Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167817 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [10/10]
« Reply #1620 on: October 08, 2017, 07:06:12 pm »

Can we stop discussing who's boss and get on with the turn? I have a dragon that I may potentially need to kill!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 08, 2017, 07:17:11 pm »

Can we stop discussing who's boss and get on with the turn? I have a dragon that I may potentially need to kill!
That too, everyone that is left send actions now. I think everyone knows the plan.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 08, 2017, 08:32:24 pm »

Have Naablvat try to steal the charm, while Stumpy and I rest.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 08, 2017, 08:38:12 pm »

Hopefully by the end of this coming turn we will have one more party member.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 08, 2017, 09:10:53 pm »

Remember to have the vengeful spirit use his fear skill and help Lysander demon get the charm.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: October 09, 2017, 01:30:39 pm »

So... you guys already have a plan and everyone has posted already? Cause I'm not sure if I should start writing and don't feel like checking the thread or updating it today.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 09, 2017, 01:47:12 pm »

I think someone forgot to tell Erlath to try to use his fear skill and telekinesis on the boss to help steal the charm.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 09, 2017, 01:51:58 pm »

Here are all the actions I could find. Seems like everyone, except Wolfschild. I'd like Tiruin to order Erlath to help Naavblat, but I think we're otherwise ready.

Huh, something bad is probably happening in there. Best to avoid that for now.

Wander around the area looking for loot and things to fight.

the dragon must be repelled quickly! Rally myself and unleash the wrath of gods upon it!

I Hunt around the area for a minor demon to bind to my will.

Turn around and walk in the oposite direction, remember the location though for future expeditions.
"Nope, not today, not now, a fine foe for the future but not today."

Glass cancelled this action, but I'm including it for completeness.
Mhm. So, because I get a -4 to all actions now, I can't even extinguish myself to bring that -4 down to -2 because I'd get a -4 on extinguishing myself and just end up getting nothing done, because I currently can literally only get a 2 or a 1 (read as: alternately skinned 2).

Mhm.

Stop being a part of the battle. No, I'm not leaving, so it's not an escape action; I'm literally just not participating, because I cannot do anything at all because of how the mechanics are set up, so I'm just going to do nothing and stop being involved in this battle so that it doesn't have to concern me.
So that as far as it concerns Aaron Blaze, the condition "until the battle is over" is fulfilled.

Take cover, rest.

I petition this boss, he does BS damage and makes it so none of can roll for shit, either name him turn maluses into bonuses, or give him some stupid weakness we can exploit, otherwise, you just seem like you want to kill the us all. I mean, he can attack all of us in one turn, this isn't Glass complaining that you made his character actually kill able, this is me saying that this is unfair, anyone else want to add anything.?
((I'm adding that we need more than 1 round to make conclusions :O For all we know, his negative stuff is a temporary thing. Everyone heal up though--don't worry about this turn, I've got healing!))

Do some Faith Healing, also skillfully because I'm still sprawled on the ground!
Also Coiled Bar that dude!

Do you recognize this fellow? Sounds as boisterous as the Gods you hate! Serrana said to her spirit buddy.

I did notice that action said ethereal dragon, but then in another comment you said that you're going to switch to shadow dragon so I went with it.
There was discussion regarding that, and I think I'd actually made the final descision in Discord talking with Tir; if you check the time I edited the action to Ethereal, you'll see that it's after the post where I mentioned using Shadow instead.

Persuasion isn't penalized as well
Screw it, new action. Use diplomacy to convince this guy to work for us.
Or would that run into the negative from bonuses, which I can only expect everything I do would, because I have +4 or more bonus to everything.

Essentially, the question is this right now: will I get my diplomacy bonus inverted?

Have Naablvat try to steal the charm, while Stumpy and I rest.

Smoke enters Smoke form to regenerate his health then backs off with me to find a place to rest while the others fight.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:57:08 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 09, 2017, 01:57:46 pm »

Wolfchild has been inactive for a while. Open up the slot for a new person, Dark.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 09, 2017, 02:00:25 pm »

Wolfchild was last active in this game on sept 14, and seems to have gotten sucked into a fire emblem forum game since then.

they have missed a total of eight turns.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:02:33 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 09, 2017, 02:09:26 pm »

Wolfchild was last active in this game on sept 14, and seems to have gotten sucked into a fire emblem forum game since then.

they have missed a total of eight turns.
Papaj's character was put in storage after three. Yes, they were a new character that hadn't done anything yet, but still.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: October 09, 2017, 02:13:46 pm »

The thing is I PM'ed Wolfchild about that already. Vivian was to be back last week, but I think that it's about time to free up the slot. I'll wait for Tiruin's action, and move Wolfchild's character to cold storage after next turn.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: October 09, 2017, 02:22:46 pm »

I PM'd Tiruin.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 10, 2017, 04:15:42 am »

I'll update this evening, taking spirit's move and faith healing as Tiruin's actions.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 10, 2017, 12:06:23 pm »

I'll update this evening, taking spirit's move and faith healing as Tiruin's actions.
Or you can update my action now as I've had 2 days outside of bay12 and internet :P

That's definitely a spirit. Does it remind you of the Gods? Because I feel it pretty much here that those aren't the Gods I think in mind when you say Gods, Serrana thought as she picked herself up from the pain.

It's that charm. Power from charms. If there is anyway to disrupt it or get it away from it physically; please do! But for now, we're moving for support roles.

Do that and let the spirit cast Fear upon the foe, or Telekenisis onto the charm!.
Also faith healing everyone, THEN try to Banish it--not it directly, but at what energies I can sense that ties it to things around the vicinity!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:55:29 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 166