Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 78126 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #900 on: June 17, 2022, 01:25:51 am »

Huzza!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 05, 2022, 12:31:19 am »

Good news: my rampant ADHD hasn't prevented me from wanting to keep running this! I'm working on the turn, in fact!

Bad news: my rampant ADHD had succeeded in making me start another game.

Good news: It's another Wiki-Warfare!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=180188.0

Play both, if you want! :)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 05, 2022, 02:31:16 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 09, 2022, 03:34:53 pm »

So when's the turn coming out?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 09, 2022, 04:00:00 pm »

So when's the turn coming out?

Possibly tomorrow! I'm waiting on something behind the scenes, but tomorrow or the day after is my best guess.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 09, 2022, 05:38:48 pm »

Begin freezing over the hole. Whether the girls take action or not it is none of my concern.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 09, 2022, 08:11:02 pm »

Surprise! I'm actually going to upload the turn tonight!

Before I do, though, I revamped the character sheets heavily for WW: Valhalla. So, to tide y'all over, here's my new versions of y'all's sheets for this game!

(it's also mostly for my convenience because I was shit at doing layout a year ago, lol)

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Edelweiss (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ArchimedesWojak (click to show/hide)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 09, 2022, 09:41:28 pm »

Twisted Azalea
Classic
Part IX: Daylight
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Unnatural Evening, Foggy, 12/18/2020

Gritting his teeth, feeling like he's been staring daggers into Dairou's eyes for almost a full year by this point as his feet are seemingly rooted to the soil, Zachary Harkin flicks his eyes towards the pretentious bastard who's buffed their enemies so heavily and so shamelessly. His tongue flicks over his lip, before he quickdraws his sidearm from his holster with his right hand and quickly points it behind Dairou, right towards George Blyth himself! [4 v 3] The crack of a suppressed gunshot hits their ears before a bullet suddenly lodges itself into the back of the Pious Man's right hand. He grunts and grits his teeth, before grinning as Martyr takes effect. Dairou grunts as his right hand begins to bleed heavily, and Zachary watches as the lead of his bullet seems to fall right out of George Blyth's skin. "Damn this bishop, he's using some kinda witchcraft himself! Fairway, Torn, focus fire on him until the prick in front of me dies!" he yells out, to which Torn only grunts as his lower jaw hands uselessly towards the ground. [10 v 7+3] He tries to check Valya with the butt of his rifle, before she deftly dodges and readies another strike. Before she swings her blade, though, he fires at Blyth. [7 v 4] A single bullet leaves his rifle and sinks itself into George's gut, before the wound mystically transfers to Dairou. Coughing up a bit of blood, he sinks down on one knee. Fairway, however, can't quite reach to George himself. So, instead, he pulls out his Falcon and shoots at round at Inessa, the woman who broke his leg. [7 v 1] His shot hits true in her chest, knocking her to the ground. Zachary watches as that bullet also transfers to Dairou, sending the Seidan onto his back as he growls in pain.

Healed of his wounds thanks to Martyr, but still feeling the vestiges of phantom pain, the good Bishop George Blyth pats down the front of his robe and watches with a stoic frown as his flock is attacked by the remaining GDI soldiers. With a wave of his hand, he declares "Kill them, my flock! Kill them before they kill Dairou and before the spell runs out! Leave the warlock to me!" The Flock nod their heads as one, before Valya takes the swing with her blade. [4+3 v 8] She throws a downward swing of her blade, but it is blocked by Cpl. Torn's rifle and parried aside. Meanwhile, Luchok and Inessa go to finish off Fairway [10+6 (two Attacks) v 10-2 (Crippled)] Luchok moves back to Fairway and stabs him in the chest, the blade piercing his heart and squirting blood against the blessed steel. Coughing, Fairway convulses as Inessa tears her sword out from his leg and chops downward, relinquishing the already dying soldier of his head. Finally, Mili and Rollan charge towards Harkin, ready to rescue and/or avenge Dairou. Mili arrives first, swinging his sword at Zachary [5+3 v 5] and slashing it through his side. Zachary pushes the blade out and shoves Mili away before Rollan moves in with a thrust [4+3 v 9] which is deflected by Zachary grabbing the blade and weakly pushing Rollan onto the ground as he begins to bleed. Right then and there, the Hour of Power fades while Blyth moves on to attack Lockhart, who is laying Paralyzed and Defenseless. [2 v 0 (Paralyzed)] Calmly raising his blade like an executioner, he drives it down towards Gilderoy, only to misjudge his swing and instead chop into the wizard's left shoulder, leaving both of his arms injured.

With an obvious bit of trepidation in her stance considering the appearance of the fire-suit clad man (or woman?) walking down the street, full Flamethrower in hand just a moment ago, the White Mage takes a deep breath in before looking back to the pawn shop owner and pulling the ring off of her finger. "W-Will this be a good trade for a rifle and some ammo?" she asks in her deep, husky voice. [Convince: 2] The owner, though giving an apologetic smile, waves his hand immediately. "Sorry, ma'am, I only do cash around here. A weapon isn't worth a simple ring."

Having listened in on the conversation from the cop on the tarmac, Matt Bellamy knows where he has to go: "Remerton", a part of Valdosta, Georgia. The Pyro is likely skulking around there because they picked up the scent. Running down the tarmac, he looks for a way to get into the place proper considering the airport is under evac-control, and thus a severe lockdown. [Spot: 10] While walking and moving through the area, he stops when he notices a man on his phone, looking disgruntled as he sits in a black Nissan. Tapping on the window, the man bolts up, but rolls it down. "Yeah?" he asks simply. "Pardon, but I need to head into Remerton," he explains. "You know a way into the city?" The man sighs. "Well...the main road is locked off...I know a place, but with the cops having the place on Lockdown, there's no guarantee we can make it back here. I'm supposed to be on the plane out with my daughter. My wife's got her." Matt Bellamy nods. "I feel ya, I feel ya...but if you get me in, I can take the threat down. I know where they are." [Convince: 9] The man leans her head back on the seat in thought. "...Okay, hop in. Backseat." Matt grins and sits down behind the man. "I'm George. I live next-door to this area in Valdosta full of Russian immigrants, no idea what that's all about," he introduces, as he begins drive through what appears to be an employee parking zone, with the cops too busy to track that his car doesn't belong there. "Remerton, you said? Alright."

Feeling the Paralysis fading away, and hearing the bishop above him grunt and grumbles as he polishes off his blade to try and ready for another strike, Gilderoy Lockhart smiles widely and grips tightly onto his broom with his left hand. Blyth looks down in surprise, an angry noise tearing itself from his throat, as Gilderoy shouts "ALARTE ASCENDARE!" Immediately, he and his broom are mystically thrown upwards into the air. While soaring through the sky, Lockhart moves his ailing body atop the broomstick, and begins flying on it again despite the way his own blood drips down both of his sleeves.

Slowly blinking, staring aghast at a sign that dares tell him what to do, is the Splicer. He clenches his free hand and shakes the resulting fist at the map as his forgotten ally, a single, simple sheep, trots next to him and looks up at his resulting rant. "Don't go here?! DON'T GO HERE?! Listen here, you land-dwellin' layabouts! I'm a goddamned genetic engimen...enjaminin...engineeringer! Do I look like I heed God's warnings, much less Man's?! NAY!" he shouts, before stomping southward towards Remerton. "Tools before test subjects. That's what I always say, Mr. Baary. Tools before test subjects. It's a common saying in Georgia. Well, it's a common saying in Washington, but I bet you five Dollars, they say it in Georgia, too!" he tells his sheep, which just trots beside him. He's too far gone to even realize it's a female sheep. As he enters into Remerton proper, he takes a look at the Suburbia. It's dry, boring, shops everywhere, and there's some kind of human in a red suit skulking around with a flamethrowin' device in their hands. Not a genetic engineering lab, though. No, that is likely to be around this neighborhood's local school, if anywhere, or so says his intuition, which is never wrong. [Intuition: 6] Never wrong...

((Auto'd)) Yang and Blake look at eachother, and then back at the being of ice. A light dusting of blue and white is overtaking his human-like skin, and there is a regality about him unmatched by anything else in Remnant. "Sure, go ahead. If it comes back to the scene of the crime, we'll take it out!" Yang declares. "Just...hopin' Ruby's okay..." The duo step out of the hole, now willing to let the King of Castle Peak shut the intrusion. [Spot: 5+2 (Previous Successful Track] Meanwhile, Weiss keeps tracking the beast, careful to cover her nose when the toxins in the air seem to be getting too potent. She's almost there...

With Yang and Blake out of the way, The King of Castle Peak nods to them, and begins to use his Cryokinesis to freeze over the walls to City Hall. Hands up high, they are bathed in white light as his hands seem to completely freeze over, before he thrusts his hands out and casts an ice wall against the destruction in sight. [Cryokinesis: 2] It's the bare minimum, only enough to really keep the gas in the building more than any sort of real fortification, but it's good enough for now.

((Out)) The radio silence of the ArchimedesWojack lifts the Entity's curse, and the Trapper fades away.

((Auto'd)) [4 v 6] Keeping light on her unsteady feet, Ruby roots herself to the ground quickly before dashing forth, only to just narrowly miss Super-Sloth as he rolls to the side. Pocketing his Karambit, Super-Sloth then reaches back into his throat and slowly pulls out two more rapidly unstable poison bombs. Rather than attacking Ruby, however, he instead chucks them to the sides, letting them blow up into hazes of green, toxic gas. [Knowledge: 7] Ruby gasps as she realizes what these are: escapes. He can teleport through the gas and emerge back wherever he needs to, whether she dies or claims the upper hand. Super-Sloth grabs the Karambit again right as Ruby slams the blade of Crescent Rose into the ground and prepares to fire. [9 v 7] A loud bang signals the escape of a massive round as it cleaves through the side of Super-Sloth's stomach. Growling, he bolts towards Ruby, spilling green blood all the while. [7 v 2] Ruby raises Crescent Rose, only for Super-Sloth to jump onto the gun and tackle her, before slamming her head against the ground. Her Aura takes a big hit as he mounts her, raising his hands up to prepare ground and pound. Hand-to-Hand, her only weakness.

Over the return of the sunlight and the horizon, two new Warriors step forth to oppose the rest of their kin.

In Remerton, the new face on conflict, a Colombian humans-right activist and scholars polishes off his katana, before viewing his grinning face in the reflection.

Meanwhile, in Troupeville, a seemingly normal bicyclist is riding down the road, except he is flanked by a ghostly red Lion, keeping pace with him.

BSN: SO! WE BACK! Sorry it took so long. I had computer troubles, ADHD, birthdays and shit, all sorts of things to keep track of. Plus burn-out and everything. Big oops on all my parts.

So...why am I kicking Archimedes and leaving in Edel. Is it because "oh, she's my friend, she gets special treatment?"

No, it's because she just talked to me about it, asked to be skipped, and explained why she couldn't submit an action. Meanwhile, Archimedes disappeared into Agartha. I'll let you keep playing if you give me a reason for being tardy, it's just a forum game, lol

So, Archimedes out, Hector13 and BlackPaladin in! Welcome, have a seat, have fun!

I hope this was worth the wait.

Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Edelweiss (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Screech9791 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: BlackPaladin99 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: hector13 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:43:00 pm by Greatness942 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 09, 2022, 10:12:13 pm »

Fine then, if the sheep cannot prevail it is up to the shephard. Byleth will cast Retribution on Dario before cladding himself in an armor of the most divine light so that he may battle alongside his flock
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 10:26:00 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 09, 2022, 10:12:38 pm »

((“Oh hey I’m not active in this game why am I getting a PM OH YES I AM AHAHAHA))

Go on an epic spirit quest with my spectral feline friend. Onward to Chaos Emerald number 1!

If there are no pinball bumpers involved I will be very upset /jk… probably
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 09, 2022, 10:15:15 pm »

((“Oh hey I’m not active in this game why am I getting a PM OH YES I AM AHAHAHA))

Go on an epic spirit quest with my spectral feline friend. Onward to Chaos Emerald number 1!

I've been a Sonic fan for years, you bet your ass I'm gonna put some Sonic Spinball up in here!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 09, 2022, 11:08:34 pm »

Fall back behind cover, and try to staunch the bleeding. Have my last remaining ally try to open fire on anybody going after me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 10, 2022, 02:32:58 am »

Tell the pawn shop guy that the ring can defend you from the undead, Demons, or Dark Characters, then see how much money he'll give me for the ring.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 10, 2022, 07:28:08 am »

I've been a Sonic fan for years, you bet your ass I'm gonna put some Sonic Spinball up in here!

I didn’t even think of that! I was thinking more about spending a good 10 seconds lining up a jump in a special level for the chaos emeralds only to hit one of those bumpers, with a horribly obnoxious POONG sound, and you go flying off into a GOAL! and exit the level.

Sonic Spinbalk would be awesome though!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 10, 2022, 05:35:20 pm »

wait... whats this game mode?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63