Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86978 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2019, 04:39:34 am »

We are here on orders of our primarch, he told of uprising in this system. Identify yourself and why your heraldry has changed.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2019, 05:39:56 am »

(Had a feeling Weirdmageddon was gonna happen at some point.)

"So what happens when your dimensions merge with mine?"
Its time to loot the town during all this chaos.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2019, 01:21:33 pm »

Have a nap, then continue the search for One-Eyed Fred tomorrow, out in the taiga.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2019, 04:09:52 pm »

We are here on orders of our primarch, he told of uprising in this system. Identify yourself and why your heraldry has changed.
“We are the Peace Brigade. We tire of Macgrarage making us fight things without even attempting diplomacy. We simply want Zercon 5 to be separate from the rest of the Ultramarines, so we don’t get swept up in your wars. Uprisings aren’t always violent, you know, the citizens here just want to stop fighting useless wars.”

These are sticks, and I'm a T. rex. Smash the tree and leave the caverns.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You unfortunately underestimated the power of this particular tree. You bite down on the branches and as you do, the branch heals itself and glows red. you want out of here, pledge your loyalty to Bill Cipher

(Had a feeling Weirdmageddon was gonna happen at some point.)

"So what happens when your dimensions merge with mine?"
Its time to loot the town during all this chaos.
I don’t know what will happen, I tried this before and was stopped, so I don’t know. I’m guessing from last time that a lot of things will be destroyed though
You search for something to take, but as Bill said, lots of things were being destroyed. You find yourselves surrounded by 5 angry humans. Two of which Melanie recognizes. “Mom, Dad, please don’t be mad, they are protecting me from all of this” the other three humans you and the rats to get away from Melanie, and Melanie’s parents ask why you kidnapped their daughter

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

fly to the sky and try to seal the multicolored crack
You seal the crack, but you look around and notice a lot more of them

Have a nap, then continue the search for One-Eyed Fred tomorrow, out in the taiga.
You fall asleep. You have a dream about a Trex trying to escape a tree with a face. You wake up to One Eyed Fred asking you “What is happening right now? Laughing snowballs, trees with teeth, cracks in the sky? What is this?”

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2019, 04:22:00 pm »

Fly around the world sealing the cracks in reality.

After sealing the cracks put "Reality Rails" behind, they are train rails made of pure hardened reality thus make cracks in reality harder to appear while being invisible and intangible to everyone from this reality
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:20:47 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2019, 04:59:03 pm »

After sealing the cracks put "Reality Rails" behind, they are train rails made of pure thus make cracks in reality harder to appear while being invisible and intangible to everyone from this reality

Made of pure what?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2019, 05:30:14 pm »

I lean my 19,000+ pounds of weight on the tree.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2019, 06:20:23 pm »

After sealing the cracks put "Reality Rails" behind, they are train rails made of pure thus make cracks in reality harder to appear while being invisible and intangible to everyone from this reality

Made of pure what?

Edited the post to add hardened reality.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2019, 06:26:20 pm »

Made of pure what?

Edited the post to add hardened reality.
Thank you

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2019, 03:32:17 am »

"She came with us willingly, and its not kidnapping if they can leave anytime they want, also being with us was probably safer than leaving her near that guy that opened the gates of hell then went crazy and attacked people."
Tell the angry people that we didn't kidnap her, but be ready to run in case they don't believe me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2019, 04:24:35 am »

USELESS WARS? IS THIS REALLY IT? You want to separate from imperium of mankind?These wars are only thing holding great devourer and other kind of foul aliens at bay.  You realize, that even if imperium left you alone, you would be consumed by hordes of ravenous space bugs or something worse.
I would recommend you to reconsider your choice.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2019, 01:18:47 pm »

Quickly pull out my revolver and point it at One-Eyed Fred's head.
Tell him to not move, unless I say so.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2019, 02:34:10 pm »

After sealing the cracks put "Reality Rails" behind, they are train rails made of pure hardened reality thus make cracks in reality harder to appear while being invisible and intangible to everyone from this reality

3Vs2
You begin to seal in another crack, As you are doing this, a tire with 4 feathered wings tries to disrupt you but it bumps into one of the tracks and falls to the ground. There are still cracks, but your tracks seem to be working.

I lean my 19,000+ pounds of weight on the tree.

1+1 for perseverance
(Sorry about the bad rolls)
You lean against the tree, but it’s much stronger than you realized. As you are doing this though, you notice the tree getting hotter as it glows red. Maybe this can be useful?

"She came with us willingly, and its not kidnapping if they can leave anytime they want, also being with us was probably safer than leaving her near that guy that opened the gates of hell then went crazy and attacked people."
Tell the angry people that we didn't kidnap her, but be ready to run in case they don't believe me.
They believe you, thank goodness. They mention that among all of this, they forgot about what happened before. Soon, they all hear whispering coming from various areas within the building
Tweedledee and Tweedledum appear to be responding, though the whispering and the undead rats can’t be understood by anyone else.

USELESS WARS? IS THIS REALLY IT? You want to separate from imperium of mankind?These wars are only thing holding great devourer and other kind of foul aliens at bay.  You realize, that even if imperium left you alone, you would be consumed by hordes of ravenous space bugs or something worse.
I would recommend you to reconsider your choice.

“The ‘ravenous’ space bugs you speak of are actually not as bad as propaganda makes you believe, the reason they attacked is because the Empire bombed their planet first. They have been doing really well at convincing other creatures to leave this system alone. There hasn’t been an attack by them on the empire for a while ever since we started trading with them. You’ve been brainwashed by your government into believing that all nonhumans are hostile. Please leave Zercon 5”

Quickly pull out my revolver and point it at One-Eyed Fred's head.
Tell him to not move, unless I say so.

1vs6
You try to pull out the revolver, but you drop it. Fred pucks it up and throws it behind him, it landed in one of the tooth trees, which now starts moving towards you two
“What part of any of this makes you think I’m an enemy right now? I just want you to help me figure out WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! Please help me”

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2019, 02:55:26 pm »

Their whole civilization has been compromised to turn into xeno worshippers by genestealer cults! Use teleporter to lead the boarding team to their bridge and rapidly take over their ship 

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2019, 03:32:54 pm »

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Keep using the trails to seal the cracks

If any other weird monster tries to attack me shoot fireballs from my headlight to it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 56