Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167780 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #840 on: July 31, 2017, 05:14:19 am »

I'm hella busy lately, so much stuff added up recently that I'm not even sure if I'll get to that work at all. Still waiting for Tiruin's action, next update tomorrow regardless if Tiruin posts an action or not.

If I'll have to skip Serrana for this and next update, I'll move the character to cold storage.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 31, 2017, 05:17:17 am »

Sorry, a storm's happening and causing loss of access access to internet (and rather power) for 4 days till now x.x (Moreso because argh it didn't post)

I also recall having posted before but the tab committing an error because of internet cutoff right because of power problems.

Action: Continue attacking the Darkfallen (possible to add Holy Bolt?), and then retreat quickly behind cover, or in any area that puts distance between me, and the creature able to kill my 5 hp ._.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 31, 2017, 06:57:45 am »

Ah, that sucks. If you (or anyone else), wants me to auto-pilot a character whenever there won't be possibility of posting an action, then specify it earlier as by default I'm skipping a turn. It'd be nice to PM me in case of longer absence or say about it here.

To all auto-piloted chars, I'll provide reports with what happened during players absence.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 31, 2017, 07:01:35 pm »

From the descriprion, Tiruin's absence was unplanned and unexpected
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 31, 2017, 07:09:48 pm »

It's been 3 pages since the last turn. :(
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 01, 2017, 03:24:14 am »

Not with 50 posts/page, there was still a turn this page for me  :P
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 01, 2017, 07:59:13 am »

Turn 37

[2] Aaron's snowstorm struck at the darkfallen, but dark spirit resisted frost damage!

[Aaron: 5, Darkfallen: 1] Just before his spirit form faded away, Aaron drawn Dragonruler Greatsword and with several precise slashes, he literally obliterated the dark spirit!

[1] Instead of immediately exploding, darkfallen sucked neighboring dark energy and released a dark nova!

[Aaron: 3, Dennis: 6, Lysander: 5, Vivian: 4, Naablvat: 3] A wave of dark energy shot out extremely fast from darkfallen's collapsing spirit, removing Aaron's spirit form and wounding him slightly. Dennis jumped in front of Serrana and blocked the wave, saving her life but getting critically wounded! Lysander withstood the wave, clutching on his dark embers harder. The embers absorbed all energy that flied towards demonologist, greatly strenghtening them! Vivian was able to back out of nova's range just in time and the dark didn't reach her.

[Reynald: 5, Maelstorm: 1] Quod non est inanis timentibus! - inquisitor screamed and charged at demon lord with his longsword, dealing a surprise blow. The demon didn't see that coming and got stunned by Reynald's powerful hit!

AB! LBH SBBY! JUNG GUR SHPX NER LBH QBVAT? - Pguhyuh just thrown a bunch of insults and inquisitor, then said: Lyirah! Run! You must leave now or you will die with us! Seymour, please bring Lyirah to safety, I will stay here to distract the demon lord.

[2] No! - demigoddess yelled. This is our battle as well! - Seymour said angrily, raising his enormous battle axe.

[6] Pguhyuh tried enclosing the demon lord in arcane trap, but only managed to pin his legs to the ground, what with massive power of Maelstorm.

[2] He then attempted to banish it, but it seems that it takes much more than a simple spell to banish a demon lord.

[4] Lyirah kneeled and touched the ground. Several amethyst crystals protruded from the ground then started shifting their shapes until they formed an armor around demigoddess' body.

[Seymour: 6, Maelstorm: 4] God of War charged at stunned and locked demon lord, hacking at it's arm with a powerful blow. Lightnings struck out of wound and hurt Seymour!

[Lyirah: 3, Maelstorm: 1] Demigoddess then once again touched the ground, and a rock spear protruded from it. She threwn it at demon lord and it got stuck in it's chest!

[Alexander: 6, Zombie: 1, Zombie: 3, Sightless Ghatzu: 4] Peasant took out a slingshot and a few pebbles, then drawn it as much as he could and shot. The stone missed undead and ricocheted, flying around the hallway missing other zombie. Ghatzu was somehow able to dodge it and the undead that Alexander aimed at finally got hit, the force so strong that it lodged in zombie's head!

[Sightless Ghatzu: 1, Zombie: 6] Ghatzu somewhat lost his touch with surrounding area and stumbled blindly into a zombie. The undead thrown him against a wall, but sightless man ripped it's arm off desperately clutching to it.

Darkfallen: Dead

Maelstorm: -20 HP, stunned, -128 HP, -64 HP [300/512]

Zombie: -10 HP [30/40]
Zombie: -20 HP [20/40]

Seymour: -100 HP [412/512]
Windrock Lyirah: Amethyst Armor - 5 protection class to all damage types [256/256]
Sightless Ghatzu: -10 HP [50/60]

Duke's Team: +2 kill experience (host + dark spirit)
Dennis: -30 HP [18/60]
Aaron: -15 HP, corporeal [25/50]
Reynald: -5 HP, +1 evil [60/80]
Lysander: Black Ember receives +30 dark damage
Vivian: Level up
Serrana: Level up

OOC

Had to skip several actions due to Aaron succeeding in killing Darkfallen and then a [1] coming up. It looks like you are in RNG's favor, Maelstorm rolled [1] twice.

There were longer gaps between turns than just 3 pages...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:07:06 am by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 01, 2017, 08:06:50 am »

We still need the Darkfallen itself in enemy types.

Anyway...
Alright, everyone, let's maybe take a bit of rest. You especially, Dennis, that blast was not kind to you.
Follow my own advice.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 01, 2017, 08:09:00 am »

I just posted the turn and updated char sheets. I was just about to add it, it takes a few minutes to update everything.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 01, 2017, 08:17:53 am »

I wonder if I could've done a conditional action x.x I feel inefficient and idle.

Go for a Prayer. And rest.

"It's nice to see other faces here," Serrana said, introducing herself afterwards. "Resting sounds well."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: August 01, 2017, 08:20:24 am »

I just posted the turn and updated char sheets. I was just about to add it, it takes a few minutes to update everything.
Sorry, I kinda check that stuff pretty quickly. I can be a bit impatient. :/

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 01, 2017, 08:27:19 am »

I wonder if I could've done a conditional action x.x I feel inefficient and idle.

Sometimes it's good to stay idle or find cover, especially when you have very low HP. You'll yet have a chance to fight.

Sorry, I kinda check that stuff pretty quickly. I can be a bit impatient. :/

No problem.

It's done. I have a kinda day off from everything, so I may as well post a second update this day when there are all actions. Also, a reminder to Tiruin and Wolfchild - don't forget to post new skill for your characters.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 01, 2017, 08:44:52 am »

(Yay, im not dead yet. Ignore the in case of horrible death plan.)
Blast the demon lord with my arcane tome and torn manuscrit, it is stuck to the ground, so it can't move. Telepathy talk with Smoke, ask him if he is fine.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 01, 2017, 10:24:19 am »

What does Reynald's "+1 evil" mean?

"You're welcome, mage. I take payment in gold and spells."

Rest.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 10:30:37 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 01, 2017, 10:43:28 am »

Well, I'm reasonably unharmed, lets see what the others are doing. Naablvat, come with me.

Go find the others with Naablvat.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 166