Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167759 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Cooking with Rotting Chef [6/6]
« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2017, 01:58:18 pm »

Shoot the chef again
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2017, 03:44:06 pm »

"You could just ask to have the book, or wait for me to hand it to whoever I see fit and get it from them.  I won't try to be a expert on demonology, but a wise man once said: 'know thy enemy, and more importantly know thyself'."
(So, you are sharing the book, right?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2017, 04:08:01 pm »

"You could just ask to have the book, or wait for me to hand it to whoever I see fit and get it from them.  I won't try to be a expert on demonology, but a wise man once said: 'know thy enemy, and more importantly know thyself'."
(So, you are sharing the book, right?)
(Yes, but not letting you keep it. Not unless you meet theeasycondition)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2017, 04:25:23 pm »

(How is brimstone obtained?)

You either rip it from demon's chest, or find a vein. Deciding which one would be easier is up to you.

Up for late posting tonight...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2017, 04:26:31 pm »

C'mon, NRDL...
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 13, 2017, 04:27:52 pm »

((Sleep is for the weak, and I am very very weak.))

"Aaron, you cannot understand how sorry I am to have put you in this predicament. I WILL get you out."

Once again, try and reverse the banishing.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 13, 2017, 04:32:53 pm »

"Aaron, you cannot understand how sorry I am to have put you in this predicament. I WILL get you out."
Mate, you were out cold because a fake angel tried to kill you. I don't blame you; it was an accident.

EDIT: Shouldn't the bestiary tell us about the stats of Fallen Angels?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:35:01 pm by Glass »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 13, 2017, 05:18:04 pm »

Turn 25

[5] Aaron sighed once again upon noticing Jeremiah through projection. Well hi there, Jeremiah. Try to be a bit more careful next time. - he complained, then focused and all the dark energy dispersed, breaking shackles and turning him corporeal again.

[5] Aaron, you cannot understand how sorry I am to have put you in this predicament. I WILL get you out. - exorcist said, then holding his symbol tightly, he prayed and sent a powerful wave of holy energy through projection, which for a moment turned Aaron into a being made of blue light. He was turned into an angel, upon which Jeremiah then called and literally dragged through projection. Wanderer was back in the keep, turning corporeal once again. Mate, you were out cold because a fake angel tried to kill you. I don't blame you; it was an accident. - Aaron said shaking dust off his cloak.

[1] Another undead, but this one seems under control. - Pguhyuh said, not noticing another walking corpse moving out of granary, dashing between chef and others and charging right at him!

[Mad corpse: 5, Pguhyuh: 6, Smoke: 5] The undead jumped at demonologist, but Smoke reacted with inhuman agility and caught it on expandable spike mid-air. Pguhyuh angrily took his tome and simply started bashing at the corpse, then wiped blood off it, turned a few pages and cast a spell that torn whole flesh off the corpse, leaving only an immobile skeleton! The spell was so powerful with his rage that it left a deep wound on one of his hands!

[3] After the shock subsided, he went to inquisitor and saw him with a curious book. Ooooohhhh so much demonic power in this! My god, is that human skin? - he yelled in awe then asked surprised, only to add: Amazing! - after a brief moment. He was already about to grab it, but Reynald shouted: Excuse me, I didn't say you could have it!

[Pguhyuh: 1, Reynald: 1] Demonologist tried to pry the book out of inquisitor's hands, but his grasp was strong on it. After a while the book went ablaze and they had to drop it to the ground!

[3] After a while the fires ceased, the tome not being affected by it at all. Why would you even want that book, its made of HUMAN flesh and imbued with demonic power. - Pguhyuh argued after a moment of creepy silence, then said: Maybe we could just share it, I can read and try to translate the parts you dont understand. Reynald replied saying: You could just ask to have the book, or wait for me to hand it to whoever I see fit and get it from them.  I won't try to be a expert on demonology, but a wise man once said: 'know thy enemy, and more importantly know thyself'.

[2] They opened the tome together, but neither inquisitor nor demonologist could understand what was written there. It seemed to be an ancient dialect, a weird mix of human and demonic language.

[5 -2] HA HA HA HAAAA!!! - Dennis felt a sudden rush of faith!

[Dennis: 6, Rotting Chef: 5] Peasant attacked the undead, but it parried his attack with a frying pan that lied on a shelf beside it, then hacked at his right arm with his cleaver!

[Lysander: 2, Rotting Chef: 4] The other demonologist forwarded another bolt of fire and dark energy, but he missed and obliterated one of shelves behind the undead.

[1] Having dealt with the tome that he couldn't understand, Pguhyuh tried to see what would happen when he'll use amethyst dust on his torn manuscript. He took the sack, but he noticed that there was a hole on the bottom of it and all the dust already tipped out of it!

[Smoke: 4, Rotting Chef: 3] Telepathically, demonologist ordered his demon to attack the undead. Smoke ran up to it and with one bladed swing, decapitated it's head!

Rotting Chef: Dead
Mad Corpse: Dead

Team: Level up!
Dennis: -30 HP, Faith Boost
Aaron: Corporeal, back in Height Keep
Pguhyuh: Lost amethyst dust, killed 1 undead, lost 10 HP

OOC

And now Aaron is back. Team levels up again, don't forget to rest as some of you are now on low HP.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:23:47 pm by Dark One »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 13, 2017, 05:26:20 pm »

(Wait I level up again? and Smoke too?)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 13, 2017, 05:33:08 pm »

Nix:

"Thank you, Aaron. We'd best find where everyone else is.

Search for the rest of the crew.

((New skill - Divine Protection: Cast on target to increase overall defense for X turns.  If it's okay.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 13, 2017, 05:37:54 pm »

(Wait I level up again? and Smoke too?)

Yep, when boss dies, everyone levels up. To become stronger demon, Smoke needs one more level up. You either add him skills all the time, or keep two levels to make him stronger type.

((New skill - Divine Protection: Cast on target to increase overall defense for X turns.  If it's okay.))

Don't see anything wrong with this skill.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 13, 2017, 06:10:46 pm »

Loot the Cook's corpse, then go over to Quiz and Pguhyuh and translate the book, then claim it as mine.

I hereby claim this book by virtue of being the only one who can read it.

Demonic Familiarity- I gain a bonus for every demonic item I have, and an extra bonus for being in an area of demonic aura.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:27:10 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 13, 2017, 06:22:37 pm »

Just a note: normal text (i.e. this) is normal speech, while misty text (i.e. this) is incorporeal speech. If I'd already become corporeal again, I would speak without the fade. Just for future reference.

Eh, I think everyone should be returning soon enough. I just need to rest for a little while.

Rest.

Level up skill: Green Dragon's Spirit: Plantlife sprouts around my feet, and I can control them with ease. Sprouts entangle my opponents' feet, bushes grab and stab at my enemies, trees can rise as ents and march against my foes. In addition, the scales around my feet turn green, and have small, grass-like hairs sprouting from between them.

Oh, hey, subclass time, right? Hmm... I'll think of one later. Gotta go for the time being.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 13, 2017, 06:41:44 pm »

Loot the Cook's corpse, then go over to Quiz and Pguhyuh and translate the book, then claim it as mine.

I hereby claim this book by virtue of being the only one who can read it.

Demonic Familiarity- I gain a bonus for every demonic item I have, and an extra bonus for being in an area of demonic aura.
"At this rate Neither of you are going to have it. Not even a shred of common decency between both of you."
put the book in my bag and keep it there till some people know common decency among the demonologists. Take the strange flamberge and offer it to Aaron.
"you look like you're developing a bit of a skin rash. Might want to get it checked out when you have a chance. Also, I'm no expert on dragons, but I know you worship them. Maybe you can put this blade to good use?"
keep the amulet to myself for now. I have a feeling it is not an artifact of good intent.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 13, 2017, 07:01:58 pm »

Mr Inquisitor, could I have the book please? I really need something to defend myself with undead. I can give you this sword I found in exchange
Trade the sword I found for book
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 166