Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 134061 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #870 on: August 20, 2018, 05:59:25 pm »

Wake up
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 20, 2018, 07:40:18 pm »

Mine some more while meditating on how to strengthen materials via magic, beyond standard alloy crafting.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 20, 2018, 08:19:33 pm »

Try not to alert the dragon yet, I need mana for this fight.

If it tries to attack me, try to dodge or at least use Blood for Power if I'm hit to regain mana or maybe gain a buff if possible. Focus on evasion and try not to get hit as much as possible.

If the dragon doesn't notice me yet, use my sword to cut my hand a little to use Blood for Power and gain mana or a buff. If I still ahve time and the dragon still hasn't noticed me, meditate and focus to gain a little more mana.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: August 20, 2018, 08:43:21 pm »

"Cold..."

Danea calls over the small clay golem and quickly lifts the slime into it. She then begins to explore to the East, guided by the position of the sun. She orders the golem to follow her.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: August 20, 2018, 08:50:52 pm »

Slash at the blood demon with the sword again, but I'll get around the other side of it if I can so Wren and I have it surrounded.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: August 21, 2018, 03:46:07 am »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (11/10)
« Reply #876 on: August 22, 2018, 02:57:33 am »

Eat some apples, proceed further inwards sneakily.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: August 22, 2018, 07:05:31 am »

Eat a baked fish, bury the others around the fire to bake, then forage for more food.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: August 22, 2018, 10:51:27 pm »

Spellblade time. Maybe this will be more effective. Use Arcane Channeling to transmit Minor Harm along with my next sword strike.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: August 23, 2018, 05:10:38 am »

tell the wolf to hunt rabbit and rat for a few days while the deer are returning. After that, go check on the others and make sure they don’t die.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: August 23, 2018, 08:54:24 pm »

Strike the blood demon with my sword this time, gladly flanking it, I hope.

Hopefully the blood demon can keep future blood needles to itself or at least be unsuccessful in hitting other with them. Blood needles: not for sharing.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: August 25, 2018, 09:00:55 am »

Go get to the Blood Demon.
"Hey, hey, what are you doing?! There shouldn't be any fighting here, back off!"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:56:25 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: August 28, 2018, 09:52:12 pm »

Spring Day 5: Partly Cloudy (+Earth Magic/Foraging, -Divination/Necromancy. 6 Turns Remain)

Wake up
5 You wake up after a deep sleep. Surprisingly, you don't find yourself very hungry. You feel full of energy. Mana Replenished. +1 to next action.

Mine some more while meditating on how to strengthen materials via magic, beyond standard alloy crafting.
2+1 You mine for a bit longer. You could probably use magic to transmute one metal into another, or just empower it like you have been crystals.
-1 Hunger. Obtain Copper Ore x2. Mining Rank 1: 7/15 EXP. Transmutation Magic Rank 3: 17/25 EXP.

Try not to alert the dragon yet, I need mana for this fight.
If it tries to attack me, try to dodge or at least use Blood for Power if I'm hit to regain mana or maybe gain a buff if possible. Focus on evasion and try not to get hit as much as possible.
If the dragon doesn't notice me yet, use my sword to cut my hand a little to use Blood for Power and gain mana or a buff. If I still ahve time and the dragon still hasn't noticed me, meditate and focus to gain a little more mana.

4+1 You focus and regain your mana, and the dragon doesn't notice you yet. You use your sword to slice your hand open, giving you a buff in exchange.
-1 Health, Mana replenished. Necromancy Rank 0: 7/10 EXP. Boon: +1 to Spirit Magic actions for 2 Turns

"Cold..."
Danea calls over the small clay golem and quickly lifts the slime into it. She then begins to explore to the East, guided by the position of the sun. She orders the golem to follow her.
1 Applying your bare hands to this thing really hurts. You're going to need gloves or something else. -3 Health, -1 Hunger.

Slash at the blood demon with the sword again, but I'll get around the other side of it if I can so Wren and I have it surrounded.
5+1 You slash at the demon and move into position for your friend to flank. The movement lets the demon swipe at you in exchange, its sharp claws connecting.
-2 Health, -1 Hunger. Combat Rank 1: 10/15 EXP. Fighting: Enhanced Blood Demon, 7/20 Health. +1 to Wren

Eat some apples, proceed further inwards sneakily.
3+1 You eat a fresh apple and sneak into the cave. You see two more goblins up ahead. They haven't noticed you. +2 Hunger, +1 Health. Fighting: 2 Goblins, 5 Health each.

Eat a baked fish, bury the others around the fire to bake, then forage for more food.
6 You accidentally burn yourself when burying the fish. Nonetheless, you forage for food from nearby berry bushes left behind by others that built the campsite.
-2 Health, Hunger filled. -1 Cooked Smallmouth Bass, Uncooked fish buried. Strawberry x5, Blackberry x5. Skills Unlocked: Digging and Foraging Rank 0.

Spellblade time. Maybe this will be more effective. Use Arcane Channeling to transmit Minor Harm along with my next sword strike.
2+2 You swing, your sword charged with magic. It seems to add on a bit more weight to your blow, leaving the spectre impressed. "Good... you're learning."
-1 Hunger, -1 Mana, -1 Spirit. Combat Rank 4: 10/30 EXP. Spirit Magic Rank 2: 10/20 EXP. Spirit Power Rank 3: 10/25 EXP. Fighting: Navnik the Spectre, 19/25 Health

tell the wolf to hunt rabbit and rat for a few days while the deer are returning. After that, go check on the others and make sure they don’t die.
3+1 The wolf agrees to your request. The deer are doing okay. They lick your wounds as thanks for checking up on them. -1 Hunger, +1 Health. Diplomacy Rank 2: 8/20 EXP.

Strike the blood demon with my sword this time, gladly flanking it, I hope.
Hopefully the blood demon can keep future blood needles to itself or at least be unsuccessful in hitting other with them. Blood needles: not for sharing.
2+2 You now have advantage thanks to Jerra. You slash into the monster. -1 Hunger. Combat Rank 2: 15/20 EXP. Fighting: Enhanced Blood Demon, 4/20 Health.

Go get to the Blood Demon.
"Hey, hey, what are you doing?! There shouldn't be any fighting here, back off!"
5 You rush to Dragoncrown Village on a whim, thinking the Blood demon might be there. Your hunch correct, it turns to you for a moment. "You said to leave you alone... Nothing about your friends." However, it does seem to notice it is at a disadvantage now. "I shall go, then... But mark my words. I will return." It seeps into the floor, disappearing from whence it came.
Enhanced Blood Demon disappears. Wren and Jerra no longer fighting it. Diplomacy Level Up! Choose one: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger or +1 Diplomacy (1 time only).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 09:54:55 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 28, 2018, 09:55:08 pm »

+1 diplomacy.
Now, let's go find other transplanted people around that are involved in fights or about to be involved in fights, and help to calm everything with fish.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 28, 2018, 10:30:58 pm »

Mine some more.
((Specifically, I'm thinking allotropes, like a way to rearrange a material to make it naturally stronger.))
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 72