Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167778 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Height Keep [6/6]
« Reply #270 on: June 30, 2017, 06:07:08 pm »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2017, 02:02:28 am »

charge and cut that monstrosity down! Save the others from the peasant's fate!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2017, 09:22:52 am »

Town Fool's Luck and Wild Charge the zombie.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2017, 12:23:57 pm »

Also, Smoke should use his Tar spit ability and aim at the zombie legs too.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2017, 01:41:40 pm »

Turn 15

[Pguhyuh: 1, Boner 5 -1] Fuvg, he was a nice guy. Its sad that he had to die. - demonologist said quietly, forwarding arcane energy from his dark tome towards the zombie, but he mispelled the incantation and the bolt exploded in his hand!

[Aaron: 6, Boner: 6] ...well, shit. - Aaron yelled surprised, then readied his crossbow. Undead struggled to slash him with bone blade but it wasn't able to do it, as he was still incorporeal. Dark spirit shot at it's head and the dark bolt lodged firmly in it's head, but it wasn't nearly enough to kill it! Then Aaron turned back corporeal, just to receive a bone spike to his leg!

[1 +1] Jeremiah got to the large hall just when Aaron was wounded.

[Reynald: 1, Boner: 4 -1] Inquisitor ran into the hall and charged at the corpse, but before he could slash it with his longsword, the zombie scratched his face with a spike protruding from it's second arm then slashed his chest!

[Dennis: 6, Boner: 2 -1] Peasant ran up to the cadaver putting his pitchfork spikes-forward and gaining speed in a powerful and wild charge, tearing it's arm off and tripping over another corpse, waking an undead soldier up! Losing it's arm made the corpse fall off-balance and hit the ground, but another one woke up with a loud shriek!

[Smoke: 1, Boner: 5 -1] Smoke spat out a ball of tar at the zombie just when it fallen on the ground! The ball missed it and hit another corpse, waking it up!

[Boner: 6, Reynald: 2] The boner tried crawling towards inquisitor but it's bone spikes lodged in the rock, preventing it from moving.

[Undead soldier: 5 -1, Aaron: 5] One of the awakened corpses clumsily approached wanderer and tried to rip his head off his neck, but wanderer shoved it away with his crossbow and lightly slashed it with his sword, holy charge paralysing it!

[Undead soldier: 2 -2, Reynald: 5]  Second undead with it's face wholly covered with tar clumsily charged at inquisitor but he stopped the charge with a punch then nearly decapitated it with a longsword slash! The undead is barely holding on and holy charge from inquisitor's sword paralysed it!

Finally leaving the accursed village full of bloodthirsty undead, Steven followed a group of survivors to Height Keep, just reaching the courtyard.

Boner: -50 HP, immobilised [10/60]
Undead soldier: -20 HP, paralysed [40/60]
Undead soldier: -40 HP, paralysed [20/60]

Dennis: -5 HP slam damage, -1 holy charge
Aaron: -10 HP, slight bleeding, corporeal again
Reynald: -15 HP, -1 holy charge
Pguhyuh: -15 HP, near death

OOC

Well, that was a hard turn, but you're all on a good way to elliminate those corpses. Players low on health I'll advice to get back to courtyard and rest to recover health.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:46:19 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2017, 01:59:54 pm »

Turn incorporeal and retreat to the courtyard.
I could've sworn I had more than 15 health before this happened.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 02:01:36 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2017, 02:47:42 pm »

I could've sworn I had more than 15 health before this happened.

You lost health to implings, upon level-up health isn't restored, only it's maximum available amount is extended.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2017, 03:01:14 pm »

he would do his best to rally the others as he sacrificed some of his life force to unleash the wrath of gods and bring this battle to a quick close.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2017, 03:26:51 pm »

"Ow, ou shpx!! Sorry guys, but my magic doesnt work correctly on the undead. Im leaving this place! Tbqq yhpx."
Tactical retreat, have Smoke protect me from any attacks from the spiky zombie knight, then once I am safe, rest outside. Smoke will continue the fight.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2017, 03:30:41 pm »

(I thought my armor would do better to protect me, did that guy seriously do that much damage or is just lucky? And does the regeneration work before or after each combat turn?)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2017, 03:51:27 pm »

"Careful minions, I still need your help!"

Faith Boost and Frantic Flurry at the two most damaged undead.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2017, 04:54:46 pm »

(I thought my armor would do better to protect me, did that guy seriously do that much damage or is just lucky? And does the regeneration work before or after each combat turn?)

The zombie didn't hit you at all. When you were casting at it, the arcane bolt exploded in your hand. Your armor protects you from physical damage, not arcane damage. Regeneration kicks in after each turn, but health doesn't regenerate when you take damage the same turn, you'll need a health regen boosting charm for that.

You should actually be dead, as you deal about 40 damage with torn manuscript and Faith bonus, but taking into account that it was your own bolt I reduced it by half and removed 5 points of splash damage.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2017, 05:00:04 pm »

Nix:

"In the name of the Father..."

Give my friends strength through Prayer, that they may strike down these undead wretches.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2017, 07:41:42 pm »

The zombie didn't hit you at all. When you were casting at it, the arcane bolt exploded in your hand. Your armor protects you from physical damage, not arcane damage. Regeneration kicks in after each turn, but health doesn't regenerate when you take damage the same turn, you'll need a health regen boosting charm for that.

You should actually be dead, as you deal about 40 damage with torn manuscript and Faith bonus, but taking into account that it was your own bolt I reduced it by half and removed 5 points of splash damage.
(oh god thanks, i really think its kind of unfair having so strong enemies and being able to one hit kill myself on a bad roll)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 166