Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167195 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: The Unavented [8/10]
« Reply #1290 on: September 04, 2017, 10:47:55 pm »

Could you specify what kind of enhancement you want on living faith?
Every point of faith acts as 2 hitpoints of life.

"Huh? We can clear my village first, if that's what you mean."
"This was your village? Very well then. But if you're going after the undead--we should do it together. I'll tend to the defenses elsewise."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: September 04, 2017, 11:14:44 pm »

"We should take care of the undead together, o' course. Remind me to tell you 'bout poor Bob sometime."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:17:04 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 05, 2017, 01:46:15 pm »

Turn 55

[Alexander: 5, Zombie Craig: 6] Peasant charged at a zombie, but it thrown a severed head at him and Alexander tripped on it! As peasant was falling, he attempted to stab the undead and sliced it's abdomen open. Guts spilled out of the hole and undead fell on the ground, dead again!

[Ghatzu: 2, Zombie Bob: 1] Headless zombie attacked blind man, but in it's blind charge it fell into a bush behind the priest and got stuck in it!

Happy to meet you, ghost! Now, how about we get back to reclaiming the keep? - Dennis asked. I'm pleased to meet you as well. - Erlath's spirit replied before Serrana spoke. Wouldn't it benefit our campaign in the long-run if we had a secure area to return and recuperate to? - Exorcist asked. Huh? We can clear my village first, if that's what you mean. - Dennis replied. This was your village? Very well then. But if you're going after the undead--we should do it together. I'll tend to the defenses elsewise. - Serrana suggested. We should take care of the undead together, o' course. Remind me to tell you 'bout poor Bob sometime. - Duke agreed, and they moved on.

[3] Feeling her bond with spirits stronger after freeing Erlath, Serrana felt that a guardian spirit is always watching her. She also felt that other spirits remain watchful of her as well, that she's watched on high.

[6] Together Duke and Exorcist searched the village thoroughly, trying to spot any remaining undead. Checking building after building, and street after street, they couldn't find any undead monstrosities. Well, someone on hills was already fighting with two zombies, but it seemed that they'd handle this situation perfectly on their own. Somewhere along the road, Serrana found body of village's priest and a staff he had - it was just like the one she received from inquisition. The way to hills was clear as well, and only several undead were roaming within wheat and sunflowers. Then they checked the way towards forest, and saw something horrifying. A set of knightly armor animated by dark forces. It weilded a tower shield and a bastard sword, and had two eyes glowing red. It was just standing there, staring at Serrana and Dennis.

[5] Snowstorms hit the cryptlord harder than before, greatly reducing his sight! Too bad that they did no harm to it.

[6] Plantlife sprouted entangling Cryptlord, and then instantly died out in the blizzard! Vines blocking path got severely weakened as well!

[2] Aaron attempted to enter one of dragon forms, but it seems that all this constant switching between them exhausted his body!

[Aaron: 2, Cryptlord: 3, Vivian: 6] Dragonruler raised his greatsword anyway and charged, dancing with fire. However, his flame waves died out in snowstorms. Undead managed to get through the blizzard and noticed Aaron, only to get hit by a bag of explosive dust tossed by alchemist! Dragonruler was caught in the explosion and thrown back at passage-blocking vines, spikes painfully entering his body!

[5] Reynald decided to go deeper into the city, taking shortcuts through alleys and avoiding any creatures on his path. He reached city gates in no time. The gates were open, and there were stables just close to them. It seemed that at least one of horses was still alive!

[1] Pguhyuh and Smoke tried to locate the second portal, but before they even took a few steps forward, the swarm of dark spirits noticed them!

[5] Luckily for them, something scared the swarm away! Another portal opened just close to the group, and Jeramesh - the undead sorcerer stepped out of it.

[4] Lysander decided to take the lead before Pguhyuh would start bantering with undead. Moving towards a ruined tower in the distance, he quickly found another portal, shard in Pguhyuh's hand vibrating gently when close to it; this was their second portal.

Cryptlord: -20 HP, stunned [220/240]

Zombie Craig: Dead
Zombie Bob: -5 HP [35/40]

Abyssal Knight: [180/180]

Aaron: -30 HP, stunned, immobilised [20/60]
Alexander: 1 undead killed, +2 Evil, +1 Taint, level up!
Serrana: Found Blessed Staff, learnt Guardian Spirit and Watched on High

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 05, 2017, 02:09:17 pm »

"Interestin' choice of weapons 'n armor to be trustin'. If'n it couldn't save you in life, what chance has it got now? You're dressin' like a big deal, but there's only one ending to your story that isn't face down in this here mud. I be the new Duke. Kneel Before Dennis!"

Masterful Taunt, then Duke's Charm the knight.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: September 05, 2017, 02:31:22 pm »

Ugh... damnit.
Shift to Dragon form (that should be recharged by now, right?) and attack the Cryptlord again (with the Dragonruler Greatsword). In addition, stop the snowstorm, have the plants retreat (and stop immobilizing me, if they still are even after shifting), and use my fire breathe on the Cryptlord. Do those in whatever order results in me doing things most effectively.

If at any point it seems like the Cryptlord will be able to attack me, retreat.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:07:04 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: September 05, 2017, 03:04:10 pm »

1 turn more for spectral dragon.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 05, 2017, 03:21:10 pm »

Pretty sure that it was 1 more turn last turn. I don't think you'd updated the sheets between posting the turn and me posting my action.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: September 05, 2017, 03:24:53 pm »

Greetings Jeramesh, we are trying to locate Seymour and a demigoddess. Do you want to come with us?
You are a skilled sorcerer, and your help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you could teach me about your fire magic, if you are not busy.

Ask Jeramesh if he wants to join us, enter the portal that hopefully will take us to the keep central area.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 12:56:48 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: September 05, 2017, 04:20:29 pm »

Investigate the stable and the horse. The horse might be starving or otherwise unfit to ride. There might also be an owner camped out nearby, and I don't want to be a horse thief.

Provided the horse isn't owned by someone else, let's get them outside of the city where there should be some grass for them to graze on.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: September 05, 2017, 04:46:08 pm »

Pretty sure that it was 1 more turn last turn. I don't think you'd updated the sheets between posting the turn and me posting my action.

Nope, sheets are up to date. When dragon form ended (last turn), the counter was at 2 (four turns of dragon form, from whole cooldown of 6 leaves 2 turns to wait before it can be used again).

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: September 05, 2017, 05:06:40 pm »

Fair enough. Editing now.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: September 05, 2017, 08:09:16 pm »

Spoiler: New Ability (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slight buff (click to show/hide)
Bisect that Wandering Corpse!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 08:14:28 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: September 06, 2017, 07:15:48 am »

"Interestin' choice of weapons 'n armor to be trustin'. If'n it couldn't save you in life, what chance has it got now? You're dressin' like a big deal, but there's only one ending to your story that isn't face down in this here mud. I be the new Duke. Kneel Before Dennis!"

Masterful Taunt, then Duke's Charm the knight.
Serrana couldn't stop Duke's powerful monologue, but she made sure that her action would come first else Duke would be wasting something meant for better enemies.

Quote from: Do this!
Exorcism - completely banishes a dark spirit, (6 turns cooldown)
Also wield the Blessed Staff.
"That is a dark spirit. It has no master or any hierarchy."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: September 06, 2017, 11:16:25 am »

Go through the portal, be ready for anything in the other side.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: September 06, 2017, 11:48:37 am »

"That is a dark spirit. It has no master or any hierarchy."

"It's got one now! Obey me, clanky!"

OOC:Good advice, but it's not like Dennis can not taunt the abomination. What would my fans think?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:50:47 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 166