Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 57227 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bargaining with a stone
« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2018, 07:09:52 am »

see if I have any supplies that can help the octopus with his...injury?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 04, 2018, 07:41:52 am »

"You guys owe me one, alright? Had I not warned everyone about the mist, we would be all dead."
Stay in the safe cart for now. Try to regenerate from the burns? Apply that medicine the monkey gave me in my burns.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 07:20:20 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 04, 2018, 11:01:31 am »

I'm gonna give Xan a little time to post. And spaz a little time to review his teammates actions. No reason.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 04, 2018, 12:58:18 pm »

I'm gonna give Xan a little time to post. And spaz a little time to review his teammates actions. No reason.
((yay, I get to do healing. You know what that means, guys prepare to be beaten half to death by your own arms))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 04, 2018, 04:21:13 pm »

((Whoops, been a tad distracted lately.))

Gak decides to take this moment to contemplate life. Nothing better to do when you’re getting mecha-dragon taxi service. ”Man, it really is nuts how I ended up here, isn’t it? One minute you’re cavorting around the Lower Planes with nothing better to do, next you’re on a mission to steal the heart of a world and avoiding random abyssal tides and shit. I did not expect this life development. But hey, least I met you girls. You make everything worth it, you adorable murder weapons.

Alright c’mon now, that dragon’ll be back any time now. Aaaaany second.”

The wind whistles in Gak’s ears as he falls with all the grace of a metal statue.

Spread my arms and legs wide to try to slow my fall. Hope the dragon catches me before I hit something.

Spoiler: Knives (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 05, 2018, 07:49:17 am »

"You guys owe me one, alright? Had I not warned everyone about the mist, we would be all dead."
Stay in the safe cart for now. Try to regenerate from the burns?

Yeah I'm aware that I owe you one. You want that anti-burn mix now?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 05, 2018, 09:35:11 am »

"Yes! Give me the medicine, peasant! Please."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 05, 2018, 06:19:23 pm »

Well...at least you said please... Give my burn salve to Rex

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 07, 2018, 09:57:03 am »

Throw Gak and the toy upwards, so that I can catch them later.  Swoop around at high speed.  Dive down, and activate the jets so that I'll fall faster than gravity.  Send some fire before me, down into the mist.  Flare my wings to slow, spray more fire onto the stuck cart, and try to pick up Vladen and the interrogator off it.  Drag them both out of the mist.

On the way back up, catch Gak and the toy in the other claw and my mouth, if possible.  If I needed both claws for Vladen and the inspector, try to juggle them both into one claw, and failing that, let the toy fall.  The inspector is shinier than the toy was, anyway.

(6) you launch Gak and the toy skyward, like tow kinetic missiles attempting to strike down the Heavens themselves.
(2) you flip over to begin your dive, but your engines stall, you are still floating upward. At least you are ballistic now, much like your recent passenger.

eh, could have been worse. You could have succeeded in all your rolls.

((Oh heck I didn't see that this got updooted with a turn till today))
try and get to my injured teamates and heal them and keep the untrained medical malpractice suits in waiting away from the injured patience

(5) you fly the cart up out of the weird little storm and park next to the other smoking cart. (6) "Hey, don't use that salve, it'll probably boil his skin right off his body," You warn Kongor, shouldering past and staring at Rex for a long minute. You then tear off one of his limbs and swallow it whole, ignoring his screams as you do. Satisfied, you then begin to beat him senseless, pounding on every exposed inch of his flesh. "Oh quit your whimpering you big baby. Look, you are all better now." "Use the Aloe and the honey, Kongor. That's far less likely to kill the 'pus than that vile concoction.

see if I have any supplies that can help the octopus with his...injury?
you have that "burn" salve you made, and some Aloe vera and some honey.

Well...at least you said please... Give my burn salve to Rex
Instead, you lather the aloe vera and honey all over what's left of the Octopus King. It seems ot help, and he is left with a nice shiny gleam.

Stay in the safe cart for now. Try to regenerate from the burns? Apply that medicine the monkey gave me in my burns.
See the last two players turns for what happens to you. You are mostly better now, but you are missing a limb that your unnatural healing will not regenerate, because it was consumed in order to heal you. Eventually it might regenerate, but slowly, and not til after this mission.

((Whoops, been a tad distracted lately.))

Gak decides to take this moment to contemplate life. Nothing better to do when you’re getting mecha-dragon taxi service. ”Man, it really is nuts how I ended up here, isn’t it? One minute you’re cavorting around the Lower Planes with nothing better to do, next you’re on a mission to steal the heart of a world and avoiding random abyssal tides and shit. I did not expect this life development. But hey, least I met you girls. You make everything worth it, you adorable murder weapons.

Alright c’mon now, that dragon’ll be back any time now. Aaaaany second.”

The wind whistles in Gak’s ears as he falls with all the grace of a metal statue.

Spread my arms and legs wide to try to slow my fall. Hope the dragon catches me before I hit something.

Spoiler: Knives (click to show/hide)
You idly wonder at the size of the crater your impact will leave behind. You wonder if your soul will be trapped in your mangled remains, or if the damage will be enough to send you to one or the other of the hells. You wonder if your ladies have spiritual aspects that will follow you into darkness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 07, 2018, 11:11:28 am »

((Not what I expected, but hilarious none the less. Medics, the best and worst enemy of any team
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 07, 2018, 11:19:18 am »

"YOU ARE A POOR MEDIC, HEIR! I HAVE NO ARM! AGAIN!"
Freak out about consumed and digested arm.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 07, 2018, 02:00:53 pm »

Vlad looks at the poor king, shurgging as he'd lick his lips
"You'll survive."
Get away from the freaking out guy and explore the area
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2018, 02:26:09 pm »

"That's not the point! You just ripped my arm off and ate it in front of me! What's wrong with you?!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2018, 03:11:36 pm »

"Same reason I'm undead. Maybe I ought to keep a bag of something on hand to eat instead."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 07, 2018, 03:24:47 pm »

"You... Screw it, I just can't stay mad at you. Next time, please don't eat one of my arms."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 45