Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 91166 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #675 on: May 19, 2019, 08:56:01 am »

Emerge from the earth in the far future which is secretly also the past. Morph to look like a perfectly normal dinosaur.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 20, 2019, 08:41:31 pm »

Find the (obviously) immortal Nikolai Tesla.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 21, 2019, 01:01:09 pm »

> I want the Kamen Rider to use his Time Mask and become Kamen Rider Chrono, then rewind this RTD to the beginning.
> Lizard will get his ass on a plane or boat to get to South America, then establish a beastial empire.
> I will attempt to build 100 nuclear missiles and bomb every country on Earth with it.
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 29, 2019, 10:09:20 am »

Sorry about taking so long some IRL stuff happened and Firefox ate this and I had to redo it.

One turn remaining.

In a alternate timeline set at the beginning of the game Outsider started a nuclear war with everyone and his actions have lead to massive amounts of people being killed.
Egan_BW went so far into the future that it became the past and is now in TricMagic's kingdom.
There's a PSA going around about how good CABL's music is.
Billions of people died this turn thanks to Outsider.
Its overcast.
Its November 1, 9:30 P.m.
Yoink didn't post for the seventh time so random action.
CABL didn't post so random action.
WyrdByrd didn't post so random action.

At this point we are more an alternate reality.

More Dino actions, all the dino actions. Go into meditation to help guide all the dinos from behind the scenes.(-/+powers, -/+bureaucracy = -/+Dino Actions)
(Meditating to help = 6-1 For no 6) You meditate for a while until you finally are able to give advice through suggestion to the dinos to aid in their projects.
(Mining = 5) The mine produces some stone, copper, and tin, copper and tin are immediately turned to bronze.
(Finding better metal = 6-1 For science) After a bit of looking around they discover that some of the stone was actually different metal and they call this metal iron, it seems to be similar to bronze in it durability.
(Build a mechanical engine = 3+1 For science) After a long time, lots of messing, and hints from TricMagic they finally figure out how to make a steam engine.
(Build a sawmill = 2+2 For science and tools) After a bit of work they build a sawmill and power it with the steam engine.
(Improving the houses = 5) It takes a long time but they refit the houses with better materials, like bricks, glass, and wooden planks.
(Make a cart system that can make the mine faster = 4) It takes a bunch of materials and time but they finally finish the mine cart and track system this increases the amount of stuff that can be extracted by the mine.
(Start farming domesticated animals = 3+1 For animal taming) It takes a bit to gather enough animals to start farming but they finally do it.
(Running water to all houses = 3+1 For pipes) Most of the times spent making the pipes but they finally finish them and start plumbing the houses and eventually get running water to all of them.
After a little bit a bit of the ground brakes apart near the kingdom and a giant dinosaur that looks kinda like Godzilla comes out.

Emerge from the earth in the far future which is secretly also the past. Morph to look like a perfectly normal dinosaur.
(Going so far into the future that it becomes the past = 5) You sleep so long that all the humans die off, you sleep so long the Earth dies, you sleep so long that the sun explodes you somehow live thought this and continue to sleep, then you sleep thought the universe dying, and you sleep so long that the big bang happens which you also sleep through, then you keep sleeping until a planet forms around you and life starts to form on it.
(Becoming a normal dinosaur = 6) After a bit you finally feel like life is forming on the planet so you turn into a dinosaur to blend in you end up looking like Godzilla, after changing you emerge from your sleeping place and find your self in TricMagic's dino kingdom.

Find the (obviously) immortal Nikolai Tesla.
(3) After a lot of searching you finally find Nikolai and it turns out he wants nothing to do with you.

> I want the Kamen Rider to use his Time Mask and become Kamen Rider Chrono, then rewind this RTD to the beginning.
> Lizard will get his ass on a plane or boat to get to South America, then establish a beastial empire.
> I will attempt to build 100 nuclear missiles and bomb every country on Earth with it.

(Does he have the mask = 5) After a bit of searching he finally finds the mask tuns out he left it in his car, and with the mask he becomes Kamen Rider Chrono.
(Going back to the beginning of the game = 5) You, all the animal, the lizard thing, and kamen rider chrono all go back to October 31st, 4:00pm, not 100% at the beginning of the game as your still in the big city and the game started in a little town near there. Congratulations you made your own alternate timeline.
(Lizard getting on a plane = 5) You go yell at the lizard thing to get his ass on a plane, which he does.
(Does he get there = 1) About a minute after the plane takes off, it explodes into a massive fireball, Kamen rider chrono starts freaking out as the lizard thing was his best friend.
(Finding the materials for the nukes = 6) You then ignore the plane crash and go steal the components needed for the nukes from the nuclear power plan, during this you get radiation poisoning.
(Building the nuclear missiles = 4) It takes a long time but you build one hundred nuclear missiles.
(Bombing every country on Earth = 6) You would nuke every country on Earth but there's 195 countries so you pick the one hundred most important ones and nuke the capitals killing billions.
(Is there retaliation = 4) After your nuclear strikes whats left of the world decides to nuke other parts of the work in an attempt to kill whoever started the war (Which was you). Even more people die because of this.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU STARTED A NUCLEAR WAR WITH EVERYONE, BILLIONS DIE!

Quote from: CABL
Keep the concert going.
(Keeping the concert going = 4) You and your band continue to play for a bit longer.
(Do you play well = 4) You guys play quite well.
(Do more people show up = 3+1 For the PSA) Even more people show up, even though they can't get in.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Open up diplomatic relations with the other kingdoms and try to prevent the war, then my servants will continue to improve the UK.
(Opening diplomatic relations = 6) Well you manage to get the relations open but its pretty obvious that they don't really like you, and want nothing to do with you.
(Preventing the war = 3) Well you manage to keep them from killing you at the meeting but it doesn't look like you stopped the war.
(Improving the UK = 5) The UK keeps getting better with the addition of wells and a wall around it.

Quote from: Enemy post
Continue to produce PSAs.
(6-1 For making lots of them) You make tons of PSA about all kinds of things, people seem to really enjoy these's.

Quote from: ziizo
Continue to help everyone that shows up.
(5) You keep helping everyone that shows up.

Quote from: Yoink
OH WELL, I GUESS I'LL GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING.
(6) You read the book so hard that it explodes sending paper everywhere.

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities The Captain of Halloween
Convert the mine into a pirate cave.
(Getting to the mine = 6) After a bit of driving you finally arrive at the cave.
(Converting it into a pirate cave = 6) Then you and your crew get to work turning it into the best pirate cave ever.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Build a fort into the temple and mine.
(Ama building = 4) You alter the existing structure into a fort that you can call home.
(Original werewolf friends building = 5) They help alter the temple into a fort.
(Werewolf friends building = 2) They just kind of stand around and don't really contribute to the cause.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Dustan Hache's kingdom
Keep everything running.
(5) Everything's going well in the kingdom.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Do some random stuff.
(Stuff = 1+1 For safety) They sit around being complaining about how boring it is.
(Stuff = 2) They also are bored.

Stats:
Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadian military: 70,626
Canadians killed: 132,891

US Population: 325,719,178
US military: 1,842,366
Americans killed: 67,894

Big city Population: 0
Percent of big city destroyed: 2%

Displaced people: 459,601

Outsider's alternate timeline:
Earth's population before bombs: 7,846,235,245
People dead: 5,134,887,325

Total killed: 5,135,058,110
Total killed in the past: 31

Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Final turn and nuclear armageddon!
« Reply #679 on: May 29, 2019, 10:20:34 am »

Cast a spell to make the UK in the 'regular' timeline a version of the Uncanny Kingdom.  The future will be the past which will be an alternate history and dimension.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 29, 2019, 11:29:39 am »

Use my powers to tell the giant Dino what's up. Then use my powers to move the Dino Kingdom to another forum game set in my Dino Kingdom, so named Dino Kingdom RTD. Fast forward a hundred years of Dino Actions assisted by me, and volia, New Game+.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 29, 2019, 04:37:12 pm »

Step on the little fairy thing, become dinosaur monarch.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 29, 2019, 04:42:20 pm »

Last turn, Ok then.

Use magic to Return to October 28th.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 30, 2019, 08:27:35 pm »

Then use my powers to move the Dino Kingdom to another forum game set in my Dino Kingdom, so named Dino Kingdom RTD.
Do you want me to do that, do you want me to run that game? You know it gonna be awful just like this thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 30, 2019, 08:45:16 pm »

Then use my powers to move the Dino Kingdom to another forum game set in my Dino Kingdom, so named Dino Kingdom RTD.
Do you want me to do that, do you want me to run that game? You know it gonna be awful just like this thing.

I've had fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 30, 2019, 08:50:13 pm »

I've had fun.
But do you want me to make a Dino Kingdom based RTD?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 30, 2019, 09:59:29 pm »

If you want to. Mostly us just getting out of the thread.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 31, 2019, 07:55:33 pm »

go out with a bang! The Biggest bang!
In fact, become another Big Bang and restart the universe like that one Black Priest I saw.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 31, 2019, 10:52:22 pm »

I've had fun.
But do you want me to make a Dino Kingdom based RTD?

I found this game too late to play it, but a Dino Kingdom RTD sounds kinda fun, question, are birds included or is it only non avian dinosaurs, just curious

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 01, 2019, 02:44:19 am »

You can still join there's one turn left, I mean Avetruetotheimperator just joined.

Every kind of Dino is allowed, but I don't know if I'm even gonna run that game, just gonna mention that if I do run it its gonna be awful.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47