Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167757 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #1725 on: October 25, 2017, 06:39:51 am »

Chunks of brimstone are a symbol of the demons. Everyone should carry at least one and we have more than enough for everybody.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: October 25, 2017, 07:04:26 am »

Lysander can hit harder when he's got more items of demonic origin, Pghu. Sure, for day-to-day proceedings we may want to each have one, to maximize the likelyhood that someone can turn the demons neutral, but in combat, or locations where we're likely to end up in combat, it's best for him to get them all.

Meanwhile, realizing that my status text no longer has purple behind it, set myself on fire with my Elemental Maelstrom and then shift to Etheral Dragon Form.

Then, proceed to go wherever it is we're actually supposed to go.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:13:43 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: October 25, 2017, 07:07:29 am »

Oh yeah, +90 damage!

Thank you, I'll put them to good use.
Shift to crossbow and walk out of the fortress. Be on alert for enemies.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: October 25, 2017, 07:30:09 am »

Combat is exactly what we want to avoid here. Demons here might be more common and stronger than in our lands.
The Abyss is a dangerous place. When using these shards, 2 portals are created: one in the location it was used and the other is on the place we want to go.
Both are portals to the Abyss and now we need to find the exit portal that was created on this side to reach the mountains and the spear.
We need to be careful and use stealth to avoid encounters. They don't like when we enter their lands and invade their territory.

Apologize to the Darkriders and ask if they saw a portal open that wasn't the one we just came from. Then exit and search the surrounding area for the exit portal, avoiding enemies.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:31:57 am by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: October 25, 2017, 09:09:24 am »

Run away back towards the forcefield town, animate a construct to protect me. Use my bow to shoot at any threats. Call for help.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:29:44 am by Roboson »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: October 25, 2017, 10:27:52 am »

"I've something to admit. I don't remember anything before what had happened in the fortress where I met some of you. Retrograde amnesia. We learned anatomy and other things in exorcist school. I cope with nervousness by being pretty bookish." Serrana said as she stuck next to Pguhyuh, only for her companions to overhear.

"These dark spirits; they aren't against any person or people? Because I thought we were searching for an archangel."

If anyone around me is wounded, Faith Healing! (Unsure where Dustan Hache, Roboson, Crazyabe, or Spazyak are)
If not, try doing some Exorcism on all those gathered former-demon-owned charms. Gather them up and do that.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: October 25, 2017, 10:28:44 am »

Follow P.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: October 25, 2017, 11:09:42 am »

Sorry, I thought I was clear before. When I use this shard, a shortcut is created with portals. This shortcut is in the Abyss, we enter from village then exit to the mountains where I'm supossed to find the demigoddess. Once we find Lyirah we will visit the Cathedral and meet Cilber.
About dark spirits, I think calling them just "spirits" would be more correct. As far as I know, angels and archangels are a kind of spirit, same with dark angels, those who wnet against gods and were banished to our land. Darkriders, Darkfallen, ghosts, they are spirits too and there are many others. Some used to be human, others have been always spirits. But if they think like us, they can be reasoned with. No one wants to die.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: October 25, 2017, 11:45:45 am »

"Then let us waste no time. You go for the spear, and I'll cover for you if anything tries to attack you or get to it first."
Enter the cavern. Be on my guard and ready to intercept any hostiles trying to go for her or the spear.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: October 25, 2017, 12:13:37 pm »

If not, try doing some Exorcism on all those gathered former-demon-owned charms. Gather them up and do that.
Tir, brimstone chunks are not owned by demons, they are removed from demon bodies. They don't need to be exercised. In fact, they probably can't be.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: October 25, 2017, 12:39:30 pm »

They shoudn't be exorcised. As far as I know, the skill only works with spirits and exorcising a demon charm could remove its powers.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: October 26, 2017, 09:52:12 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: October 26, 2017, 10:11:38 am »

Demonhide armor - 5 protection, heavy, poise bonus

Cryptlord's Plate Armor - 5 physical protection, 3 fire protection, 3 dark protection, 1 arcane protection

Medium physical resistance
Weak dark resistance
Immunity to holy damage
Immunity to fire

Do these resistances stack? How much physical and dark protection I have in total?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: October 26, 2017, 09:28:10 pm »

Hey, Dark, I've got an idea for what my next level-up thing will be.

Soul Eater: when in contact with another entity's soul (may be by way of being in contact with them in Ethereal Dragon Form, or by being in contact with a Dark Spirit, or by possessing or being possessed by something), Aaron can overwhelm its soul, essentially consuming it to add the victim's power to his own.

Essentially, I got the inspiration from the affair with the demon that possessed me. Is it ok?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: October 27, 2017, 03:22:36 am »

Demonhide armor - 5 protection, heavy, poise bonus

Cryptlord's Plate Armor - 5 physical protection, 3 fire protection, 3 dark protection, 1 arcane protection

Medium physical resistance
Weak dark resistance
Immunity to holy damage
Immunity to fire

Do these resistances stack? How much physical and dark protection I have in total?

Protection does stack, currently you receive 75% less physical damage and halved dark damage. Essentially, you're a giant damage sponge. Be aware that resistances play bigger role than protection, and that wearing multiple armors slow you down. You move at 25% decreased speed for travel.

But you know, these always were more of notes and guidelines. In gameplay it's not really that rigid, and rolls are the most important mechanic in this game.

Hey, Dark, I've got an idea for what my next level-up thing will be.

Soul Eater: when in contact with another entity's soul (may be by way of being in contact with them in Ethereal Dragon Form, or by being in contact with a Dark Spirit, or by possessing or being possessed by something), Aaron can overwhelm its soul, essentially consuming it to add the victim's power to his own.

Essentially, I got the inspiration from the affair with the demon that possessed me. Is it ok?

It's ok, but you know that there'd be exceptions to this (slapped with a BOSS stamp), and some enemies might even allow you to devour their souls, and then chew on it from within (Enemies you haven't encountered yet due to not high enough level - Soul Eaters, Dread Wraiths, Soul Maggots - and those you have encountered - Abyssal Knights, Darkriders, Dread Knights; they all share the soul shenanigans trait).

I'll update later this day, and add darkwarlock3's character to the game.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:24:42 am by Dark One »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 166