Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78167 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2019, 10:56:47 am »

I too, would like a freshly rolled character with their own articles instead of taking one of the current sheets.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2019, 11:31:59 am »

To be fair, I am kinda thirsting for TamerVirus' character. The start is a bit iffy, but those Combo Weapons can get spicy! Like, oh, a Laser Sword...
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2019, 05:33:50 pm »

Noted. For posterity's sake, it goes:
Joe: New Sheet
NRDL: Inheritance
KitRougard: Can do either or, but would rather New Sheet.

Got it. New turn is coming sometime today.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2019, 06:09:16 pm »

In clarification...
If Inheritance = First Choice First Served Sheets, then I happily claim TamerVirus' sheet.
Otherwise, I would rather New Sheet.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2019, 06:27:31 pm »

In clarification...
If Inheritance = First Choice First Served Sheets, then I happily claim TamerVirus' sheet.
Otherwise, I would rather New Sheet.

Well, I was thinking in order. If Joe wanted to inherit, he'd get Person's, then NRDL gets Imic's, then you get TamerVirus'.

So, yes? I guess?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:14:58 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2019, 07:36:52 pm »

Inheritance it is! Now to read up on Combo Weaponry so I can raid a hardware store RIGHT.

Edit: You have given me a Leaf Rake. You fool.

Edit Part II: Boxing Gloves, you say? RNGsus, thou hath blessed me, and I am grateful. Let's hit up the Automotive section...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:46:24 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2019, 07:59:17 pm »

The Rich Man's Fortune
Deathmatch
Part I: Inheritance
Almelo, Twente, Eastern Netherlands in the Holmsian Empire
Nighttime, Overcast, 11/13/2020

The Wiki-Warriors start up strong as politician Bobby Jefferson stands up tall, surrounded by people he doesn't know. Immediately knowing his objective, he looks to his ally, the Serbian Niko Bellic and indicates "Hop in Niko, and shoot any of them getting close." Niko replies "Got it," in his thick accent, covering Bobby as he gets into his yellow car before hopping in the passenger's side. They peel out of the back alley, firing on a Warrior close to comfort on the entrance [7 v 9], missing Mister Honda Honzo narrowly as they drive towards the capital building. Both men can see the totalitarian nature of the place everywhere, with bars on the window and "Obey" propoganda posters of Mycroft everywhere.

Meanwhile, Gary Richardson immediately realizes that something is quite wrong with the strength levels, and so flees quickly, [Distance: 8; Stealth: 10] breaking into a house far along the alley, undetected by all Warriors as well as the occupants of the house, whoever they may be. Heading upstairs quietly, he ducks into the Bathroom and begins carving shapes into the walls. [Carving: 5+2] He carves Deer, into the walls, and from them emerges four deer, appearing normal save for a blue coat. They bay as they stand up tall.

The two English navy-men don't actually know where to start with this madness. The main captain, a man named Edgar Masters, furrows his brow before turning to Henry and ordering "Right! Back to the ships!" He looks for a way out of the alley [10] and immediately sees that the other exit to them leads to a shoreline. Edgar and Henry run through that exit, Edgar grabbing Henry's flintlock, and using The Revisionist Virus to transform it into a Browning Hi-Power Pistol, before using it on his own gun to transform it into a British Webley IV.

Zakk watches them run off, completely baffled as he asks them as they run off "Why exactly are there 3 boats brought into battle? Aren't we in a land-based area?", being proven wrong by the shoreline. Judging from looks like ruins on the beaches, though, it's not natural at all. Whatever Mycroft did, it tore the Netherlands apart. Zakk realizes the implication of this, and quickly grows himself a snail shell, before pulling out his chisel, trying to gain a weapon of some kind. [Sculpting: 8+2] Using rocks in the alley, he creates a sword with an actually sharp edge, suiting him nicely.

Honda Honzo, feeling rather miffed at the Serbian who just took potshots at him, turns to Zakk Wylde as the closest source of stress relief. Shouting "MOT!", he uses his Demon of the same name to suddenly fire a spell at Zakk. [3 v 5+2 (Snail Shell)] Zakk bounces the spell off his snail shell, not decaying it due to the glancing blow, and as a reaction, charges with his chisel over his head! [5 v 8] Honda backs off, before quickly swapping his Demon and shouting "GO MANDAGHAI!. [9 v 3+2] A fireball launches out, and slams into Zakk's shell. He himself is unharmed, but the shell shatters instantly from the blow and he is knocked onto the ground. Honda runs off, searching for a church with which to praise YHVH [Perception: 7], finding one immediately. Heading inside, he sees a congregation dedicated to "The Holmsian God-Emperor Mycroft."

Sarah Caine gives off a sigh, shaking her head before running off, searching for a park. [4] There is one, but it is closed off by a chainlink fence with barbed wire over the top. Sighing, she instead hides in a bush on the outside of the wall [Stealth: 7], Rothchild sitting on a bench nearby to cover her.

Super-Sloth, the powerful sin that it is, has a less-than Slothful thought: run for it, then act intelligently. Along with his rapper friend Ercandize, Super-Sloth charges out of the alley [Distance: 3] but does not get very far before he hears a scream. Immediately, he can hear sirens coming from behind, an immediate network of police called when that which isn't of a Holmsian nature is spotted.

The Android JB is bathed and light, and is replaced with an Avatar for PirateJoe, while NRDL and KitRougard posses Kim Tae-woo and Ramon Ruiz, respectively.

BSN: Yeah, all three of you are entering now. Sorry, not sorry, but welcome to the game, Joe, NRDL, and Kit!

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Detoxicated (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KitRougard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:18:54 am by Greatness942 »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2019, 08:07:34 pm »

Jesus this form felt off. But he was about half-way ready for this, having read up on his variety of goodies. Namely his +2 Travel Distance. It was likely that whatever had put him here looked down on such metagaming, but how else was he supposed to take being stuffed into a randomly generated body?

With that out of the way, he agreed with many, and ran like +2 Distance hell away from the budding fight, to the nearest hardware/automotive store.
He had some ideas...
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2019, 10:09:54 pm »

Use my powers and sign language (Since I'm mute, duh) to awe the churchgoers into following me as their prophet.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2019, 10:25:21 pm »

Use my powers and sign language (Since I'm mute, duh) to awe the churchgoers into following me as their prophet.

I was gonna say "Oh, well, you can, you're just not a conversationalist", but that's actually up to the player how they choose to interpret.

I'll still be putting your orders to your demons in colored, spoken word text, but you don't wanna talk in conversation, that's perfectly fine.  :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 10:29:04 pm by Greatness942 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 27, 2019, 12:47:08 am »

Hack at PirateJoe with my sword, while summoning the spirits of my ancestors to help me attack my target.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 27, 2019, 04:51:02 am »

In the building try to seduce my way to having a talk with Mycroft himself.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 27, 2019, 07:35:18 am »

"Go forth deer and kill my enemies!"
Command the deer to kill, then carve a gun into the wall and see If I can use it, if I can't use the gun carve a guy to use it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 27, 2019, 09:14:00 am »

>Thrust my stone sword which isn't in my sheet somehow into the back of the first Wiki Warrior I find. Gotta test it somehow.
it's over

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 27, 2019, 10:58:22 am »

search for edible plant Material and gather IT AS a Snack to use for healing.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 63