Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 81

Author Topic: Star Wars [Warning: Spoilers inside!]  (Read 97128 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars [Warning: Spoilers inside!]
« Reply #930 on: December 23, 2019, 11:36:21 am »

Did the male cats have barbed penises?

Several of them were short haired in the trailers I've seen, could you see their buttholes?

It appeared some of the cats wear fur which resembles their own fur, are those siblings or parents?

Why do the female cats only have 2 breasts, instead of 5 to 10--yes I meant 5, sometimes there will be a single one in the mix--like a normal cat?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: December 23, 2019, 11:53:27 am »

I don't know what the penises were like, but Idris Elba managed to have a much tighter bodysuit than anybody else, or so I'm assuming from the CGI results.

The female cats had CGI breast reduction after the trailers came out and now appear androgynous, confirming the movie does not occur during a heat cycle.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 23, 2019, 11:57:12 am »

They were a couple of articles saying that Jason Derulo was most displeased that they airbrushed out his OwO what's this?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 23, 2019, 12:47:02 pm »

Several of them were short haired in the trailers I've seen, could you see their buttholes?

It appeared some of the cats wear fur which resembles their own fur, are those siblings or parents?

Why do the female cats only have 2 breasts, instead of 5 to 10--yes I meant 5, sometimes there will be a single one in the mix--like a normal cat?

I'd say "keep your barbed dicks out of my Star War", but this is better.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 23, 2019, 01:56:44 pm »

How about that FTL skipping within a planet atmosphere? 
They must have have some power quantum CPU to calculate those in quick successions. 
And can lasers gain velocity at the end of FTL skip? 

I took the fam first showing Saturday morning, no line, no hype.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 23, 2019, 03:14:31 pm »

They were a couple of articles saying that Jason Derulo was most displeased that they airbrushed out his OwO what's this?
I mean, he's cute, not really my type, too much of a babyface, but hey, I paid for the ticket, I expect terrifying spiked penises, yanno?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: December 23, 2019, 03:20:51 pm »

I mean, he's cute, not really my type, too much of a babyface, but hey, I paid for the ticket, I expect terrifying spiked penises, yanno?

Jason Derulo checks in for cosmetic penis surgery in wake of failing movie
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 23, 2019, 03:24:15 pm »

See, if he was cuter I'd click that, but as is, nah.

Lemme know what's up with that guy who played Killmonger and we'll talk, he's foiiiine.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: December 23, 2019, 04:05:30 pm »

If I have one take away watching all the highly disjointed reviews of the latest movie, it is......

Someone thinks magic can solve all problems, including the need for a plot.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 04:14:36 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 23, 2019, 04:13:29 pm »

So chewbacca has a spiked...?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 23, 2019, 04:14:50 pm »

So chewbacca has a spiked...?

Nope. All wookies are women.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 24, 2019, 02:18:05 am »

The prequels at least have the redeeming feature of fantastic lightsaber duels to go back and re-watch. The sequel trilogy doesn't have a single good lightsaber fight (the throne room battle in 8 falls to pieces once you see a few hideous flaws, and the duel in 9 was just dull).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I thought the spoilered was pretty good in its subtext, actually. It shows that Rey doesn't know how to properly control the Force and herself, and is thus at risk of turning to the dark side until the turnabout happens. The action wasn't great, but in carrying meaning it definitely beat the prequels' "they fight" duels.

Edit: actually, did you notice that after that fight,
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 02:25:13 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: December 24, 2019, 04:05:29 am »

why was there bloody flesh from a lightsaber stab wound? it should look like charred steak.

DemonOfWrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: December 24, 2019, 08:12:13 am »

The prequels at least have the redeeming feature of fantastic lightsaber duels to go back and re-watch. The sequel trilogy doesn't have a single good lightsaber fight (the throne room battle in 8 falls to pieces once you see a few hideous flaws, and the duel in 9 was just dull).
I thought the spoilered was pretty good in its subtext, actually. It shows that Rey doesn't know how to properly control the Force and herself, and is thus at risk of turning to the dark side until the turnabout happens. The action wasn't great, but in carrying meaning it definitely beat the prequels' "they fight" duels.

Edit: actually, did you notice that after that fight,

I mean sure, but it's still disappointing that in 3 movies they couldn't deliver one good saber duel.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: December 24, 2019, 10:58:00 am »

I hated the prequel duels.  These fights were more like the OT, where the point is to inform the character's mindset and where they are in their life, compare to Luke when he's wildly swinging his saber cause he's enraged and at risk of turning to the dark side.

Meanwhile when Obi Wan is enraged at Darth Maul it looks exactly like the rest of the fight, highly choreographed glowstick ballet.

I can't imagine anything worse than this, but then again it would've made the movie schlockier so I wish they did it.  The movie was bad.  Not as bad as I thought it would be, but bad.  The first half kind of felt like I was inside a running clothesdryer, and the second half gave me a headache.  They undid everything from TLJ so they had to stuff two movies worth of plot into one.  It's also full of seams and obvious patches where they had to go back through in editing and try to hot-glue the movie together.

The movie's held together with duct tape and moves so fast it hopes you won't notice.  I liked the characters, especially Kylo/Rey and Finn/Poe, but they're in service of this incomprehensible nightmare, and that makes it frustrating.  Finn and Poe and basically everyone else, especially the OT characters, have nothing to do.  There's a trilogy worth of C3PO jokes in this movie, and none of them are funny, characters' entire arcs are resolved in like thirty seconds, there's a bunch of weird shit that makes no sense and I assume they just hit pencils down and couldn't edit around them, since the movie was still in editing up to like a week ago.  It's still unbelievable to me that Disney spent 4 billion dollars on this franchise to just immediately slam on the gas with no plan whatsoever.  Considering how carefully they built up the Marvel universe, I can't believe they flubbed Star Wars this badly.  Force Awakens was okay but they left no guidance on where the story was going, gave it to a different director and he fucked it up, then gave it back to JJ Abrams to try to course correct, and he drove it right off a cliff.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 11:23:00 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 81