Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!  (Read 32332 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Slay the Pink Dragon!
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2019, 02:15:17 am »

Have my missionaries convert more Kobolds and I try to convince the Pink Dragon he isn't the Pink Dragon.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2019, 03:12:56 am »

Fuse with the conservationists and become a giant eldrich blob of flesh, then attack the dragon.
Nah fam, just smack this dude to death before he channels his "ancient-ones" shit. Have the conservationists help.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2019, 05:02:24 am »

Convince the Psionic Phantom that ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES is a better host than I am, so it'll posses him.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2019, 10:11:10 pm »

Quote from: Pink Dragon
I'll take them down with a swing of my mighty tail!

Roll 4: You get your tail moving. Its a bad time to be behind you!

(please update my status, I just left the Void)
Stab the dragon in the back with my geo-spear.

Roll 2: You leap up and aim for the Pink Dragon's back with your spear... But as you do the Pink Dragon's tail slams into your side! Thanks to your Geo-Glider you are only regular hurt upon hitting the ground.

Grab one the smited kobolds and feed it to my baby Pink Dragon. Also read why you're not supposed to feed baby Pink Dragons candy.

Roll 3: You feed the baby Pink Dragon some kobold. It seems that kobold is a safe thing to feed to a Pink Dragon, as evidenced by the fact that the big one also ate some kobolds. You flip through the book a bit, but find no mention of the actual reason not to feed it candy...

use cartoon logic to inflate myself and return to my normal form

Roll 2: Unfortunately, you are unable to operate an air pump while flat like this! Yes, this is the reason your plan failed.

show off my injuries from survival of the poison (and being stabbed) to the muscle wizard to convince him to train me further!

Roll 6: You go and show off your injuries to the Muscle Wizard. He nods, and then informs you that you don't need him to train you because you already ARE a Muscle Wizard now! Congrats!

Hey, Ritual Circle is halfway there.
Ensure the Ritual Circle is of a good quality, then... RITUAL!

Roll 4: After making sure that the ritual circle is not of poor quality or of great quality, you cast a good quality ritual. You bring back the Pink Dragon egg, but lose a bit of your soul in the process. You're going to need to apply a fresh coat of paint it seems.

>Attach a device to my minigun's ammo port that magically turns any bullets placed inside no matter what caliber or type into ammunition that can be properly fired without any issues from the minigun, as well as an ammo counter so I can see how much ammunition is in the belt at a glance. Also obtain more bullets.

Also Yoink, if you're not going to use one of the sniper rifles, can I have it's ammo?

Roll 6: You just happen to find an ammo crate near you with everything you need. Your weapon is now a rapid fire junk jet with an ammunition counter, which shows that you have 200 out of 200 ammunition loaded.

Fuse with the conservationists and become a giant eldrich blob of flesh, then attack the dragon.

Roll 2: The Pink Dragon's tail slams you to the ground before you manage to fuse with the conservationists. You are now hurt.

Have my missionaries convert more Kobolds and I try to convince the Pink Dragon he isn't the Pink Dragon.

Roll 1: Your kobolds go to talk to some of the other kobolds. Those other kobolds smack your kobold missionaries and convince them that you cannot possibly be a Pink Dragon. Because you don't have a pink belly. Yes, that is the actual argument that was used. Kobolds are really dumb. The kobolds turn against you!

Nah fam, just smack this dude to death before he channels his "ancient-ones" shit. Have the conservationists help.

Roll 2: You go to smack the Pink Dragon. Or maybe you intended to smack ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES and weren't clear about that. Either way, you are in exactly the wrong place and get smacked by the Pink Dragon's tail! You are now hurt!

Convince the Psionic Phantom that ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES is a better host than I am, so it'll posses him.

Roll 2: The phantom takes a look at ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES as he gets smacked by the Pink Dragon's tail, and decides that he probably isn't a better host after all!

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral Elements (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 10:14:52 pm by Supernerd »
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2019, 10:39:19 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! BECOME A HULKING RAGE MONSTER AND BIT OFF THE DRAGON'S EAR!

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2019, 01:26:49 am »

Heal self using mind powers and screwdriver-like objects.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2019, 02:48:33 am »

Paint my belly pink and show it to the Kobolds.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2019, 05:35:37 am »

convince a kobold that using a air pump to inflate me would kill me.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2019, 05:59:04 am »

Feed the baby Pink Dragon some candy, then convince the Psionic Phantom that the dragon is a better host than I am.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2019, 06:39:57 am »

Okay, specifically slap Angry_Demon_Noises to death with the aid of the conservationists. Ignore my own injury.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2019, 06:42:04 am »

>Sit my minigun on a rock or some other flat surface to mount it on and carefully aim it at the Pink Dragon. Pull the trigger afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:01:14 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2019, 07:05:14 am »

go find a cleric to teach me healing magics now!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2019, 09:46:47 am »

Evolve into a Giant Eagle, then kill all of the kobold missionaries.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2019, 10:14:52 am »

Well, if there's only one warning it can't be too bad. Steal King Zultan's candy and give my baby Pink Dragon a treat.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2019, 07:48:47 pm »

Paint Pink egg Dark Teal again!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15