Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75696 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Heroic Misadventures
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2018, 02:42:44 pm »

"I mean, we're underwater right now, right? in a tunnel that is mere inches wider than the train, right? And the train goes pretty fast, right? So we probably shouldn't just throw the passengers out the back door for rescue, right? I guess unhooking the train would be bad too, right?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2018, 04:45:14 pm »

((Piece, would unhooking the train be valid, or could the shuttle make it into the tunnel?))

"By working together, we create great harmony!"

Bandage cuts, help hack the remaining bots.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2018, 05:48:46 pm »

"Um, yeah, I guess."

Hack the rest of the bots! Do not let Threnody handle any of them on his own...

Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2018, 03:42:33 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

"It seems to me that trying to figure out what’s going is on a good idea, however, waking them up is going to result in mass panic which we don’t need.

Try and figure out why the passengers are filled and lined like sardines and are unconscious, maybe for some diabolical plan?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2018, 08:11:35 am »

"I guess there's nothing particularly heroic to do in here, either. Have fun with the helpless innocents, though! ... but, you know, in a good way, not in an evil way!"

Head on through to the next car. Look for passengers, enemy luchadors, mad sciency types, or an observatory from which to watch the ocean as we travel.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2018, 09:39:08 am »

((Piece, would unhooking the train be valid, or could the shuttle make it into the tunnel?))

"By working together, we create great harmony!"

Bandage cuts, help hack the remaining bots.

((Unhooking train cars is a reasonable method, though separating these cars is gonna be more difficult than on a normal older style train. They've got like...plastic covers and gangways over the spaces between the cars and probably some wiring  that Malo-Robo put in))

You bandage your cuts and continue to try and help. Considering your history, that might not be a good idea...but ya gotta try.

"Um, yeah, I guess."

Hack the rest of the bots! Do not let Threnody handle any of them on his own...

[4,2=3]

Apoptosis stands up and steps over to the next robot head. He shifts down a bit to stand on the shoulders while working on its brain. He has it almost done when Threnody jumps up and slaps the circuitry with both hands while screaming "I'M HELPING!" He doesn't break anything but he does undo all your work.

"Please stop."

"It seems to me that trying to figure out what’s going is on a good idea, however, waking them up is going to result in mass panic which we don’t need.

Try and figure out why the passengers are filled and lined like sardines and are unconscious, maybe for some diabolical plan?
[2]
You press your giant fists against your head and try, with visible and dramatic effort, to think. You grit your teeth, you squeeze your eyes shut, your face turns read and you sweat profusely. You make some kind of groaning, overloaded sound and stamp your feet. Its quite funny to watch.

In the end though, your head is filled with gray static and elevator muzak.

"I guess there's nothing particularly heroic to do in here, either. Have fun with the helpless innocents, though! ... but, you know, in a good way, not in an evil way!"

Head on through to the next car. Look for passengers, enemy luchadors, mad sciency types, or an observatory from which to watch the ocean as we travel.

You walk through into the next car and find another robot. A single robot. Its extremely thin and tall, so much so that its spherical head scrapes the ceiling. Its limbs are different from the others in that theyr'e the only ones that aren't paired. Its right arm ends with a long, triangular blade, 4 feet in length while the other is a rounded protrusion, like a mushroom cap about a foot and a half wide. As you step in, the bot's lanky form instantly compresses down like a coiled spring. It holds there for an instant and then lunges, covering the length of the car in an instant.
[4]
You leap to the side as the blade stabs toward you with a cutting whistle. You don't avoid it entirely but you get far enough to the side to only get clipped by it, the blade stabbing into your shoulder rather than your neck. [-50 HP] The bot leaps back as fast as it lunged in, throwing the blood off its blade with a flourish and recoiling itself on the other end of the train car.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2018, 04:38:55 pm »

"H- hey! Look over there! It's a, um, robot warrior thing!"

Distract Threnody so that I can do this without him messing me up.

Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2018, 08:36:28 am »

"Springing a trap, eh? Prepare for a fall! I'm gonna win ... ter. Shoot, I forgot about summer."

Rush forward. When the bot attacks, do a flying somersault (hey, there's my summer reference), grabbing the knife arm as I go and perform a leg lock on it's ... neck region?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2018, 01:50:30 pm »

"Better not to question it, and move on

Rush through into the next car, and rush in and make a charging punch against the bot, aimed at its torso?...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2018, 11:51:27 am »

Did doomblade's round of bad luck compound to the point that he vanished from existence?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2018, 01:50:04 pm »

"I hear my cue."

Rush to car with the spring bot and throw it out the car.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2018, 10:51:15 am »

"I hear my cue."

Rush to car with the spring bot and throw it out the car.

"Better not to question it, and move on

Rush through into the next car, and rush in and make a charging punch against the bot, aimed at its torso?...
"Springing a trap, eh? Prepare for a fall! I'm gonna win ... ter. Shoot, I forgot about summer."

Rush forward. When the bot attacks, do a flying somersault (hey, there's my summer reference), grabbing the knife arm as I go and perform a leg lock on it's ... neck region?

The Rush trio.

Threnody, drawn by the chance of possibly performing a successful...anything...charges into the next car and over towards the fencerbot.
[6] Doom, I think you inherited the Xan dice.
Threnody goes in for the throw at full speed, a sprinting grab that transitions directly into an accidental tackle. Both Threnody and the both go flying through the far wall of the train and out into the tunnel. Unfortunately for them both, the tunnel wall is less than a foot from the train, so the end up grinding and bouncing and rolling along the wall, pinned between the moving train and the concrete.
[-100 HP this turn, and each turn after where you remain like this] +3 Acclaim though.

[Fencer bot 700/800 HP]

And I assume you other two guys don't want to hurl yourselves out of the train to do punches and grabs so I'll just skip those actions.

"H- hey! Look over there! It's a, um, robot warrior thing!"

Distract Threnody so that I can do this without him messing me up.

He seems to have distracted himself. You see him run off and then hear him bounce across the wall of the train outside the room you're in a few moments later.

[6] You hack another bot to be non-combative.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2018, 12:27:19 pm »

"AND STAAAAAYYYY IN THE LOWWWWW ENDDDDD."

Kick fencerbot away and swing back into the car. Use the ghosts of those around me to guide me back!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2018, 03:03:06 pm »

"33% there, ladies and gentlemen! This will only take a few more moments..."

Hack another bot! But, like, in an entertaining way? Get one of the cameras to zoom in close and explain what I'm doing while I'm doing it, so the kids back home can learn how to hotwire combat bots! Very educational.

Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 45