Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75697 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #600 on: November 09, 2018, 08:10:36 pm »

Calm down *HORSE NOISES*. Do so by picking up the boombox and blasting music at him. Submission through hair metal!

"I am going to have to ask you to calm down, sir!

Hello, fellow lucha! May I borrow your boombox?"

((Let me know if I should stop faffing about and KO him))

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: November 09, 2018, 09:00:37 pm »

Crawl into a corner and scream. Oh, the horrible pain!

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 09, 2018, 10:13:08 pm »

Rosa spits out some catnip. Nasty. She then took a quick stock of the situation - Four Luchas, one horse-thing, one her. The horse-thing was in a bad situation - Restrained by the Ninja guy, distracted by an aimless conversation from the music guy, nose blocked by the actor's torch... Perfect timing to steal a KO!
She straightened herself out, realizing just how oddly her entrance went off, and went for a classic elbow hammer, using Adangertohimselfandeveryonearoundhim (at least she THOUGHT that was his name...) as a footstool.
"Sorry, lad, but I don't think he'll be hearing much after this!" Rosa cries, leaping up and letting Lucha-physics-boosted gravity do the rest.
"Sorry about that," the Luchadoress says, dusting herself off after a hopefully successful impact. "Name's Rosa Arana - Long time mask, first time in the ring. You all?" she asks, extending a hand in greeting.
TL;DR - Elbow slam the Horse Man
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:36:00 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 09, 2018, 11:03:36 pm »

((PW likes it if you bold your action.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2018, 02:46:09 am »

"Graceful Ninja. This is my second mission."

Keep maintaining the joint lock. Try not to get crushed if *HORSE NOISE* falls over from Rosa's attack.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #605 on: November 12, 2018, 12:49:17 pm »

Calm down *HORSE NOISES*. Do so by picking up the boombox and blasting music at him. Submission through hair metal!

"I am going to have to ask you to calm down, sir!

Hello, fellow lucha! May I borrow your boombox?"

((Let me know if I should stop faffing about and KO him))

You pick up the boom box, hold it towards the horseman, and turn the volume up to full. Its quite a thing to be in a confined room with high volume hair metal while a horse man tries to kill you. Very loud. But it doesn't seem to really be impacting Mr. Horse's ability to fight.

Crawl into a corner and scream. Oh, the horrible pain!

You slither into a niche that isn't occupied by a corpse and sob over the early death of your potential children.

Rosa spits out some catnip. Nasty. She then took a quick stock of the situation - Four Luchas, one horse-thing, one her. The horse-thing was in a bad situation - Restrained by the Ninja guy, distracted by an aimless conversation from the music guy, nose blocked by the actor's torch... Perfect timing to steal a KO!
She straightened herself out, realizing just how oddly her entrance went off, and went for a classic elbow hammer, using Adangertohimselfandeveryonearoundhim (at least she THOUGHT that was his name...) as a footstool.
"Sorry, lad, but I don't think he'll be hearing much after this!" Rosa cries, leaping up and letting Lucha-physics-boosted gravity do the rest.
"Sorry about that," the Luchadoress says, dusting herself off after a hopefully successful impact. "Name's Rosa Arana - Long time mask, first time in the ring. You all?" she asks, extending a hand in greeting.
TL;DR - Elbow slam the Horse Man

[5]
You make a running leap and drive your elbow straight into the horseman's face! [300 damage].  The Horseman staggers back, clearly stunned and knocked off balance.

3 Acclaim!

"Graceful Ninja. This is my second mission."

Keep maintaining the joint lock. Try not to get crushed if *HORSE NOISE* falls over from Rosa's attack.

You keep the jointlock, but get pressed up against the wall as the horse man backs up into it.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 12, 2018, 07:03:54 pm »

Use the joint lock to spin him around so that he's touching the wall.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 12, 2018, 07:10:06 pm »

Rest until there is no more pain.

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 12, 2018, 07:32:18 pm »

Turn down boombox, assist in joint lock. Put horse in a sleeper hold if horse is secure.

"Remember kids, listen to music at safe volumes below 80 decibels."

[/quote]

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 12, 2018, 07:58:14 pm »

HAP will begin examining the corpse niches for clues. He'll casually dodge any incoming objects, catching any thrown Luchas. But mostly he's just looking for the cats.

"I don't have any dressy bells, Threnody. Are you sure I need 80 of them?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 12, 2018, 08:30:24 pm »

Threnody turns to face the camera and pulls out a chart, making sure the boombox is playing at ~75 dB.
 "I'm glad you asked, Hero! See, Decibels are a unit of measurement commonly used to determine the intensity of a sound relative to the quietest thing you can hear. Now,
If you were to listen to this song here on the boombox, it would be around 75 decibels. Listen to music and keep your ears healthy!"

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 14, 2018, 11:38:45 am »

Rosa pokes her head into the view of the camera as well, a mischievous grin on her face.
"On that note, I would recommend turning your volume DOWN while you watch this next part... Things are about to get rather loud." She then picks up the boombox, gives viewers a moment to heed her warning, then cranks the thing all the way up to 11. At this point, decibels do not matter, it's all just "BLEEDING EARS OH GODS MAKE IT STOP." She then holds it out in front of her and starts spinning like a top, then spinning-hammer-slams the bass-boosted-boombox into the horseman's gut, silencing the device.
"ALRIGHT, YOU CAN TURN YOUR VOLUME BACK UP NOW!" she yells, half because people's TVs are at the very bottom of their volume range and can't hear anything, and half so she can hear herself in the first place. Her eardrums maybe didn't exist anymore. She felt fine.
TL;DR - Bass drop the Horseman
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #612 on: November 15, 2018, 07:27:10 pm »

Use the joint lock to spin him around so that he's touching the wall.

[7]
You spin the horseman around, switching places so that he's against the wall.

Rest until there is no more pain.

You go limp and wait for the pain to stop. Its going more dull at least.

Turn down boombox, assist in joint lock. Put horse in a sleeper hold if horse is secure.

"Remember kids, listen to music at safe volumes below 80 decibels."

[6]
You had the boombox to Rosa and then leap onto the horseman's back, putting it in a sleeper hold. The mechanics are a bit weird; the arteries aren't in the same place as on a human but you just keep trying different versions of it until finally the horse slows, goes floppy, and then collapses to the ground.

HAP will begin examining the corpse niches for clues. He'll casually dodge any incoming objects, catching any thrown Luchas. But mostly he's just looking for the cats.

"I don't have any dressy bells, Threnody. Are you sure I need 80 of them?"

[1]
Corpse. Corpse. Corpse. Spider nest. Corpse. Corpse filled with spiders. Spiders. Wow, all you can see is spiders. Oh its because there are spiders on your eyes.

Huh.

Rosa pokes her head into the view of the camera as well, a mischievous grin on her face.
"On that note, I would recommend turning your volume DOWN while you watch this next part... Things are about to get rather loud." She then picks up the boombox, gives viewers a moment to heed her warning, then cranks the thing all the way up to 11. At this point, decibels do not matter, it's all just "BLEEDING EARS OH GODS MAKE IT STOP." She then holds it out in front of her and starts spinning like a top, then spinning-hammer-slams the bass-boosted-boombox into the horseman's gut, silencing the device.
"ALRIGHT, YOU CAN TURN YOUR VOLUME BACK UP NOW!" she yells, half because people's TVs are at the very bottom of their volume range and can't hear anything, and half so she can hear herself in the first place. Her eardrums maybe didn't exist anymore. She felt fine.
TL;DR - Bass drop the Horseman
You power up the bass cannon and hold it next to the horse's face but either the boombox lacks the power to be a lethal sonic weapon or the horse is immune by virtue of being unconscious.

HORSE DEFEATED! 3 Acclaim for everyone! Including the idiots who did nothing! YAY!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 15, 2018, 07:57:38 pm »

Take a photo of myself standing heroically next to the defeated horseman. Prepare the ball of thread to not get lost if we try to return here and lead the rest of the group onwards!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 15, 2018, 07:59:30 pm »

Check to see if the horse has any belongings. Also check for ways out of the room.

"HERO, YOU HAVE SPIDERS IN YOUR EYES. YOU SHOULD BRUSH THEM OFF." Threnody then turns down the boombox.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 45