Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167794 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: The Unavented [8/10]
« Reply #1215 on: August 30, 2017, 09:14:17 pm »

(There, sorry, I was trying to interrupt politely, I just realized it sounded rude)
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 30, 2017, 10:29:58 pm »

"How do you think the rest are faring?" Serrana asked to her companions. She felt they had a better eye for what was going on than she did.

(I think Dennis is the only one with you at the moment.)

Dennis is in a bit of a talkative mood, and relates his opinions to Serrana.

"Well, I know that Aaron ran off with V. They're probably killing undead. Or they are dead. Could be either way by now. Most likely, whatever it is, it involves dragons and bombs and whatnot.

Quiz left wit' one of them demon folks and the goddess. He's probably doing a bunch of right proper Knight In Shinin' Armor storybook heroisms. The demon folk probably got to fightin' each other. They had differin' views on if demons' have got feelin's and the like. I couldn't be bothered to listen too closely.

Oh, 'afore I forget! A ways back, some voice what sounded like a wickeder version of yours truly was telling me to treat you wrong. Now, I ain't plannin' to cause you any harm, but you should probably be careful should I get undeadified or possessed or the like. I'd stay at a distance if I were you, use that staff-shooter to stay out o' pitchfork range."

Dennis seems to recognize the awkwardness of being so blunt, but then gets distracted with another thought.

"If I went bad, you and V would probably be the first to gol. Nothin' personal like, but the others are a bit of a hike. After that, I'd think Aaron would most likely kill me off. Him and 'is dragon tricks would be quite a problem if I had to take him on with just my pitchfork.

How 'bout you? If you happened to be a monster, which of us do you think you'd kill first?"

Continue to the shrine.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 31, 2017, 02:32:41 pm »

Turn 53

[5] Inquisitor kept running towards the settlement, watching the sky for signs of demigoddess. He was able to see a shape moving extremely fast. It was far away and getting close to mountains. Reynald hastened and finally got to the settlement - it was a huge metropoly swarming with monstrosities. The cathedral illuminated by candle light seemed to be the only safe spot, but to get there, inquisitor would have to get inside the walls first.

[6] Alexander helped Ghatzu get up and they moved on, getting to keep's entry and then to courtyard. Peasant kinda felt where they should go, but it seemed that it was a place far away. They'd have to traverse through forests and beyond to reach it.

[1 +2] Spectral dragon tried to sense if there are any enemies in those crypts. There was one, and it was another one of those brutes, only larger, armored and weilding a great hammer. It was heading in their direction.

I met Seymour a while ago, he was with a demigoddess named Lyirah. - Pguhyuh reported.

[2] You've met Seymour? So the old legend is still among us? He may be an invaluable asset for us. - Cilber replied.

Demonologist decided to ask about Daemei: Before I leave and start my search, can I ask something? What happened to the last Daemei King? What was the curse?

[4] Their king was banished, but there was no Underworld at that time - it was created by gods when they meddled with humans. It is unknown what happened to him. As for the curse, it's responsible for their transformation into demons. It changed their bodies and made them insane. - Archangel said.

This is the Underworld, right? How do I leave the Underworld? My powers are too weak to be able to create something like a portal. - Pguhyuh asked once again.

[5] While the gates to Underworld are open and monstrosities roam the world, this is not Underworld. If you came here with Jeramesh, you couldv'e travelled through it. Take this... - Cilber opened his hand and it burst in flames. A strange, glowing glass shard appeared in his hand. This is a shard of Underworld. With this, you can open portals to the Abyss. Once you're there, you have to find a second portal and link it with first one. The second portal will lead you where you wish. Be aware that travelling through that part of Underworld is extremely dangerous. - Cilber gave Pguhyuh the shard.

Hello, my apologies if I am interrupting something. - Lysander approached group by an altar.

[5] Ah, I see that your friends have followed you! - Cilber exclaimed. There is something interesting in this human... - archangel said to undead sorcerer.

How do you think the rest are faring? - Serrana asked her companion. She felt they had a better eye for what was going on than she did. Especially since she spent most of her time in hiding when the undead attacked.

[1] She tried to invoke faith healing, but nobody needed healing. By trying to force it, she exhausted herself and couldn't use any of her skills!

Dennis is in a bit of a talkative mood, and relates his opinions to Serrana: Well, I know that Aaron ran off with V. They're probably killing undead. Or they are dead. Could be either way by now. Most likely, whatever it is, it involves dragons and bombs and whatnot. - Duke replied, then after a while of pondering said: Quiz left wit' one of them demon folks and the goddess. He's probably doing a bunch of right proper Knight In Shinin' Armor storybook heroisms. The demon folk probably got to fightin' each other. They had differin' views on if demons' have got feelin's and the like. I couldn't be bothered to listen too closely.

Then Dennis recalled himself of the strange voice he once heard, and warned exorcist: Oh, 'afore I forget! A ways back, some voice what sounded like a wickeder version of yours truly was telling me to treat you wrong. Now, I ain't plannin' to cause you any harm, but you should probably be careful should I get undeadified or possessed or the like. I'd stay at a distance if I were you, use that staff-shooter to stay out o' pitchfork range. - Dennis seems to recognize the awkwardness of being so blunt, but then gets distracted with another thought: If I went bad, you and V would probably be the first to gol. Nothin' personal like, but the others are a bit of a hike. After that, I'd think Aaron would most likely kill me off. Him and 'is dragon tricks would be quite a problem if I had to take him on with just my pitchfork.

[4] The two have finally reached outskirts of village, getting through hill without any problems on the road.

How 'bout you? If you happened to be a monster, which of us do you think you'd kill first? - Dennis asked as they got close to first houses.

Aaron: 1 turn to turn back into human
Pguhyuh: Received Shard of Underworld
Serrana: [2] turns cooldown on all skills

OOC

I think that I might have missed updating Serrana's skills. Instead of stopping you on your way with some monster, I placed cooldown on your skills.

Wolfchild missed a turn.

Shard of Underworld - teleport to Abyss and link a portal to travel where you wish - one portal leads to only one place, only one portal set can be active at a time

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 31, 2017, 03:13:08 pm »

looks like I will have to run the gauntlet. I pray that nothing foul befalls me as I make my way through the city and toward the mountain. I will avoid the cathedral, for fear of what is contained inside.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 31, 2017, 05:23:41 pm »

Huh, so you can open an Abyss portal on my location. Ok.
Attack the Brute with my Dragonruler Greatsword. If at any time I cease being in my Spectral Dragon form, phase straight into my normal Dragon Form. Make sure my ice and plants get factored into the combat.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 31, 2017, 05:39:48 pm »

Continue to the shrine, cleanse myself if possible.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:27:41 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 31, 2017, 05:45:36 pm »

Vagrerfgvat? Anu, ur whfg yvxrf gb nggenpg nggragvba.
Yes, you are interrupting something. Want to help me with something? I am going to try to make a portal back to the keep and I will need your help in the Void.

Use my shard and open a portal. Does these things have a time limit?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 31, 2017, 06:10:26 pm »

TO THE VILLAGE!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: August 31, 2017, 08:15:29 pm »

[1] She tried to invoke faith healing, but nobody needed healing. By trying to force it, she exhausted herself and couldn't use any of her skills!
((I had thought there were others than me and Dennis! ;~; oops!))

"About that voice," Serrana said, imagining with curiosity how an 'evil' her would sound, "I won't suggest hurting or killing anyone, especially myself. Unless I'm a real threat, so that answers your query on if I'm 'undeadified'. But if I were to be honest? The ones who I think showed the most restraint, I guess? That's a macabre tangent though."

Get to the shrine, cleanse taint on everything!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: September 01, 2017, 07:02:08 am »

Huh, so you can open an Abyss portal on my location. Ok.

It's not like others can open portal to Abyss where you are. When you use the shard, it opens two portals at the same time - first one leads to Abyss, second one in the Abyss goes wherever you want it to.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: September 01, 2017, 07:15:04 am »

Ah, ok. Got it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: September 02, 2017, 05:35:17 am »

FFFFFFF List internet for a coupple of days, what did I miss?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: September 02, 2017, 06:15:49 am »

There is a giant and armored undead brute weilding a great hammer coming your way.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: September 02, 2017, 06:59:05 am »

Keep distance from brute, try to find an opening to attack
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: September 02, 2017, 08:06:46 am »

I'll come with you, but only if you quit insulting me.

Cross through the portal with my minions and Pguhyuh.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 166