Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 402

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 490383 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3480 on: July 29, 2021, 05:48:18 pm »

When dwarves complain to the mayor, they'll use your OS's built in text to speech to make sure you notice.
that might actually be helpful

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: July 29, 2021, 05:51:43 pm »

When dwarves complain to the mayor, they'll use your OS's built in text to speech to make sure you notice.
aeiou
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: July 29, 2021, 05:55:50 pm »

aeiou
? What kind of response is that? I know what vowels are, and sometimes y falls into that category…was I supposed to finish the vowel chain with y? Think of a word that contains all 5 of the vowels you mentioned? Is it supposed to be an anagram I need to decipher?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: July 29, 2021, 06:08:12 pm »

(I only deliberately use words with each of the vowels, once and in strict order, very abstemiously... Or occasionally very nearly so where it happens adventitiously, of course.)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:13:30 pm by Starver »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: July 29, 2021, 06:11:08 pm »

? What kind of response is that? I know what vowels are, and sometimes y falls into that category…was I supposed to finish the vowel chain with y? Think of a word that contains all 5 of the vowels you mentioned? Is it supposed to be an anagram I need to decipher?

I am laughing for real right now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: July 29, 2021, 07:40:04 pm »

I am laughing for real right now
oooh
JohnnMadden John Madden JohnnMadden

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: July 29, 2021, 08:52:51 pm »

FOOTBALL

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: July 30, 2021, 12:11:49 am »

aeiou

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!’!''',!!,,,,,!,!,!  Eeeeeeeeeeeee!,!,,,,,,,,,!!,!,!  I owe you!!,,,,,,!!!,!  Why?!,,,,,,,!,,,,,,,!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: July 30, 2021, 01:55:55 am »

All text on screen should be read aloud with the same text to speech voice from Moon Base Alpha, there also be no option to turn it off. It should also create simulated screaming when some one dies, and include a new mega beast John Madden, who should appear constantly.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #3489 on: July 30, 2021, 03:13:01 am »

All text on screen should be read aloud with the same text to speech voice from Moon Base Alpha, there also be no option to turn it off. It should also create simulated screaming when some one dies, and include a new mega beast John Madden, who should appear constantly.

Due to technical limitations, the T2S receives each tile/letter individually.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: July 30, 2021, 09:43:22 pm »

All potential means of instigating violence and warfare against other civs in fort mode should be removed, and subsequently your fort's only feasible mode of interaction with other sites and entities is to invite them over for tea and crumpets.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:53:17 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: July 30, 2021, 10:53:24 pm »

All potential means of instigating violence and warfare against other civs in fort mode should be removed, and subsequently your fort's only feasible mode of interaction with other sites and entities is to invite them over for tea and crumpets.
This “Peaceful” mode is the default option and every time the game is opened, the secret key to return to normal mode shuffles. The secret may or may not also be mapped to controls somewhere in the game, so you could be playing on a peaceful fort for a while, say N to some offer and be surprised when armies start marching to your fort

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: July 31, 2021, 04:15:35 am »

Also even in "Peaceful" mode, the only rule is that the player specifically is prohibited from instigating violence. It's still entirely possible that another civ will declare war on you and you'll have no way to respond to it since they'll most likely decline your tea party invitation at this point. So yeah, inevitable death for your fort.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: July 31, 2021, 12:08:26 pm »

Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: July 31, 2021, 12:26:36 pm »

Also even in "Peaceful" mode, the only rule is that the player specifically is prohibited from instigating violence. It's still entirely possible that another civ will declare war on you and you'll have no way to respond to it since they'll most likely decline your tea party invitation at this point. So yeah, inevitable death for your fort.
Or they could accept and bring vampire blood/werebeast blood/Forgotten Beast meat to cause vampirism/turning into a werebeast/giving your dwarves syndromes/a combination…

Vampirism and Werebeast curse can be applied to the same dwarf, vampires can be bitten by werebeasts to turn into them, were beasts can drink vampire blood, breading multiple statues can trigger such curses, syndromes will affect vampires and werebeasts as well, Eve when werebeasts are in their beast form. Syndromes will persist no matter which form the host of said syndrome is in.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 402