Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 399

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 486263 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2235 on: October 01, 2020, 01:25:52 pm »

I'd be fine with that, because it would in all likelihood still come out on Itch.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: October 01, 2020, 01:50:48 pm »

I'd be fine with that, because it would in all likelihood still come out on Itch.

Bay12 does a DMCA to Itch. All profits from Epic store fund Toady's new crack team of litigious lawyers.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 01:52:29 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: October 01, 2020, 02:11:17 pm »

I honestly can't think of anything Toady could do to break Itch's rules.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: October 01, 2020, 05:19:06 pm »

Bay12 does a DMCA to Itch. All profits from Epic store fund Toady's new crack team of litigious lawyers.
Fixed.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: October 02, 2020, 12:40:23 pm »

Every dwarf that appears with a migrant wave is a new DLC that has to be downloaded separately for $1.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: October 02, 2020, 02:48:01 pm »

When military dwarves remove their uniforms when going off duty, they either physically tie their uniforms to themselves so as to keep track of them or they tie them to a convenient object near where their squad is normally stationed so that they can put them back on when they go on duty again.  Sometimes they do both, resulting in bad thoughts, cancellation spam, etc.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: October 02, 2020, 03:04:58 pm »

All dwarves are completely obsessed with socks and refuse to wear any other items of clothing, just putting on sock after sock after sock after sock until they suffocate to death under the weight of all the socks.  Also the most common tree, and fastest-growing, in every biome is sock trees that produce an endless supply of socks.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: October 02, 2020, 03:12:06 pm »

Also the most common tree, and fastest-growing, in every biome is sock trees that produce an endless supply of socks.

I thought this was Dwarf Fortress, not Elf Retreat.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: October 02, 2020, 03:22:44 pm »

There's a chance for giants to spawn in the stone, massive deposits of meat and bone and organ tissue stretching across z levels.
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: October 02, 2020, 03:29:24 pm »

There's a chance for giants to spawn in the stone, massive deposits of meat and bone and organ tissue stretching across z levels.

I'm pretty sure you have the wrong thread.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: October 02, 2020, 04:51:06 pm »

I'm pretty sure you have the wrong thread.
i was just checking to make sure ;)
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: October 02, 2020, 05:05:52 pm »

You could totally do that now. Make a "meaty" inorganic layer (or large cluster) that appears in sedimentary or alluvial environments and has additional meaty/bony inclusions and veins.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: October 02, 2020, 05:20:24 pm »

You could totally do that now. Make a "meaty" inorganic layer (or large cluster) that appears in sedimentary or alluvial environments and has additional meaty/bony inclusions and veins.
Words can't describe how much I would love procgen "meat biomes".  We're already partway there with evil zones!
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: October 02, 2020, 05:35:05 pm »

If it aint a huge elephant, leaving BCB deposits, it is indeed a terrible idea.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: October 03, 2020, 12:14:06 am »

Words can't describe how much I would love procgen "meat biomes".  We're already partway there with evil zones!
but would it be in the shape of a giant? or would it be slices scattered through the layers?

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 399