird beings begin some kind of ritual of respect, gathering various items and utensils to present to you. they start forward, said useful items in front of them. A low murmer arises in the crowd - a chant of obedience?

After a moment of shocked silence, Caroline makes her best drill sergeant impression.

"What?! Why the fuck are you fighting the client?! Fuck! Stop that!"

Yell at everyone. This may trigger a little angry psychic action.
(6) hah. hah hah. oh shit, hah hahahahahahah. damn. Well, yes, this triggers some angry psychic action.

okay so, everyone look down here, eh?
A psychic whiplash snaps into the minds of everyone in the barn. Pas'qet and Thrips are, therefore, excused. the rest of you, I now have to roll for effect.
Oh, and one of you is a dragon, so this could be trouble. Oh and hte hhorses and the kid that Xan's guy is torturing.

(6)Xan, your character freezes in place, dolllike. (5) lucky for you, the guy you were torturing stops as well.
(1)spaz, your guy becomes irrationally angry. Like, full on "stab everything until I die" angry. Right now, that means the horse. (3) which starts to settle down. of course, it'll probably panic again next round, considering its stallmate.
(1)Caroline everts. Evelyn hungers.
(3)the drake continues drinking.
(4)Giglam puts down the object he is throwing and stands, openmouthed, staring at the spider lady.
(5)Loki's guy immediately hovers over to Evelyn and floats at ceiling height above her.
(1) the rest of the horses go batshit insane and are banging against the gates of their stalls and just fucking making an awful racket. (5) and several of them get loose into the aisle, where the rest of you are. so next round is going to be exciting, what with insane horses to fight. Dev, you see the horses as quite hostile. After all, they are going nuts and all. it's fight or flight time.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2017, 05:42:46 pm »

Kill the rampaging horses in whatever way seems best.  I'm unhurt and they smell like prey.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 06:59:06 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2017, 05:45:58 pm »

Shave some metal from Gak. Turns out that torturing random kids isn't something I appreciate.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2017, 06:19:16 pm »

Move to stay infront of the horse and stab at it,  Slash at its throat and ribs
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44