Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167821 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #735 on: July 23, 2017, 05:37:18 pm »

From your bones I shall make myself an armor!

Dennis shouts at the approaching figure:"Oooo, scary words! Want 'em carved on your grave?"

Masterful Taunt the attacker.

Then Dennis turns to the cowering demon:"Hey, demon! Ain't you supposed to be a thing o' nightmares? Quit your cryin' and show me what you can do!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:41:25 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 23, 2017, 05:39:18 pm »

Help Smoke stand up again, prepare for a fight.
If I locate and identify an enemy, use my skin tome to attack with a fire wave. Smoke will use his infravisin to find the enemy and use his skill Flame wave to attack with me at the same time.
If there is no one / its not an enemy, attemp to heal Smoke (maybe with my regeneration power? Like, we are connected and such.)

Fzbxr! Ner lbh uheg? Pna lbh fgnaq hc? Qvq lbh oernx nal obarf?
(Can I see what Smoke sees? Like if he uses his infravision, would I know where the enemy is? Shouldnt I be at full health?)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:21:37 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 23, 2017, 06:14:15 pm »

Identify the incoming enemy, and strike at it!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 23, 2017, 06:42:41 pm »

get myself untangled from the demon and ready my blade. There is undoubtably a enemy here.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 23, 2017, 07:09:58 pm »

To Naablvat Listen up, you are a demon. That means you only cower in fear when I am angry at you, not some random lady to afraid to show her face. Now go out there and kill her in such a way that she would suffer from nightmares about it for years to come, if she lives that long, which she won't, because we will kill her.. To the Lady Listen here lady. I don't care if you are Lilith herself, the closest your going to get to using my bones as armor, is the nice little throat guard you'll get when I rap my hands around your neck.

Motivate/order Naablvat to get into an attacking stance ready for the lady's arrival, then turn my cleaver into a pistol (if you want to keep this strictly medieval fantasy, then make it a crossbow with self refilling brimstone bolts.) Then shoot the lady if I succeed. If I fail, then activate dark bolt and shoot her with the black embers.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 07:12:43 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 23, 2017, 08:49:24 pm »

Just taking a look about the front pages, I feel like this is probably the most successful, or at least, fastest, of the RTDs around here. We're the only RTD that's reached 50 pages that was started in this year, or at least, the only one I've seen. Well, other than Minimalism and Milk, which had 58 pages at the time of its death, but it's finished.
Heh... to think that all that happened in two months... that had been a good game.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 23, 2017, 08:56:11 pm »

Heh... to think that all that happened in two months... that had been a good game.

Thank you, Mr. President.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 23, 2017, 09:01:46 pm »

XD

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 24, 2017, 02:16:56 am »

You had my first impression thanks to wording, that this game died :V
Because I read 'that' as 'this'. :I

Serrana waited, and quickly realized that if the creature shouting didn't approach her, it meant there were other people it was going to attack.

She wouldn't be hiding forever.

Attack the creature from possibly behind! Holy Bolt!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 24, 2017, 04:14:57 am »

XD

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 24, 2017, 07:42:05 am »

(How do I see Smoke current stats, like HP? Are my ring, sword and amethyst still in my inventory?)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 24, 2017, 02:54:20 pm »

Turn 34

[1] Alexander tried to force a boost of faith, but only weakened his true faith!

[Mutilated zombie: 2, Unknown man: 4] Zombie tried to bite the stranger, but he jumped back and clenched his fist gathering dark energy and formed an energetical blade, then with several swift moves he cut the corpse into tiny pieces, then the energy dispersed and blade disappeared.

[Vivian: 2, Unidentified enemy: 3] Ok guys I don't know how effective this will be but, here we go. - Vivian said preparing a bundle of dust then throwing it at figure running closer, but she missed.

[6] Oooo, scary words! Want 'em carved on your grave? - Duke masterfully taunted the thing getting closer, it stopped running for a while to throw an insult at Dennis!

[2 +1] You... you.... - the thing in the distance yelled but couldn't find a good insult, so it screamed: Just die son of a bitch! - and rushed forward, getting even closer.

[4] Hey, demon! Ain't you supposed to be a thing o' nightmares? Quit your cryin' and show me what you can do! - Duke said to demon, and it replied: You be right. I'm a demon o' nightmares! - Naablvat shouted, moving from behind Lysander.

[4] Aaron tried to identify the monster running towards them, focusing on making out details and finally knew what this thing is. Putrid skin, dark gray hair, woman-like humanoid in cloth wraps, burning embers instead of eyes - a darkfallen!

[Aaron: 2, Darkfallen: 1] Dark spirit moved against the other dark spirit and attempted to attack. He missed, but darkfallen tried to dodge and jumped forward, getting surrounded.

[5] Listen up, you are a demon. That means you only cower in fear when I am angry at you, not some random lady to afraid to show her face. Now go out there and kill her in such a way that she would suffer from nightmares about it for years to come, if she lives that long, which she won't, because we will kill her.. - Lysander successfully motivated Naablvat to charge!

[Naablvat: 3, Darkfallen: 1] The horned demon turned ablaze and charged at the dark spirit, impaling it on it's massive horns then throwing it off them, smashing it against the ground!

[1] Listen here lady. I don't care if you are Lilith herself, the closest your going to get to using my bones as armor, is the nice little throat guard you'll get when I rap my hands around your neck. - demonologist tried to turn brimstone shield into a strange idea of his - a pistol, but getting back to reality, he attempted to turn it into a brimstone crossbow, but it seemed that the cleaver depleted it's dark charges and needs a while to recharge.

[Lysander: 4, Darkfallen: 3] Demonologist took his black embers instead and strenghtened it's dark charges, then shot a bolt at the darkfallen. He successfully shot, but dark energy healed the dark spirit and it was only wounded by fire!

[Serrana: 2, Darkfallen: 3] Exorcist left her hideout and channeled her faith to blessed staff, strenghtening it with powers of holy bolt, then shot three bolts of holy energy at darkfallen. The bolts dispersed on the way, dark spirit was too far.

Is everyone alright!? - Lyirah asked slightly shocked. Not quite... - Smoke replied.

[1] Fzbxr! Ner lbh uheg? Pna lbh fgnaq hc? Qvq lbh oernx nal obarf? - Pguhyuh ran to inquisitor and Smoke to help his demon get up, but it was too heavy and something snapped in his back as he attempted to get it up!

[3] This wasn't anything crippling and demonologist's regenerative powers quickly kicked in, removing the pain, but it means that he couldn't channel his healing to smoke.

[2] Inquisitor tried to untangle himself from Smoke, but the demon was too heavy even for him!

[6] Suddenly the fountain passage opened and Seymour got out of it, ready to chop limbs. Die wretches! - he shouted. Seymour! It's me and my companions! - Lyirah hastily shouted.

[3] God of war stopped himself from attacking, and noticing Reynald and Smoke on the ground, he helped them get up. Thanks for helping them. I assume the force field was yours? - demigoddess asked, but without waiting for response she asked again: We have to access underground passages. Could you open them for us?

[4] Yes. Follow me to the cavern. - Seymour said, heading down the cavern passage.

Mutilated zombie: Dead

Darkfallen: -90 HP, +20 HP [30/100]

Aaron: 2 turns to corporeality
Pguhyuh: -5 HP
Lysander: Cleaver receives 4 turns cooldown until it's possible to change it. Currently, it's shield.
Alexander: -1 Faith

OOC

Smoke's stats are in enemy types. Stats don't change too much, and I keep track of current HP. It's 65 now. Ring broke, you still have 3 amethyst crystals. You haven't picked up sword - by default players don't pick up stuff as the more you carry, the more encumbered you are and you can get penalties for hauling more than you can carry.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 24, 2017, 03:15:07 pm »

Smoke and I will enter the cavern and then rest. Meditate and think of a way to make our bond stronger. Chat with Smoke
Fzbxr, do you think there could be peace between demons and humans? When you were blasted moment ago, I was worried that you might been hurt. Have you feel something like that for someone before?

I dont know what I was thinking when I said that. You dont have to answer.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 24, 2017, 03:23:50 pm »

"I think you need to take a moment and emotionally distance yourself from the demon. Either that, or you're more mentally scarred than I was by that... other demon.

Either way you're not intimately related to it, so stop acting like it's your spouse or child."

march on. Preferrably matching speed with Seymour.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 24, 2017, 03:26:50 pm »

"Stabbity stab stab, stabbity stab stab, lookit' Dennis go!"

Pitchfork the Darkfallen.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:58:05 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 166