Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77973 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #375 on: February 27, 2019, 02:35:26 pm »

Well then, this was quite the odd location to end up in. At least going by my surroundings. Additionally, it appeared someone familiar with blue hair was near me. For a bit I didn't understand what exactly was going on, however it quickly came apparent. I personally, didn't want to kill anyone unless absolutely necessary, however it seemed as if there was something else wrong about this place just by looking at the state of it. Concerned, I walked out, looking for where the leader of this place was, perhaps their heart could be softened and this place risen from a dystopia to a utopia... I would motion for the ice fairy, Cirno, to follow me, they could protect me as much as I could protect them, likely by forcing anyone who tried to strike at us to take cover.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 27, 2019, 02:42:42 pm »

((How big is my crew?))

get my crews onto our ships, maneuver the HMS Phoenix into a position to turn one broadside toward the other combatants, and the other side facing the USS Elridge, while the USS Capella will approach the Elridge to get within range with their own armaments.

Load the cannons facing the land with grapeshot, and ready them for firing on anyone approaching the shore. Load the other side with regular shot, except one, upon which I will use Revisionist to turn it into an awesome modern cannon. If this doesn’t work, use it to turn the cannonball into something that can take out a destroyer-class ship, and fire it toward it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2019, 06:25:32 pm »

Cease running from the police. When they arrive, attribute my appearance to an ongoing viral marketing campaign.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2019, 07:46:04 pm »

((How big is my crew?))

get my crews onto our ships, maneuver the HMS Phoenix into a position to turn one broadside toward the other combatants, and the other side facing the USS Elridge, while the USS Capella will approach the Elridge to get within range with their own armaments.

Load the cannons facing the land with grapeshot, and ready them for firing on anyone approaching the shore. Load the other side with regular shot, except one, upon which I will use Revisionist to turn it into an awesome modern cannon. If this doesn’t work, use it to turn the cannonball into something that can take out a destroyer-class ship, and fire it toward it.

A pretty standard amount for a ship-crew: 120-125 each? So, let's just that you have, in total, 250 crewmen divided up into 125 on one ship and 125 on the other.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 01, 2019, 02:50:38 am »

The Rich Man's Fortune
Deathmatch
Part II: Charming and Preaching
Almelo, Twente, Eastern Netherlands in the Holmsian Empire
Nighttime, Overcast, 11/13/2020

Waking up for the first time since the Wiki-War in the virtual world commenced, the player of Ramon Ruiz looked about his abilities and namesake. Ramon looked around, the carnage not having yet started if only because everyone else had either run off or was preparing their plans to slaughter the competition, and decided to follow suit on the plan to prepare elsewhere. [Distance: 1+2] He runs out of the alleyway in a burst of energy, but doesn't get far at all before he sees his green and mutilated-on-arrival enemy Super-Sloth in the middle of the street, as police cars roll up. With this in mind, he can only make it to a point on the sidewalk, where he can see a Hardware Store, across the street and a couple buildings down.

Inside the Church of the Holmsian God-Emperor Mycroft, Honda glares silently at the congregation. At his sudden entrance, the Holmsian Priest stops speaking, watching him with a single finger on the panic button, waiting for him to pull a move. Honda walks through to the pulpit, walking up a small step to stand over the group. Because he's not much of a conversationalist, he instead uses sign language to speak as he makes his case. [Convincing: 10+2 (Supernatural Ability: Demons/Personas)] Summoning all four of his interchangeably termed servants, he weaves a tale of order and control under the god YHVH. How under his control, the world will be a better place, and how his power dominates all opponents for the perfect society. The congregation begins speaking in both British English and Dutch, talking about how "This "Yahweh" thing sounds like Mycroft, but more powerful," and how "order is the only way." The priest pulls out a gold-plated pistol from his Bible and gives it to Honda before pulling one of his own out. "FOLLOW THIS PROPHET!" he orders. "DO AS HE ASKS!"
(Received: Gold-Plated Glock 17)

Finally waking up, Kim Tae-woo immediately spots a man of the Jewish cloth standing before him, looking rather troubled and befuddled. He stands up, his bandmates standing behind him, and he grabs his sword from the ground. He scowls, before charging at Emanuel. [5 v 6] Just before he can, though, an Ice Fairy floats in front of him, her arms crossed in arrogance. She freezes his sword, which adds weight. The frosted blade hits the ground, shattering the frost and leaving the blade undamaged, but Emanuel and Cirno are already escaping. With a snarl, he summons the ghosts of his family, rising from the ground like Zombies before giving chase. [2 v 7] But it's too late, the group dodges the ghosts' swipes and run out of the alleyway.

Driving up to the capital building, Bobby and Niko come across a toll gate with Rwandan soldiers patrolling. One of said soldiers knocks on the window, forcing Bobby to roll it down. "State your business," he very coldly states, holding an assault rifle in his hand. [Seduction: 10+2] A simple smirk seems to relax the guy as Bobby flirts "Handsome, I'm just trying to talk to the big guy in charge with my friend Niko here. It's nothing bad." The soldier believes him and waves the yellow sports car through, Niko shaking his head and saying "Can't believe that worked." Once parked, the two head inside the capital building to a female receptionist with brown hair, perfect makeup, and the name "Harley" on an expensive looking nametag who asks "Do you have an appointment?" [Seduction: 10+2] He smiles widely, and Niko stares surprised as he flirts "Just trying to talk to the big man on campus. This, uh, Mycroft fella. A woman as beautiful as you must be able to pull a couple strings for a political man like me, right?" She giggles and clicks on the intercom, asking "Emperor, you have an appointment for right this minute. An American politician." Bobby and Niko get the directions, and ride the elevator up to the throne room. They are stopped outside by a guard, who says "If you would kindly lay any firearms in the tray, we will allow access."

Completely breaking stealth, Gary Richardson springs up and laughs loudly before shouting "Go forth deer and kill my enemies!" The deer comply, shattering the bathroom door [5 v 10] and missing the patriarch of the house by a wide margin. He looks pissed and so runs up to Gary with intent to beat up. [7 v 6] The father manages to punch Gary in the cheek, bruising it, but attracting a single deer back into the bathroom to fight back. [7 v 8] The father grabs the deer's antlers, narrowly avoiding getting gored, as his wife and son come up and scream at the commotion. Gary rolls his eyes and carves a gun into the wall [Carving: 8+2] creating a perfect copy of an MP-443 Grach. It is made of metal, but has the bright blue color of the bathroom wall as a finish to the metal, giving it a unique appearance. Pulling back the slide a small bit, the brass check reveals real bullets inside.

Zakk Wylde sees that one of the bandmates of Kim Tae-woo, Park Joon-hyung, appears quite distracted, staring down the alleyway. [Stealth: 7] Sneaking up behind Park, he holds his stone sword up before thrusting it at the man. [8+2 (Undetected) v 4] Park gasps in pain as the sword is pushed through his chest, nicking a blood vessel as it begins to squirt out. Not immediately dangerous, but as Park falls to his knees, he is bleeding out far quicker than someone normally would.

[Perception: 3] Popping out of the bushes for a second, Sarah Caine looks around for edible leaves. Luckily, she doesn't have to search long, as the bush she's hiding in has edible leaves. Popping some out, she stows them in a pocket to snack on in case of injury.

Running away from the South Korean idol and his army of wandering revenants, the Jewish Priest Emanuel tries to come up with a plan as his ice fairy friend Cirno insults the ghosts but saying that they "Are no match for the strongest fairy in Gensokyo!" with a shaking fist. Her bravado doesn't distract Emanuel from seeing the dystopia surrounding him. People live behind barred windows in fear of the outside, posters ordering the people to just obey their emperor. The fact that God has allowed this place to exist is depressing, but perhaps Emanuel is the person for the job. [Perception: 3] A set of spotlights to the North are the only clue he has as to the location of this "Emperor Mycroft Holmes", and so he orders Cirno to begin following him, and though she initially denies for someone of the Outside World, she eventually sighs and sticks close by.

Ignoring the obvious signs that this beach is not natural and perhaps shouldn't even exist, Edgar and Henry make it to a dock, and divide their crew, 250 men strong, amongst the two ships. The HMS Phoenix raises anchor and moves, ending up between the Elridge and the shore line, cannons pointing at both. Meanwhile, the USS Capella moves to the other side of the Elridge to prevent an escape, Henry maneuvering it to avoid an escape. With that done, Edgar loads the Phoenix's shoreline cannons with grapeshot, and loads the ones trained on the Elridge with ball shot. All except for one. He uses the virus to transform it into a modern cannon, changing all it's ball shot to HE grenades. [7 v 8] Using just the revised cannon first, he fires a grenade at the Elridge. It scratches the paint, but the resulting explosion was too deep in the water for a substantial bit of destruction.

Super-Sloth doesn't run, even though two other Wiki-Warriors are right there on the street. When the cops arrive, he immediately begins smooth talking them. [Convincing: 8] "Evening, officers," he begins, as the cops train pistols on him. "Explain," they order, which Super-Sloth agrees to. "See, I just look like this because I'm part of a viral marketing campaign," he bullshits, "part of a horror movie based on a true story, kind of deal? I'm the Dutch Slave Beast, y'know, the Dutch Slave Beast." While the cops know there is no such thing as a Dutch Slave Beast, his voice sounds human enough to betray the grotesque appearance. "Fine," one eventually agrees, "but go back home and do this sort of thing in the morning. There's a curfew instituted by Emperor Mycroft, and you're scaring the civilians in the moonlight."

Three of the four Carved Deer run out of the house, and charge at Zakk Wylde, Kim Tae-Woo, and fellow bandmate Danny Ahn. [8 v 4] [6 v 4] [3 v 9] Danny dodges the deer coming at him before running over and tending to his bleeding friend. Kim is grazed in the side and falls over, watching as his enemy Zakk Wylde is gored in the stomach and thrown to the ground, blood hitting the ground as he wheezes out a breath.

BSN: Heh. A worshiper of the Judeo-Christian God and a worshiper of YHVH in the same general geographical location. Fun.

But yeah, here we go.

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Detoxicated (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KitRougard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2019, 03:57:20 am »

"Don't worry Niko, just stay in the car"
I go to talk to Mycroft and try using politics to convince him the other wiki warriors are a danger to the order of things in his empire and he needs my help.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2019, 08:23:13 am »

>Finish off Park Joon-Hyung with my sword, and preferably stab Kim Tae-woo with my sword as well through the wound.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 11:19:31 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2019, 08:46:54 am »

"Everybody back up I have a gun, I leaving and if anyone tries to stop me their gonna get shot!"
Get the deer to follow me out of the house, shoot anyone that tries to prevent me leaving the house, once outside try to get up on the roof of a building and have the deer attack any wiki-warrior I see.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2019, 09:59:07 am »

Order my flock to hunt down the wiki warriors, join them also, since me and YHVH-sama aren't BIG FAT PHONIES like Mycroft who sits in their ass eating grapes like some edgy Chaosf## instead of doing something. Use Mot and my gun.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 10:21:27 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2019, 10:57:39 am »

Go Out of Bush and begin warning people nearby of the coming dangers of the other Wiki warriors

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2019, 11:23:49 am »

Have my bandmates ( and ghost relatives if they're still around ) attack 0cra_Tr0per while he's prone. Get up myself and join the attack.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2019, 12:40:11 pm »

Enter hardware store. Acquire a good car battery, a few things of motor oil, and a couple rolls of duct tape. Leave normal payment, plus some, because as a politician, surely I have some good money in my wallet.

EDIT: Make it two car batteries. I want me a Blitzkrieg!

EVEN MORE READING EDIT: I also need one empty gas canister. I swear, that's my shopping list...
For now.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:41:43 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2019, 02:26:51 pm »

Use The Revisionist to alter all the cannons on the Phoenix. Every third gun will be turned into something better at anti-personnel work, while the remainder will be, you know, sensible weaponry for a modern warship.

Also, find all the muskets on the ship and turn them into better weaponry for my crew. Board the Elridge, murder the crew, and add it to my fleet.

Once done, bring the Capella and its crew over and make some radios with Revisionist, to make for easier communication between all the vessels. Split the crew between all three vessels, with a skeleton crew on the Capella, because warships require more attention, methinks.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2019, 10:08:11 pm »

Nod in acknowledgement, then head off through an alleyway. After I'm a few blocks away, use my journalism skills to use social media to create the perception that Almelo is experiencing a crime wave.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2019, 12:17:38 pm »

Seeing the only indication or really anything I had to go off of at the moment was the lights to the north, I headed to them. Hopefully, unlike what had happened earlier, I wouldn't be assaulted on the way there. That isn't to say I hoped Cirno would protect me...Though it probably would seem kind of ironic considering what the fairy looked like, at least if one believed fairies were weak both in magical ability and in strength, which wasn't exactly the case for Cirno...Especially considering how suborn she could be...Regardless, hopefully the walk would be a calm and pleasant one.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 63