Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75699 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Choose your own Adventure
« Reply #420 on: July 16, 2018, 09:35:26 am »

Run past him while karate chopping his neck.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 16, 2018, 01:27:51 pm »

"Seriously, miss, it's rude to ignore opponents. Threnody is a good Lucha, you ought to pay a little more attention. At least try to keep him engaged in the match.
Hey, I wonder where El Eschuchador went. He's mising all the excitement!"

Keep her pinned! If I can adjust a bit, apply a sleeper hold, or one of those holds that will whittle away her HP. Trying to send her unconscious.

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 16, 2018, 01:30:04 pm »

Action edited.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2018, 01:57:26 pm »

(( I wouldn't have objected if Threnody carried the two of us, locked in the eternal struggle, straight to the ocean and just dumped us in to see what happened))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2018, 05:52:11 pm »

((Good point, but I was worried that it would break the break the grapple though.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #425 on: July 18, 2018, 11:32:50 am »

Before going back to here the guy was, check out the coordinates and investigate.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
You decide that, rather than go and help your teammate, you're going to go over and get in the way of the alien spaceship that explicitly gave you a mission to fight a different person.

The coordinates...well no. I'd like to say you went to the coordinates provided but you have no way of finding that place so you just follow Golden Eagle's instructions. Its fairly easy, the burning buildings are pretty good indicators. The fight looks to be happening in an industrial park of some sort and you arrive just in time to see some sort of 12 foot lizard man get punted through a fuel tank and vanish in a massive explosion.  You're still shading your eyes from the blast when a little metal tendril comes slithering out from somewhere in the fireball and POOTs another objective marker straight into your face. This one has a bigger screen and a more brightly flashing arrow.

Run past him while karate chopping his neck.

[2]
You run straight at the man, sprinting past him before suddenly turning and delivering a spinning chop to the man's...hand. Sometime during your spin, the man turned to face you and caught your blow between two fingers. He tugs your hand up  with a flick of his wrist and you suddenly find yourself 50 feet above the ground, tumbling straight up into the sky at startling speed.

"Seriously, miss, it's rude to ignore opponents. Threnody is a good Lucha, you ought to pay a little more attention. At least try to keep him engaged in the match.
Hey, I wonder where El Eschuchador went. He's mising all the excitement!"

Keep her pinned! If I can adjust a bit, apply a sleeper hold, or one of those holds that will whittle away her HP. Trying to send her unconscious.

[3] You shift your grip, trying to grab at her throat but the best you can manage is to get a hand around her shoulders at about collar bone level. Its not a very stable hold but its a start.

"Never can guess where they're going next. Lovebirds..."

Jump over to building, team grab the pyro lady, and restrain her.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
[4][1]
You take a running jump off the building and bound across rooftops and walls until you reach the building HAP and his date are currently thrashing. You smash in through a window and look around for where they might be. You're just about to ask some random office worker if he's seen a very angry lady around here when Hot Head, still dragging HAP behind her, punches through a dividing wall on a wave of flame and catches you by the throat. Together the giant flaming mess goes out through another window and Hot Head redirects  herself into a level flight, skimming past skyscrappers and grinding you against concrete and through hundreds of panes of plate glass.
[8]
As you're being dragged through another series of windows, your body catches a steel support beam. You stop dead and Hot Head gets whipped hard before she loses her grip on you. She and HAP go spinning off in a chaotic flight in the general direction of the nearest ocean.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 18, 2018, 04:41:51 pm »

Okay, I get it. Run in the direction the objetive marker is pointing towards and prepare the roll of metal cable. The plan is to run really fast in a circle around the guy and tie him with the cable.

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 18, 2018, 06:55:05 pm »

Convert my rotational inertia into downwards force somehow. He'll never expect being tackled from above!

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 19, 2018, 06:59:01 am »

"Threnody, try to keep up! We're going to the beeeeeeaaaaaaaach!"

Hang tight! Clonk her with the pressure cooker. Make a witty one liner.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 19, 2018, 10:08:15 am »

"Hey, I want to go on a musical vacation too!"

Leap after them, attempt to team attack if possible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2018, 11:18:09 pm »

Okay, I get it. Run in the direction the objetive marker is pointing towards and prepare the roll of metal cable. The plan is to run really fast in a circle around the guy and tie him with the cable.

I'm going to assume you do this and get to the place where the fighting is going on by the end of the turn.

Convert my rotational inertia into downwards force somehow. He'll never expect being tackled from above!

[6] You stick out all your limbs and do some deft squirming, eventually stabilizing yourself and getting a look at the man down below you. Scratch that, you get a look at the barrage of dirt covered garbage flying up at you.

"....!"

[2][10]

You catch a cannon ball of refuse straight to the face  and it smashes across your chin, doing about as much damage as a dang water balloon.  You notices, as you slowly tumble back and right yourself, that you're not coming down as fast as you should be. You're drifting down like you're a plastic bag or something.  That's very odd.

"Threnody, try to keep up! We're going to the beeeeeeaaaaaaaach!"

Hang tight! Clonk her with the pressure cooker. Make a witty one liner.

[3]
You whip the pressure cooker out of hammer space and attempt to contain the perp's head in a...reasonably fireproof container. Most forcibly.  You catch her in the chin with the thing but its a glancing blow. Its hard to tell how much effect it had considering you were both already spiraling out of control. But she doesn't manage to fix her erratic flight so it might have stunned her.

[1]

"GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN!"

"The FUCK did you just say to me?!"

"It sounded better in my head! Because I'm hitting you with a cooking thing! And that's in the kitchen! Please don't be angry."

"I'm Gonna murder you extra hard now!"

You look around and notice whats coming up.

"Rain check?!"

"What?"

You point ahead. She looks forward and then back at you.

"Six out of ten" she says between her teeth before the both of you slam into the surface of the ocean, skip twice and then crash beneath the surface.  You lose your grip and  find yourself floating, alone, a good 40 feet down.

"Hey, I want to go on a musical vacation too!"

Leap after them, attempt to team attack if possible.

You free yourself from the wall and chase after the two of them; clambering up to the top of a building just in time to see them splash down into the ocean.

"Looks like we're starting the beach episode."

You pull a pair of lime green sunglasses out of nowhere and put them on before running to the shore, humming "Surfin' USA" the whole time.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 31, 2018, 09:48:03 am »

"Gravity manipulator. Definitely."
Avoid any further projectiles using the unpredictability of a falling paper bag.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 31, 2018, 07:34:01 pm »

"BLURBLE? BLURBLE!"

HAP, being the good-hearted sucker Luchador he is, will try to locate and ensure the survival of his opponent while surfacing.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 31, 2018, 08:12:06 pm »

"Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm.... Lucha battle, wee-oo wee-oo!"

Shout a lucha battle announcement as I cross the beach, dive in, and retrieve combatants. Proceed to drag them onto land, smack them both,and say "Kiss and make up, you two."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 31, 2018, 11:10:51 pm »

Now, use the roll of cable and superspeed to tie the guy while he's distracted with the ninja!

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 45