Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75838 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Choose your own Adventure
« Reply #405 on: July 11, 2018, 02:05:09 pm »

If everyone is still up for continuing, I'll continue but if you guys are bored I'll just close this and figure out something else to run.  Up to you.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 11, 2018, 02:40:04 pm »

Continue it!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 11, 2018, 04:43:07 pm »

Ear guy has been lackluster lately.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 11, 2018, 05:37:33 pm »

I'm having a blast with the game.

The question is, are you?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #409 on: July 12, 2018, 12:00:46 am »

"Very well." Motion for him to start walking to the landfill.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
Is there any way to contact the alien ship to inform it that we found the guy? Otherwise, take a photo of him with my Polaroid and use my superspeed to go bavk to where the alien ship was. Show the ship the photo and try to guide it to the target.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
Golden Star runs off while Ninja follows the man in the opposite direction. Golden Star returns to the air base only to find that the alien spaceship has vanished. A quick call to Golden Eagle explains that the ship appears to have moved off to another part of the city and is fighting something else.

Meanwhile, The man leads Ninja to the landfill. Its a surprisingly clean for a landfill, it really looks like just a large expanse of open dirt. The only thing that identified it as anything other than an undeveloped lot is a cluster of distant landmoving vehicles shoving garbage into a hole and covering it in layers of earth. The man stops and stretches a bit, cracking joints and rolling his shoulders.

"Shall we wait for your friend or should we start without him?" He says, strangely nonchalant.

"Nice Lucha Villain Pose! You're really good at this! Maybe later we can compare notes and swap battle stories? For now though, let's pick up my teammate and get away from all these flying cars and broken windows."

Time to try steering again. Flip up onto her back and try to get her to swing down by Threnody again so I can haul him up with us. Also flirt with the Evil Barrista of Blazes a little.

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)
[1] You shift your grip and try to pull yourself up her legs but end up hanging from her ankles with your entire body directly below her. Directly in the stream of flame keeping her up. This is bad. Whats worse is that she immediately realizes where you are and kicks on the afterburners. The massive wave of flame spikes you straight down into the roof of the nearest skyscraper. You smash into an air conditioning unit that then melts around you. [-300 hp]

Be HAP's wingman, jump into the fight if possible.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)

[7] You leap your way up to the roof that HAP is currently being pinned to via rocket exhaust and tear off the nearest exhaust fan. You send the unit spiraling up towards Hot Head who dodges away, taking the pressure off HAP.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 12, 2018, 08:28:36 am »

Huh. Alright then. Try searching for stuff I could use to restrain the guy with my super speed. Things like rope or tape. Also ask the Eagle where exactly did the alien ship go to.

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2018, 08:55:59 am »

"Yee-ouch. We're getting toasted, Threnody. That smarts, right there. So ... uhhhhh ..... got any ideas?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 12, 2018, 09:19:10 am »

"Yee-ouch. We're getting toasted, Threnody. That smarts, right there. So ... uhhhhh ..... got any ideas?"
"Clearly, we haven't had enough Mountain Dew today!"

Threnody turns to the cameras, grins, and gives HAP a can to drink before chugging a can of Mountain Dew Pitch Black.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 10:02:34 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 12, 2018, 09:38:47 am »

Motion for him to start. Then, when he attacks me, use my speed to dodge out of the way and judo throw him.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 13, 2018, 06:40:40 am »

"Huh?
well, whatever, come on!"

Looks like HAP might have to employ his Signature. Flip up there and grab the chick (that's not the Signature part, that's just always a good idea). If she points flames at HAP, use his signature to channel them and power drop this byotch onto the pavement.

Otherwise, just grapple the fuck out of her, offer Threnody a hand up, and steer her water-ward.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 13, 2018, 10:00:08 am »

"Sponsorships, Hero. Sponsorships. "In harmony, comrade!"

Be HAP's wingman, wait for him to use his signature, and jump into the fight if he gives me the hand up. Then aid in steering to the water.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:06:26 am by Doomblade187 »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 14, 2018, 01:36:16 pm »

I am still interested.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2018, 10:34:31 am »

Huh. Alright then. Try searching for stuff I could use to restrain the guy with my super speed. Things like rope or tape. Also ask the Eagle where exactly did the alien ship go to.

[6]
You rush about, looking for things that you can use to restrain the man. You find a nice roll of metal cable and pilfer it.

Golden Eagle gives you exact coordinates for the ships current location.

Motion for him to start. Then, when he attacks me, use my speed to dodge out of the way and judo throw him.

You strike up a kung-fu position and give a little "Come on" gesture. The Man shrugs and then leaps for you, crossing 30 feet in less then a second with surprising ease and little actual movement. [10][6] You slip his charging punch by a hair and catch his fist, twisting to throw him away from you using his own weight and speed.  He goes flying but then something odd happens. He just stops in mid air and drops back to the ground, landing lightly on his feet. Its as though something just sucked all the momentum and energy out of the throw.

"Huh?
well, whatever, come on!"

Looks like HAP might have to employ his Signature. Flip up there and grab the chick (that's not the Signature part, that's just always a good idea). If she points flames at HAP, use his signature to channel them and power drop this byotch onto the pavement.

Otherwise, just grapple the fuck out of her, offer Threnody a hand up, and steer her water-ward.

"Sponsorships, Hero. Sponsorships. "In harmony, comrade!"

Be HAP's wingman, wait for him to use his signature, and jump into the fight if he gives me the hand up. Then aid in steering to the water.

[12]
HAP flexes impressive leg muscles and hurls himself straight up at the woman. He collides with her and wraps himself around her with both arms and Legs, locking her arms at her sides and her legs together.  Unable to control her flight, both Hot Head and HAP go spinning off like an out of control rocket, spiralling randomly until they smash through the window of a nearby high-rise and go rocketing through a cubical farm before hitting an interior wall and grinding down a hallway. They smash through a water cooler and send workers scattering.

"GET OFF!" Hot head screams, struggling to free herself.

"We have time for that later, miss. For now I'm going to have to ask you to stop resisting."

[2 Acclaim!]

Meanwhile Threnody is left standing on the nearby building with a rather nonplussed look on his face.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2018, 05:23:08 pm »

Before going back to here the guy was, check out the coordinates and investigate.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:52:30 pm by randomgenericusername »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 16, 2018, 09:19:18 am »

"Never can guess where they're going next. Lovebirds..."

Jump over to building, team grab the pyro lady, and restrain her.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 01:29:53 pm by Doomblade187 »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 45