Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167745 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Fall of the demon lord [8/8]
« Reply #900 on: August 05, 2017, 06:27:43 am »

Agreed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 05, 2017, 07:17:55 am »

"Seymour is gone. This does not bode well for our travels, as the dark cathedral and it's ruler will know where we are for sure. Still, we are alive, and more importantly we have triumphed in the face of adversity."
check up onand tend to the wounds of the others, then investigate the ember. Perhaps it could be used to enhance my blade in some permanent form, or be of use to the lyirah?
Wait, don't touch anything.
Remember who is the demon expert here.

Don't let the inquisitor do something stupid like combining a holy weapon with demonic dark fire. Examine arcane embers closely.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 05, 2017, 07:27:33 am »

What, was that?

Head upstairs to see what the others are doing.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 06, 2017, 07:30:11 am »

Has everyone done an action? Or are we missing people?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 06, 2017, 07:47:27 am »

Has everyone done an action? Or are we missing people?
It looks like everyone has posted, but dark one has not yet been online.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 06, 2017, 01:39:46 pm »

Blame it on working my ass off and being lazy and tired. And that's non profit, as I help my father o in his workshop, and today I spent whole day at my stand during local festival (people only asked for a price, but nobody took anything, and the prices were considerably low). I'll update later, after a bit of work on one of my personal projects.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 06, 2017, 02:28:30 pm »

Blame it on working my ass off and being lazy and tired. And that's non profit, as I help my father o in his workshop, and today I spent whole day at my stand during local festival (people only asked for a price, but nobody took anything, and the prices were considerably low). I'll update later, after a bit of work on one of my personal projects.
It's alright dark. We all have lives. Don't feel pressured to update when you're helping family or doing something you want to.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 06, 2017, 04:34:05 pm »

I'll update tomorrow evening. When working on my project, I squashed one bug, though another one is much more resistant. It insists to become a feature, but bugs in editors are hardly a material for one...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 06, 2017, 08:27:05 pm »

I'll update tomorrow evening. When working on my project, I squashed one bug, though another one is much more resistant. It insists to become a feature, but bugs in editors are hardly a material for one...
Creepers were buggy pigs. Sometimes, bugs are the best part (see Goat Simulator).

Also, yay, ETA!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 07, 2017, 01:23:34 pm »

Turn 41

We are both a bit beaten up, do ya think its time for a break from beating the undead to death? - Alexander asked, tired after all those zombie encounters.

[4] Yeah, I guess. It'd be good to rest before moving on. Unavented Cathedral won't suddenly go away in our sleep! - Ghatzu said, taking a seat on the ground.

[1] Alexander took a nap, but he had a nightmare of his family being killed by a horned demon and woke up screaming!

[5 +1] Seymour is gone. This does not bode well for our travels, as the dark cathedral and it's ruler will know where we are for sure. Still, we are alive, and more importantly we have triumphed in the face of adversity. - Reynald said then checked wounds of everyone. Pguhyuh and Smoke were quite wounded by the dark nova. Inquisitor tended to their wounds, then moved closer to examine arcane ember. Seeing that, Pguhyuh shouted: Wait, don't touch anything. Remember who is the demon expert here. - and ran up to stop him.

[Pguhyuh: 2 +1, Reynald: 2 +1, Smoke: 2] Demonologist struggled with inquisitor to take the ember, but after a while it seemed that no one would claim those embers, so Pguhyuh called Smoke to help, which didn't help at all.

[Reynald: 6 +1, Pguhyuh: 5 +1] Finally inquisitor gathered enough strenght to throw demonologist away, but he thrown Pguhyuh towards the ember instead and he quickly grabbed it!

[4 +1] The wild, primal arcane energy pulsated gently in Pguhyuh's hands, as if it not only allowed him to harness it's power, but urged him to do so.

Are you done with that? I suggest resting before moving onwards. We don't know if anything lurks in those passages, but if something is coming towards us right now, let's better prepare for it. - demigoddess said, trying to stop unneccessary arguments.

[2 +2] Aaron decided to regroup with others and found them by the entrance.

Well, that's done. I think we should be checkin' the mausoleum next. All agreed? - Dennis said, struggling a bit to pull the knight's head off his pitchfork and discarding the perforated cranium before turning to his allies. Agreed. - alchemist replied. Without any words, Serrana decided to go with them.

[5] The group moved on towards the spot from which darkfallen appeared, following a route through whole east wing and finally finding stairs leading downwards. Further ahead, they cuold see dungeon entrance, with it's gate literally torn off hinges.

[1] What, was that? - Lysander asked, and with Naablvat decided to look for a way upstairs. There were no stairs in the entry hall, so they decided to check in throne room for any possible ways. There indeed were stairs leading up, but as Lysander approached it, something smashed through the ceiling. It was a huge stone gargoyle with enormous spear, either a strange demonic form or a dark spirit able to animate constructs!

Gargoyle: [120/120]

Aaron: 3 turns for dragon form to end
Pguhyuh: Received arcane ember, 10 HP restored by Reynald
Alexander: Rested, -1 Faith

OOC

Tiruin didn't post an action, so I auto-pilotted his character this time....

Arcane ember - 80 arcane/elemental damage, -2 to rolls using this weapon
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:30:41 pm by Dark One »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 07, 2017, 02:03:11 pm »

Sorry, Lyirah, but inquisitor guy is too impulsive and I had to stop him before he did something reckless
Rest, examine arcane embers, see if there is a way to channel its power or maybe make it more controllable. What would hapen if I combined with the amethyst rod or the fire tome? don't try to combine, just check how would they react if both weapons stay near.
Smoke rests too.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:03:09 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 07, 2017, 02:05:50 pm »

I didn't want to fight over it, just investigate it! Even so, that looks like a very hard to control weapon. Probably more useful to use it in enhancing something else like I wanted to do.

"I will stand watch and wake you if anything approaches. Hopefully nothing will want to come here for the moment having seen that demonic Maelstrom, or will turn and flee upon seeing the ember of its remains in our friend's possession.."

stand guard while the others rest.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:29:57 pm by Dustan Hache »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 07, 2017, 03:52:51 pm »

Joy

Shoot it in the face, have Naablvat attack it as well. Then, try to bind it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:12:05 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 07, 2017, 03:52:56 pm »

Let's go explore. I want to make sure any enemies we encounter have the greatest possible chance of having a bad time.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 07, 2017, 03:57:57 pm »

"Wonder where Lysander's got to...Welp, let's head on in."

Casually lead the way into the dungeon.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 166