Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 32188 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2019, 09:32:07 pm »

Teach my Kobolds how to convince other Kobolds I am the Pink Dragon.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2019, 09:41:23 pm »

suplex the dragon? I mean I ran out of things to drop on top of it and I am already below it so why not try suplexing it.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2019, 01:25:25 am »

Use mind powers to exit the Void of Lost Space, setting me on a trajectory that lands me near the dragon.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2019, 09:25:38 am »

F***. Two horrible failures in a row!
Only one thing left to do...
NECROMANTIC BLOOD RITUAL!
Using my blood, I create a magic circle around the broken egg, then cast a good-sized chunk of my soul into the Abyss to heal and rejuvenate the Egg.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2019, 09:54:36 am »

Respawn as a giant eagle, then claw Pink Dragon's eyes out.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2019, 10:41:22 am »

Use my new Psionic Phantom powers to kill the dragon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2019, 11:54:49 am »

>Steal the life of the kolbold who stole my bullets by slamming my 'Make it count' minigun into his face. Proceed to procure more ammo.

Also, I'm accepting ammunition donations for my minigun.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:57:27 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2019, 05:54:10 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I eat the traitor Kobolds!

Roll 4: You consume four of the kobolds, and heal 20 health!

Finally! Sit down and raise my baby Pink Dragon properly.

Roll 4: You sit down and shoo away a few kobolds, getting your baby Pink Dragon to calm down a bit. Next the book recommends feeding it. The book recommends either pieces of meat or fish. There's also a warning to not feed it candy...

swear my vengence upon the kobald team! this travesty CANNOT STAND! BEGIN THE TRAINING MONTAGE!

Roll 5: You swear vengence on the kobold team that beat the magna snake team that beat your team and begin training, and learn how to use plasma balls without burning yourself horribly!

THAT'S IT. BECOME  A GIANT FRICKING KAIJU AND EAT THE CONSERVATIONISTS. THEN GRAPPLE WITH THE DRAGON

Roll 2: You grow one wider, but also one inch smaller. You nibble on a conservationist's ear until you get smacked!

use my sheer willpower (and the stab wound from the kobold) to survive the self poisoning, and having fallen ill many times in the past, successfully show my resilience to my muscle wizard teacher.

Roll 4: You use your willpower to overcome the poisoning, merely becoming badly hurt instead of killed! ... But the Muscle Wizard wasn't even looking! The nerve of him! At least some of the kobolds are impressed. One of them moves to stab you again, but another kobold holds him back saying that it would only make you stronger.

Teach my Kobolds how to convince other Kobolds I am the Pink Dragon.

Roll 5: You convert your six remaining kobolds into kobold missionaries! This is in spite of the fact that they just witnessed four of their friends being consumed by an actual Pink Dragon so good job!

suplex the dragon? I mean I ran out of things to drop on top of it and I am already below it so why not try suplexing it.

Roll 1: You very quickly learn exactly why you shouldn't try suplexing a Pink Dragon. You are now as flat as a pancake!

Use mind powers to exit the Void of Lost Space, setting me on a trajectory that lands me near the dragon.

Roll 6: You escape from the Void of Lost Space with the power of your mind and end up right behind the Pink Dragon. You even got to keep your strange geometric equipment!

F***. Two horrible failures in a row!
Only one thing left to do...
NECROMANTIC BLOOD RITUAL!
Using my blood, I create a magic circle around the broken egg, then cast a good-sized chunk of my soul into the Abyss to heal and rejuvenate the Egg.

Roll 3: You use the blood from your messed up leg to make circle around the remains of the egg. You fail to tear a piece of your own soul out however. You now have a ritual circle set up.

Respawn as a giant eagle, then claw Pink Dragon's eyes out.

Roll 3: You only respawn as a regular eagle. You claw the Pink Dragon to inflict 4 damage!

Use my new Psionic Phantom powers to kill the dragon.

Roll 5: You rise into the air, twitch like crazy and then sort of get flung at the Pink Dragon several times. You inflict 29 damage to it, but you get hurt yourself as well.

>Steal the life of the kolbold who stole my bullets by slamming my 'Make it count' minigun into his face. Proceed to procure more ammo.

Also, I'm accepting ammunition donations for my minigun.

Roll 3: You use your "Make it count" minigun to knock out a kobold, which is probably a much better use of it than actually trying to shoot it. You then loot a few bullets from said kobold.

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:11:42 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2019, 06:00:39 pm »

(please update my status, I just left the Void)
Stab the dragon in the back with my geo-spear.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2019, 06:13:12 pm »

Grab one the smited kobolds and feed it to my baby Pink Dragon. Also read why you're not supposed to feed baby Pink Dragons candy.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2019, 06:29:57 pm »

use cartoon logic to inflate myself and return to my normal form
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2019, 06:50:42 pm »

show off my injuries from survival of the poison (and being stabbed) to the muscle wizard to convince him to train me further!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2019, 07:38:55 pm »

Hey, Ritual Circle is halfway there.
Ensure the Ritual Circle is of a good quality, then... RITUAL!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2019, 08:02:09 pm »

>Attach a device to my minigun's ammo port that magically turns any bullets placed inside no matter what caliber or type into ammunition that can be properly fired without any issues from the minigun, as well as an ammo counter so I can see how much ammunition is in the belt at a glance. Also obtain more bullets.

Also Yoink, if you're not going to use one of the sniper rifles, can I have it's ammo?
it's over

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2019, 10:03:42 pm »

Fuse with the conservationists and become a giant eldrich blob of flesh, then attack the dragon.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15