Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 402

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 490118 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4020 on: January 03, 2022, 07:09:15 am »

Animals ought to be able to make music. Especially in buildings positioned to admire sunrises.

dikbutdagrate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: January 04, 2022, 12:48:12 am »

I got a bad one. Have every individual plant be granted sentience, and considered a historical figure for game data tracking purposes. Also, have the game pause itself each time you harvest a crop or chop down a tree, in order to properly notify you that your dwarves are in combat. Consequently, every vanquished tree and distilled/devoured plump helmet would be added to the every increasing list of dead.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: January 04, 2022, 03:24:31 am »

I got a bad one. Have every individual plant be granted sentience, and considered a historical figure for game data tracking purposes. Also, have the game pause itself each time you harvest a crop or chop down a tree, in order to properly notify you that your dwarves are in combat. Consequently, every vanquished tree and distilled/devoured plump helmet would be added to the every increasing list of dead.
I feel that honor should be granted to all stone and dirt tiles so your given the feeling of being in a living world.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: January 04, 2022, 06:59:24 pm »

I feel that honor should be granted to all stone and dirt tiles so your given the feeling of being in a living world.
Hey!  Don’t forget the water and magma.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4024 on: January 05, 2022, 02:04:01 am »

I wonder what the dwarves will do when the living world decides its had enough of their shit and decides to fight back?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4025 on: January 05, 2022, 04:14:14 am »

Every single bee in a beehive should be considered an historic figure and they should have preferences and bad and good emotions that are constantly tracked, and should be able to go insane just like dwarves when stressed.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4026 on: January 05, 2022, 08:34:51 am »

Bees individually have an unlimited chance of entering a Strange Mood, of any subtype, and producing either:
  • A legendary honey artifact of a suitable type for the workshop it claims, or
  • A legendary artifact honey of a suitable type for the material(s) it brings back to the hive.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: January 05, 2022, 07:08:20 pm »

Naturally, individual grains of pollen must be added and tracked throughout the game.  These would also count as historical persons.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: January 06, 2022, 02:03:30 am »

Naturally, individual grains of pollen must be added and tracked throughout the game.  These would also count as historical persons.
What about the flowers they should also be historical for creating the historical pollen, and every drop of honey should be historical as well.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4029 on: January 06, 2022, 03:26:01 am »

All bacteria and other micro-organisms should also be tracked individually as historical persons.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #4030 on: January 06, 2022, 07:13:13 am »

All wounds should have a quality value; a skilled warrior may inflict a masterwork wound on the opponent.

Dwarves observing creàtures or corpses with high-quality wounds may get a good thought, especially if they have high violence-aligned personality traits.

Masterwork wounds healing should give a bad throught to the one who inflicted them, like the destruction of any other masterwork.

Artifact wounds may also be inflicted. These wounds never heal.

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #4031 on: January 06, 2022, 07:42:31 am »

- Fixed a bug that causes all wound infections to be artifact quality and thus slowly but certainly killing the patient.
- Doctors now receive a bad thought if any patients carrying a masterwork infection die, because it destroys the infection too.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: January 06, 2022, 12:03:38 pm »

Guns.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: January 06, 2022, 12:25:17 pm »

Some characters will be possessed by gun fairies that kick bullets back on course to help the possessed person hit their target. The fairies will have horrible high pitched voices that make you want to rip your ears off.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: January 06, 2022, 12:41:02 pm »

Armok is officially removed from the lore of the game to prevent the players from feeling like what they worked for will be destroyed.

Procedural gods also lose a lot of their power after the start of time, no longer being able to summon clowns. They are as strong as many worshippers they have and die the instant and forever once last worshipper is killed. Their creations however are infinite as they do not rely on worship.

One of the goals of the game is to achieve "true immortality" by killing any creature except yourself, being immune to die to various over-time causes and locking yourself in a structure of artifacts so they will never decay to expose you against weather.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 402