Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 87198 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2019, 04:30:45 am »

Use librarian attached to company, so he can locate foul sorcerer.
The librarian says to you,"The sorcerer is currently colleecting dirt near the mountain with a laboratory that is west of the field, west of the supernatural town, west of the train station, south of the Taiga, which is west of Russia. Do you want more details?"

Spoiler: big sikkrit (click to show/hide)

Also everything happening in one turn would probably be easier.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2019, 04:50:58 am »

((I also think this game updates really fast and it makes it hard to find my last action some times, but otherwise I like it.))

Go up to the people and ask them why there trowing crosses at the gates of hell.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2019, 07:44:55 am »

Did all active players act? I wonder why the others left?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2019, 08:33:00 am »

try to set the dirt again.

Put a forcefield around the train that makes all attacks at it bounce back to the attacker.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2019, 01:00:30 pm »

With my stomach full, it's time to search for one of the Merciless Richard's underlings, Disgusting Joel, and interrogate him after a fight.

((Also, just a small tip/notice, but I'd personally give the players more time to post, then wrap the turn in one big post.))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2019, 02:02:09 pm »

Ok. Thanks. I will do that from now on

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2019, 04:00:45 pm »

I like the game, it's a bit fast paced though in my opinion. If you slowed down a bit, it'd probably be easier to follow and mean less work for you. I like the Gravity Falls bits in particular, you seem to do a good Mabel impression.

Finish him and eat his head.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
4v1
The bat was in a far too injured state to do anything against you. You easily bite off the head and swallow it. You are now full. There is 1 leg, 2 wings, and the torso can get 3 bites taken out of it
You are at 4/4 full

Use librarian attached to company, so he can locate foul sorcerer.
The librarian says to you,"The sorcerer is currently colleecting dirt near the mountain with a laboratory that is west of the field, west of the supernatural town, west of the train station, south of the Taiga, which is west of Russia. Do you want more details?"

Spoiler: big sikkrit (click to show/hide)

Also everything happening in one turn would probably be easier.
You get the lance cannon set up and aimed. It’s so precise that if the target moves, it will miss because you set to the target’s CURRENT location. May be important
Attempt to fire 6

try to set the dirt again.

Put a forcefield around the train that makes all attacks at it bounce back to the attacker.

Attempt to dodge lance cannon 4

George tries to get the dirt on the sides to the top, but the dirt is still stuck. Luckily the forcefield works. George looks up and sees a glow in the sky, he tries to dodge it, but alas, he was too slow. As the lance cannon hits George, his body is destroyed. The remaining energy of the blast bounces off the forcefield of the train right back at the ship.

George wakes up, protected by a forcefield. Wait, didn’t the forcefield only protect the train? His body was destroyed, but his soul seems to have transferred to the train, due to its existence being because of his magic.

George is now the train he worked so hard to build. He still retains the ability to cast spells, given that he’s now the product of the spells cast by his previous self.

Titus needs to move the ship to avoid getting destroyed by the lance cannon shot

((I also think this game updates really fast and it makes it hard to find my last action some times, but otherwise I like it.))

Go up to the people and ask them why there trowing crosses at the gates of hell.
Why are you throwing crosses at the gate of Hell? you ask
One of the people stops throwing crosses and tells you, We don’t need to tell you anything then continues to throw crosses at the gate

With my stomach full, it's time to search for one of the Merciless Richard's underlings, Disgusting Joel, and interrogate him after a fight.

((Also, just a small tip/notice, but I'd personally give the players more time to post, then wrap the turn in one big post.))
You walk around for a while, but you find no sign of Joel. You do find a hut, though. Curiously, there are four items, one on each corner. You can’t figure out what they are though, since they change what they are every 5 seconds

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2019, 04:10:08 pm »

Get the dammed dirt on top of the wagons I mean horizontal gardens are kinda cool but right now the dirt is just  blocking the windows.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2019, 03:27:30 am »

Increase ship void shields power level just in case and then move ship.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2019, 09:39:02 am »

This is good. Remain in this area for some time, resting and living off the bat until I'm out of bat meat and hungry again.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2019, 11:52:45 am »

Hmm, perhaps it is my hut?
Tread the hut, but very carefully. Perhaps I'll find Joel's diary or something.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2019, 11:59:16 am »

King Zultan, your move

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2019, 12:19:56 pm »

(I fell asleep before I could post, sorry.)

"Okay then I guess I'll leave you to it."
Search around the area and see if I can find any useful things that no one cares about and get my followers to help with this task.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2019, 01:46:40 pm »

Get the dammed dirt on top of the wagons I mean horizontal gardens are kinda cool but right now the dirt is just  blocking the windows.
5+1 for perseverance
You use the magic within you to move the dirt to the top. This works so well that some of the dirt levitates a few inches above the roof. You can now see the outside world via your windows, which now function like your eyes.

Increase ship void shields power level just in case and then move ship.

The shield doesn't work, but that doesn't matter since you successfully move out of the way. The cannon ammo flies off into space

Hmm, perhaps it is my hut?
Tread the hut, but very carefully. Perhaps I'll find Joel's diary or something.

You head towards the hut. It is definitely not yours. As you come towards the hut, the ground below you turns into into water, which carries you into the house. The water turns back into snow as the door closes behind you. A woman in a blue coat approaches you and asks
Who are you, and why have you come here?

(I fell asleep before I could post, sorry.)

"Okay then I guess I'll leave you to it."
Search around the area and see if I can find any useful things that no one cares about and get my followers to help with this task.
You and your party look around the town. In the dump you find various items, like crowbars, spray paint, pieces of glass, and a lot of other things. You and your party notice a note that says "Beware Bill Cypher, if he arises we will all fall" You also notice a device that has an arrow pointing Northeast. A compass like object, but it doesn't point to magnetic north. You ponder why things like this would be in a dump, then you remember that the townspeople are throwing crosses at a gate, so they must be religious and dedicate most of the items to church. As the church has no use for notes, or  crowbars, or knives, or metal plates, they are stored here.

This is good. Remain in this area for some time, resting and living off the bat until I'm out of bat meat and hungry again.

As all of this is happening, your hunger goes down to 2/4, so you eat the wings to get full again. You are at 4/4

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2019, 02:17:15 pm »

Good enough.

Fly to japan is time to build a japanese style garden on top of wagon 1.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 56