Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167792 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Height Keep [6/6]
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2017, 11:20:10 am »

"Smoke says there is a demon here. Someone wake up the gardener and ask him what happened, but be careful,
he might be a demon. I will try to find the source of this power."

Find the arcane magic source with help from my demon.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2017, 12:06:23 pm »

"Aaron, I am going to explore this keep. Do you want to come with me? We might find a demon and I will need help if we want to pacify or slay it."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2017, 12:18:15 pm »

[Nods]
Go with Pguh.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2017, 01:01:37 pm »

Follow the Demon lover.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2017, 04:25:38 pm »

Rest.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:30:22 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2017, 04:50:11 pm »

"I'm going to take this opertunity to recover. I believe it would be best for the injured among us to do so as well."
wake the gardener and see how they're doing, then get some rest.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »

(When does the regeneration power works? I didn't recover any HP last turn)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2017, 05:23:20 pm »

Nix:

"Wake up my friend. It is not safe here."

Wake the gardener up, and try and explain the situation. If I can, bring him to where the others are congregated at.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2017, 02:34:54 am »

(When does the regeneration power works? I didn't recover any HP last turn)

I forgot about it, sorry. I'll update your sheet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2017, 12:18:09 pm »

I'm going to Look around for Loot.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2017, 01:20:55 pm »

(Are you still going to go with my small group?)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2017, 04:10:37 pm »

Turn 13

Um- well then. Err... I guess I'll do some exploration, then. - the dark spirit said with a metallic voice. Smoke says there is a demon here. Someone wake up the gardener and ask him what happened, but be careful, he might be a demon. I will try to find the source of this power. - demonologist stated, then asked: Aaron, I am going to explore this keep. Do you want to come with me? -  and added: We might find a demon and I will need help if we want to pacify or slay it. Arron nodded, and after a while inquisitor said: I'm going to take this opertunity to recover. I believe it would be best for the injured among us to do so as well.

[2] Pguhyuh, Aaron and Jacob decided to enter the keep and find source of arcane energies. As soon as they proceeded through entry to a large hall, the trace weakened. There were several tables and benches, with crockery still left on some of them, and a few corpses lying on the ground. This was a meeting and dining hall for soldiers. There was a big, arched gate at the far end of the room, however it was inaccessible. A large chunk of debris as well as some broken pillars were blocking the way. And there was a smaller gate closer to them, probably leading towards kitchen and granary. Aaron tried to get to the other side of blocked gate and scout, but some strange force stopped this from happening. The hall opened to the left and right, leading to it's respective wings.

[1] In search of loot, Jacob strayed away from his companions and mistakenly kicked one of the corpses! Undead soldier clumsily got up after a long, dead sleep and shrieked loudly. Several bone spikes protruded out of it's chest, legs and back, and bone blades went out of it's arms, tearing through the chainmail it wore!

[2] When demonologist, wanderer-dark spirit and the other peasant left, Dennis decided to rest for a short while, taking a seat on one of benches beside the fountain. He felt somewhat uneasy, especially in this eerily calm place, and staying alert made him rest much slower!

[6] Reynald and Jeremiah went to wake up the gardener. Wake up my friend. It is not safe here. - exorcist said, gently shaking the old man by his arm. He immediately woke up and yawned, then said: Ah, visitors! You're here to seek protection of my good lady eh? Good thing that you haven't entered the keep first. Blasted duke that called this place home many, many years before it turned into a borderland garrison have risen up recently, and took over throne room once again! If not for my good lady, his undead pawns would have killed me long ago! She says that he ordered the throne room to be blocked! - and after catching some breath, he said: I'm Jonathan by the way. Pleased to meet you!

[6] Inquisitor excused Jeremiah and Jonathan and joined Dennis on the bench, trying to rest. That whole story about long dead duke rising up came into his mind time after time, strange thoughts bothering him enough to fall asleep and dream about it! In his dream, the blocked path towards the throne room opened to him as he approached it, and the undead duke invited the inquisitor to himself. The duke called him by his name, then gave him a mighty greatsword. You will be my faithful knight! A general! With your help, we'll reclaim the lands lost to enemies both dead and alive, starting a powerful fire that'd lead to an undead empire! - corpse in a full plate mail with a crown on it's head said as darkness overwhelmed inquisitor. His skin slowly rotted away and blood poured out of all his orifices. In a blink of an eye, he turned into a soulless thrall, serving the long dead duke. - Reynald woke up from this disturbing nightmare with a scream, freaking Dennis out. Inquisitor knew that it was a trickery of undead or dark spirit alike, but this was enough to make a slight fracture in his armor of faith.

[6] When Reynald was sleeping, Jeremiah tried to explain the whole situation to old gardener, but the man fallen asleep shortly after he began talking!

Boner: On alert, clumsy [60/60]

Dennis: Slightly Rested
Aaron: 2 turns to become corporeal
Reynald: Well Rested, -1 Faith

OOC

Resting restores whole HP and removes all buffs and cooldowns from skills when well rested. Resting is successfull at [2] roll, and always restores health to full. Clumsy gives a -1 penalty to next roll.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:12:56 pm by Dark One »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2017, 04:23:53 pm »

Have Smoke use his breath, I will hide in the smoke cloud and blast at the zombie with my magic from a distance.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 29, 2017, 04:43:17 pm »

Um.

Seriously, as a dark spirit, what powers do I have other than being incorporeal?

I'll wait to make an action after I know that.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2017, 04:45:19 pm »

((Is the lady that Jonathan speaks of a well known figure? Someone my character would have heard about before?))

Say a quick prayer for Jonathan the gardener, seek out the rest of my companions/continue exploring.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 166