Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78138 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #915 on: August 10, 2022, 05:55:43 pm »

wait... whats this game mode?

Classic. Respawns and coming in from the Waitlist are allowed, and to win, you must accrue ten points by either killing Warriors or completing side-objectives that pop up throughout the match.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 10, 2022, 07:25:45 pm »

"Lancer, I will require Archers service for now. I needspace to work and a mind deeply familiar with weaponry."

Swap in Archer and leave the gassed room.

"Your knowledge of weaponry is vast, blades even more so, and if I know correctly your magecraft will be a great asset to the endeavor I am about to attempt. I request your assistance in making a truly mighty blade."

Begin working more on my weaponry with the assistance of Archer's Reinforcement and Structural Grasp magecrafts. Infuse ice and power into the sword, deeper. Attempt to make something beyond mere mundane ice, a sort of... True Ice, perhaps.

(Can I even do this? Good question, let's find out as I use my Archer to play a Caster. God I'm so glad I fell deep into the Fate hole before this restarted. It's always fun to abuse having deep knowledge of your Articles and what they can theoretically do for you.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:02:11 pm by Failbird105 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 10, 2022, 07:43:51 pm »

(It's always fun to abuse having deep knowledge of your Articles and what they can theoretically do for you.)

Don't I know it, XD
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 11, 2022, 07:07:59 pm »

My intuition is never wrong! Watch as I deduce the purpose of this red-suited person! Red is the color of a tomato! The 't' in 'tomato' looks like a cross! But there are two of them, so it's a double cross! A double cross is a betrayal! A betrayal is when your ally fires upon you! Fires.. fire.. they want to burn something down! Something like a school! The fiend! If they're willing to burn down a school, who knows what else they might burn down?! Maybe even a laboratory! Or maybe the laboratory is inside the school! They must be stopped!

I try to set up an ambush for them. But not an ambush from the front, they'd be expecting that. An ambush from behind! ..That is to say, I trail behind them, looking for a position with good cover and a good line of fire relative to them.
..But since they might be too clever to go near positions like that, Plan B is for me to just start shooting at them fifteen minutes in or whenever they see me, whichever comes first.

I've completely forgotten what my strategy was. Luckily, I don't think I had one in the first place.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 12, 2022, 07:13:37 am »

Contact my fellow activists and see if we have a safe house anywhere nearby.  also, see if we have any more Ya nearby. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 13, 2022, 10:00:54 am »

((So when's the turn coming out?))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 13, 2022, 12:14:57 pm »

((So when's the turn coming out?))

((We're still waiting on three more people! Giving it a few more days.))

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 14, 2022, 01:37:31 pm »

((I c I c, ya should probably PM them about it since it's been...kinda of a while,  see if they're still playing and all.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 16, 2022, 05:06:12 pm »

((I c I c, ya should probably PM them about it since it's been...kinda of a while,  see if they're still playing and all.))

Doing so today! :)

I'm trying to keep the delay shorter this time, no worries. Just got tied up in a different project on AO3 for a few days.

...Because I'm me, if you're wondering.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 17, 2022, 12:47:24 pm »

((Sorry, kinda forgot about the game))
Drop Solution 125 on the bishop and fly looking for a hospital/ clinic for my wounds
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 30, 2022, 03:58:21 am »

Yeah, sorry, there was a stressful family emergency over the end of the week. It's over now, everyone's good, but it's hard to resurrect motivation when you have ADHD. I'll get to it soon, though! Don't worry, there won't be months of downtime...again.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 29, 2022, 03:17:19 pm »

I'm still working on this! I won't leave you guys hanging, not that long, ever again. Work's just been a little slow.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: October 30, 2022, 07:46:44 pm »

((It's fine, take your time, do you have a date for the update or anything tho?))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 30, 2022, 07:52:53 pm »

((It's fine, take your time, do you have a date for the update or anything tho?))

I don't like nailing exact dates, I almost always underestimate it. Sometime this week, hopefully!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #929 on: October 31, 2022, 02:10:52 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How about this bad boy?
Awesome With Autism
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63