Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 215754 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [15] - Turn 6
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2017, 06:51:29 am »

The Protoquin

"SCREEE!"

Smack it, then make distance
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:01:53 am by Failbird105 »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 12, 2017, 08:20:58 am »

( Well fuck. A string of bad rolls at the worst time. I think I'll just stick to the same type as I had some idea's that I wanted to explore )

Name: Luitha
Species: Shock Snake
Appearance: A large snake reaching two meters in length it is a foot wide in some places and has alternating green and brown stripes all down its body.
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/10
Essence: 0/2

STR 1 -Strength : increases physical damage-
CON 1 -Constitution : increases physical resilience-

POW 0 -Power : increases special/magical damage-
RES 0 -Resistance : increases special/magical resilience-

INT -1 -Intelligence : increases your ability to submit others to your will-
IND -1 -Individuality : increases your ability to resist to others will-

Traits:
Crushing strength: If grabbed a victim has little to no chance of escape without help and will be slowly crushed without supernatural amounts of strength.
Heat pits: Can "see" heat allowing easier hunting in dense area's
Skills:
Shock: A electric current runs through her body and can be used to injure/ on a touch (requires time to recharge in addition to mana cost)
Capacitor flesh: Her flesh not only attracts electricity but can absorb it without harm.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 12, 2017, 09:20:35 am »

"Not too bad. Some of my wielders didn't even have one. Oh, and you might not want to tell them that I'm sentient."

Village ho!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 12, 2017, 09:35:39 am »

Jump in the river to put myself out. Failing that, stop, drop, and roll. Failing that, extract the "consume" purpose from the fire.

Put the fires out using a leaf and some water. If I can't do that, just extract the "spread" purpose from the fire (so that it will burn itself out).

Recover the ashes from my fire pit.

Search the trash from the nearby village in the river for a container. Mix the ashes with some tree sap within it, then use a leaf to rub the resulting ointment onto a stick. Examine the properties of both the stick and the leaf.

If I run low on mana, extract the purpose "be magical" from my magical herbs, mix that with some water in a junk-container, and drink/consume the result.

Dig a little mini-river coming out of the big river (have you ever done that at a beach?). Extract the purpose "to direct" from the mini-river.

Mix the "to direct" purpose with some tree sap in another trash-container. Use another leaf to apply the resulting ointment to another stick. Does the stick (and/or the leaf) allow me to command plants, sticks, tree sap, leaves, and/or things in general?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:13:55 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2017, 11:01:57 am »

"This'll make things a little harder, but I guess a slime is a slime..." Skee thought. "Guess I'll have to subdue it first, though." Skee instructed the slime to quickly hide behind a rock or tree, and then to attract him with pheromones. Once the Omniphage was close enough, Skee instructed the slime to pounce on it before quickly stinging it and having the slime leap away.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:42:52 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2017, 11:44:44 am »

so someone died, does this mean i am off the waitlist now ???

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2017, 11:57:09 am »

Ah sorry, not yet! The coming week will be a busy one for me, having the active players count decreases a bit works to my advantage.

At least one player should die soon due to awful decisions though ;)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2017, 11:57:42 am »

I can't talk. The best I can do is try to reach into it's mind, and I would rather not do that for fear of provoking attack. Just try to keep my distance from the undead surrounding me as best I can.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 1 [A New Day]
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2017, 12:25:34 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent
Quickly rush the giant squid and bite into its head before it has a chance to defend itself. Kill it and then devour the corpse.
Insert witty signature here

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2017, 12:35:33 pm »

"This one is known as Xizilitiz."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2017, 12:38:31 pm »

((Well great.))

Stay still, but try and figure out what its intentions are. If it launches an attack at me then use Blinding Terror.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2017, 02:01:31 pm »

Go'Von quietly slid on the ceiling away from the creatures.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2017, 02:21:04 pm »

((Hey Nakeen, what happened to the strange stone Gray found that one time in the flashback?))

"I will miss all of you as well, but this is something I must do. Those I left are still counting on me."

Gray asks Kokaun about any possible traditions for challenging other Radasars to ensure an honourable fight, and preferably one that will not end in the death of either party. He also asks Masen if it would be possible to take a robe, or belt or band or patch or something to show his affiliation so that other humans he runs into may not instantly treat him as hostile. Afterwards, he bows and bids everyone farewell before heading off towards Farune with Brown.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2017, 05:13:10 pm »

So angels in this collaborative universe have a hive mind, how exactly does that work aside from 'with magic', and do only winged human looking thingies count as angels here, or are things more like lion and bull headed cherubs, winged snakes of fire, shapeshifting critters made of light or whathave you also count as 'angels' in this setting?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2017, 05:33:17 pm »

((Hey Nakeen, what happened to the strange stone Gray found that one time in the flashback?))
((Ah! That's actually pretty important, you have it and know what it does.))

So angels in this collaborative universe have a hive mind, how exactly does that work aside from 'with magic', and do only winged human looking thingies count as angels here, or are things more like lion and bull headed cherubs, winged snakes of fire, shapeshifting critters made of light or whathave you also count as 'angels' in this setting?
Well, they are a species of monsters people call Angels. You could perfectly have species of Cherubs, Seraphim, Archangels and whatnot... All of those will be false angel if angel are the envoys of god. (A true angel appeared in the last game by the way)

You are free to create your own variant of angels if you feel inclined to, it's a different world after all. :)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 99