Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 180

Author Topic: Random thoughts - On the Origins of "I Could Eat A Horse"  (Read 218689 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random thoughts - On the Origins of "I Could Eat A Horse"
« Reply #1800 on: March 07, 2022, 02:05:21 am »

What about a ghost possessing a dog or a cabinet, it'd be more interesting than a person.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: March 07, 2022, 04:01:23 am »

It's always interesting when a ghost possesses a painted portrait on the wall.
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: March 07, 2022, 09:38:52 pm »

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: March 11, 2022, 09:05:01 am »

From the day on I leave this job, I will allways antagonize parc visitors, anytime I pass in front I close the gates, if I'm going myself I'll park so that nobody getting past me, if I see somebody doing errors I'll insult them best I can, maybe I even get to fight somebody.

Fucking garbage junkies, allways the same stupid faces bringing 3 trailers in 2 weeks. Meanwhile normal fucking people come thrice a year and are done in 5 minutes.

It's not about QOL or me latching onto the best job I ever had using up all my patience. It's straight up about the individuals coming, they're fucking addicted to being able to dispose of shit for free, they disgust me, I wish them harm. They're never going to change, they're never going to learn so they should put themselves out of commission as quickly as possible.

I'm at a point if I see a trailer parked somewhere (not at work) I get irrationally angry and start cursing the owner. It's like: stop acting important the fuck you need a trailer for stop breathing now.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 09:08:22 am by dragdeler »
let

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: March 11, 2022, 12:40:14 pm »

From the day on I leave this job, I will allways antagonize parc visitors, anytime I pass in front I close the gates, if I'm going myself I'll park so that nobody getting past me, if I see somebody doing errors I'll insult them best I can, maybe I even get to fight somebody.

Fucking garbage junkies, allways the same stupid faces bringing 3 trailers in 2 weeks. Meanwhile normal fucking people come thrice a year and are done in 5 minutes.

It's not about QOL or me latching onto the best job I ever had using up all my patience. It's straight up about the individuals coming, they're fucking addicted to being able to dispose of shit for free, they disgust me, I wish them harm. They're never going to change, they're never going to learn so they should put themselves out of commission as quickly as possible.

I'm at a point if I see a trailer parked somewhere (not at work) I get irrationally angry and start cursing the owner. It's like: stop acting important the fuck you need a trailer for stop breathing now.

As with most jobs, it'd be better without the customers.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: March 11, 2022, 02:29:20 pm »

Yeah. I should know better than to even post about it. It wouldn't count as work if it didn't suck somehow, and usually it's the customers. eeerhfmffff, if only they could be done one day. But even if one passes, well so the house full of shit is passed on... aaaah ^^
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: March 22, 2022, 01:11:08 pm »

If you still have the tab open you are indeed kind of powerful, if it's gone... Sheesh I cannot imagine falling from such heights, good luck chasing the dragon you just dug your grave.

I found myself in the middle of a interpersonal drama at work and somhehow laughing my way to the bank... This must end teeerribly one day but it's amusing when once in a while the curveballs life throws you involves pleasant things like colleagues bringing you retroconsoles to your doorstep and being caught inflagranti by the guy who has a beef with the gifter... I swear if I wasn't laughing uncontrollably I'd have actual reasons to construct a case for paranoia.

edit: So yesterday at 1am i was nodding off i decide to make myself ready for bed, pluck a few nosehairs that have been becoming tickling, suddenly get violently nauseous, i go ok stop i yield lets pee and go. While peeing I felt it come over me I tried to grip to something but then I fainted, woke up sat myself to finish peeing and fainted again. It was like when you faint while peeing drunk (never piss into river at 5am drunk, people have drowned before) except all I did was have stress and pluck a few nosehairs. I hit the back of my head and I bit my tongue, and my shoulder and my back hurt.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 04:20:04 am by dragdeler »
let

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: April 02, 2022, 05:14:25 pm »

I feel like new Reddit's useful because if I ever developed an addiction to the site, I could cure it by forcing myself to use the redesign.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: April 02, 2022, 05:19:47 pm »

edit: So yesterday at 1am i was nodding off i decide to make myself ready for bed, pluck a few nosehairs that have been becoming tickling, suddenly get violently nauseous, i go ok stop i yield lets pee and go. While peeing I felt it come over me I tried to grip to something but then I fainted, woke up sat myself to finish peeing and fainted again. It was like when you faint while peeing drunk (never piss into river at 5am drunk, people have drowned before) except all I did was have stress and pluck a few nosehairs. I hit the back of my head and I bit my tongue, and my shoulder and my back hurt.
Go to a doctor and at least have your blood pressure checked.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: April 02, 2022, 05:45:05 pm »

I feel like new Reddit's useful because if I ever developed an addiction to the site, I could cure it by forcing myself to use the redesign.
how do I get to r/place canvas via the app? I’m at the page but can’t find the link to the canvas

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: April 02, 2022, 07:53:38 pm »

I’m not sure, I can’t get the app to check. I know the link is in the sidebar of the subreddit on browser, though.

Welcome back, by the way!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: April 02, 2022, 10:30:35 pm »

Not to brag or anything but I have won at "General Discussion"   8) 8) 8)
Sorry, I don't get it.
i don’t get it either, please explain

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: April 02, 2022, 11:13:39 pm »

I like the Reddit redesign! hides behind the couch
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: April 03, 2022, 03:19:04 pm »

Soft cushiony couch falls backwards onto Max, mildly inconveniencing her

"Good work agent 47, proceed to an exit"
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 180