Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 94

Author Topic: The Left-Hand Path  (Read 112239 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Left-Hand Path
« Reply #930 on: January 30, 2020, 07:48:57 am »

I think we told Piecewise to hide near by and come to us when we got out of the lab.

Lets wait a bit longer then see if we can leave.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 30, 2020, 07:51:23 am »

I think we told Piecewise to hide near by and come to us when we got out of the lab.

+1

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #932 on: January 30, 2020, 01:45:16 pm »

We could legit just park ourselves in a vent and sleep until tomorrow night if we wanted to. Make a rat wake us up, etc.

.......Where is Piecewise at?
Piecewise is hanging out in the drainage pipe that you used to get into this compound. Basically waiting to spring out of the sewer as soon as he's called for.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 31, 2020, 03:13:33 am »

Like a jack in the box of death.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #934 on: January 31, 2020, 02:25:49 pm »

You stay pressed to the ceiling and wait, one eye on your watch while you listen to the movements in the building and areas around it.

It is 5:03 and the investigation has become a half dozen guards hanging around, waiting for shift change. They seem to have given up on their suspicions but are still just hanging out here, waiting for the end of their night. The sky is starting to lighten, just a bit. You are pretty sure the guards are all in the front of the building and that none of them are still behind it, near the sewer entrance.  However, you lost track of one of them at some point and now they're so clustered you can't tell them apart by ear. Time is running out to get out of here before sunrise.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #935 on: February 01, 2020, 06:14:06 am »

Well, he's unlikely to be looking up at the roof unless he's taken a sudden interest at stargazing, so take a peek, if all looks clear have Piecewise do the same and if all looks clear from his end as well, then he can come catch us when we jump. Then we put the grate back in its place and get out of there ASAP.

If the area is not clear however, then this is more of a problem. We've got to move now, so we don't have time for an elaborate distraction. We can try for a simple distraction or go for a Bavarian fire drill but that might backfire and just draw more guards here. It might be easier to just take him out. Too bad we don't have birdwise available.

If there's a single guard, then if he has something that's easy for a rat to steal (like a beret) throw our most not-undead-looking rat at him, have it steal the thing and run away with it. Hopefully that will distract the guard long enough for us to get away with the help of Piecewise. If he calls for assistance, then have the rat head towards the front group of guards to stop them from reaching the back.

Else, if the above plan won't work and he's close enough to jump on, just order our body to jump on him and take him out to take advantage of our super-precision mode. Then we can just drag him in the sewer with the help of Piecewise.

If there's more than one guard... I dunno, I guess we'll have to wait and see how they're arranged to think of something.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 01, 2020, 06:23:34 am »

Well, he's unlikely to be looking up at the roof unless he's taken a sudden interest at stargazing, so take a peek, if all looks clear have Piecewise do the same and if all looks clear from his end as well, then he can come catch us when we jump. Then we put the grate back in its place and get out of there ASAP.

If the area is not clear however, then this is more of a problem. We've got to move now, so we don't have time for an elaborate distraction. We can try for a simple distraction or go for a Bavarian fire drill but that might backfire and just draw more guards here. It might be easier to just take him out. Too bad we don't have birdwise available.

If there's a single guard, then if he has something that's easy for a rat to steal (like a beret) throw our most not-undead-looking rat at him, have it steal the thing and run away with it. Hopefully that will distract the guard long enough for us to get away with the help of Piecewise. If he calls for assistance, then have the rat head towards the front group of guards to stop them from reaching the back.

Else, if the above plan won't work and he's close enough to jump on, just order our body to jump on him and take him out to take advantage of our super-precision mode. Then we can just drag him in the sewer with the help of Piecewise.

If there's more than one guard... I dunno, I guess we'll have to wait and see how they're arranged to think of something.
+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 01, 2020, 08:40:25 am »

+1
+1

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: February 01, 2020, 10:36:42 am »

+1
+1

+1 hail the precisionmancer

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 01, 2020, 04:40:51 pm »

I would recommend against killing a guard at all costs. The ideal scenario is the one in which noone ever realizes we were here.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 01, 2020, 05:47:18 pm »

That can still happen if we just kill everyone.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 01, 2020, 06:39:49 pm »

I would recommend against killing a guard at all costs. The ideal scenario is the one in which noone ever realizes we were here.
Hopefully there is only one guard so we could just distract and escape

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: February 02, 2020, 03:14:23 am »

That can still happen if we just kill everyone.
No one can find us if they're all dead.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 02, 2020, 06:01:25 am »

This would alert the town, plus didn’t Esme tell us to not attack?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: February 02, 2020, 06:53:39 am »

It won't matter what Esme told us to do if we kill her. *points at forehead*
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 94